Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

when did bully started with animals and how many figures exist?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mrfitness

Country/State : germany

when did bully started with animals and how many figures exist? Empty
PostSubject: when did bully started with animals and how many figures exist?   when did bully started with animals and how many figures exist? EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:40 pm

hello ladies and gentlemen,

in the schleich-section i read that 709 different animals were produced since 1984. now i would like to know how many different bullyland-animals were produced and when did this start. thanx!

the same question is about safari ltd...i hope there are experts here who can give an answer. thanx very much!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: when did bully started with animals and how many figures exist?   when did bully started with animals and how many figures exist? EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:15 am

Bullyland, - or Bully-Figuren Volkmar Klaus, as it was called at first, started on June 01, 1973.

They have made thousands of models, mainly "licence-figures" such as Walt Disney, Smurfs Garfield, Sniks and such..and heaps of different promotional models.

This year, Jan. 2012 (or maybe as of end of 2011) it was sold to Mr. Arthur Ruland, who has said he will go back to a business strategy mainly stressing the Licence-products again Sad

I can recommend the book "Bullyworld", which was made and sold in connection with their 25 years Jubilee . It shows most of the products the first 25 years Very Happy

If you mean present living the animals, take a look here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The dinoes and such, - I have most of them...ups, I can see I need to up-date the pictures Embarassed , - but most are here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And prehistoric mammals : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

mrfitness

PostSubject: Re: when did bully started with animals and how many figures exist?   when did bully started with animals and how many figures exist? EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:54 pm

oh yeah, first i was on "schleichtiersammler"-homepage and then i saw the link to this forum....he has a great great page cyclops great help for (new) collectors...does he have all ever produced animals from bullyland ?
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: when did bully started with animals and how many figures exist?   when did bully started with animals and how many figures exist? EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:01 pm

Hmmm, I have never checked if they are all there scratch
But at least ALMOST all are there ....unfortunately it seems that Torben ( who owns this forum) is selling it all Sad

mrfitness

PostSubject: Re: when did bully started with animals and how many figures exist?   when did bully started with animals and how many figures exist? EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:37 pm

really!!!! Shocked

on his page he wrote that no questions please of buying because there is no selling.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: when did bully started with animals and how many figures exist?   when did bully started with animals and how many figures exist? EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:14 pm

mrfitness wrote:
really!!!! Shocked

on his page he wrote that no questions please of buying because there is no selling.

That is right. He won`t sell from his home-page. I understand that, I gave up too. It is impossible to handle, I think.

But Torben is selling on Ebay : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: when did bully started with animals and how many figures exist?   when did bully started with animals and how many figures exist? Empty

Back to top Go down

when did bully started with animals and how many figures exist?
Page 1 of 1