Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What would you think if you made a trading deal and nothing arrived to you?

Go down 
+11
sauroid
LeeAnn
QuollMate
Katty
jarda
scot(t)
HKHollinstone
Wildheart
SUSANNE
Roger
widukind
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
orcagirl26

Country/State : United States

What would you think if you made a trading deal and nothing arrived to you? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would you think if you made a trading deal and nothing arrived to you?   What would you think if you made a trading deal and nothing arrived to you? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 8:54 pm

I'm sorry to hear about that Andreas, Crying or Very sad  if I were to trade figures with someone I would definitely provide a tracking number so the person receiving the package knows for sure that I sent it or have them send what they're trading me first and wait til it arrives and then ship what they are trading for to them. I really don't know why people do this, I would just be glad that you didn't pay alot of money for it and the other person refused to refund you.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

What would you think if you made a trading deal and nothing arrived to you? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would you think if you made a trading deal and nothing arrived to you?   What would you think if you made a trading deal and nothing arrived to you? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:00 pm

Long time ago and it was not so important for my collection Very Happy 

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
QuollMate

QuollMate

Country/State : Denver, Colorado & Prescott, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: What would you think if you made a trading deal and nothing arrived to you?   What would you think if you made a trading deal and nothing arrived to you? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 12:18 am

Once I though Andrea's pack was lost and was preparing a refund but it arrived to him a few days after we decided a refund. lol!

exclamation MY SEARCHLIST exclamation
exclamation EBAY STORE exclamation
exclamation TRADE LIST exclamation

My Instagrams:

Personal Page
https://www.instagram.com/olympus_593

Concorde Page
https://www.instagram.com/speedbird.concorde

Collectibles Page
https://instagram.com/supersonic_trilobite
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/speedbird.concorde
schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: What would you think if you made a trading deal and nothing arrived to you?   What would you think if you made a trading deal and nothing arrived to you? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 12:57 am

orcagirl26 wrote:
I'm sorry to hear about that Andreas, Crying or Very sad  if I were to trade figures with someone I would definitely provide a tracking number so the person receiving the package knows for sure that I sent it or have them send what they're trading me first and wait til it arrives and then ship what they are trading for to them. I really don't know why people do this, I would just be glad that you didn't pay alot of money for it and the other person refused to refund you.

If you are mailing a parcel from the USA to Europe, for example, it will cost you a small fortune in many cases to send it via a shipping method that provides a tracking number... Smile 
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: What would you think if you made a trading deal and nothing arrived to you?   What would you think if you made a trading deal and nothing arrived to you? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:01 am

QuollMate wrote:
If I were ripped off I would be so angry and probably put a hole in the wall. I'm guilty of waiting for my stuff to arrive before shipping the partner's items just to make sure I am not being ripped off. I know goatherder, Froggie, widukind, and NandO are safe traders so I won't wait to ship their items now!

I know you mean well, Emma, but you should let the other party know that his/her parcel will be delayed before the trade is made. Otherwise, it's a breach of trading etiquette.

If you cannot trust another collector to honor a trade agreement, you might want to consider if you should make a trade with that person,
in my opinion...

Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: What would you think if you made a trading deal and nothing arrived to you?   What would you think if you made a trading deal and nothing arrived to you? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 11:06 am

i usually send my end of the trade at the same time the other party sends the package (or within the week). just a matter of trust. i usually trade only with well known/regular people in the forum anyway. i would be very wary of someone who just showed up/registered in the forum to trade/sell.
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: What would you think if you made a trading deal and nothing arrived to you?   What would you think if you made a trading deal and nothing arrived to you? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 5:17 pm

oh  Shocked  so bad my friend  Sad 
Lat year I buy two schleich retired schleich figures to the same seller on ebay. pale  the figures never arrive me and i buy them again to another seller  Rolling Eyes 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/125764988@N04/
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: What would you think if you made a trading deal and nothing arrived to you?   What would you think if you made a trading deal and nothing arrived to you? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 7:20 pm

schleich61 wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:

If you are mailing a parcel from the USA to Europe, for example, it will cost you a small fortune in many cases to send it via a shipping method that provides a tracking number... Smile 

Yes I remember that now, I probably should've said I would give a tracking number if the trader wants to pay for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you think if you made a trading deal and nothing arrived to you?   What would you think if you made a trading deal and nothing arrived to you? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What would you think if you made a trading deal and nothing arrived to you?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Collector's life-
Jump to: