Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The BANDAÏ 2002 zebras walkaround review by Kikimalou

Go down 
+2
widukind
Kikimalou
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

The BANDAÏ 2002 zebras walkaround review by Kikimalou Empty
PostSubject: The BANDAÏ 2002 zebras walkaround review by Kikimalou   The BANDAÏ 2002 zebras walkaround review by Kikimalou EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:10 pm

A few days ago, Danielzebra asked me to make some pics of the small BANDAÏ zebras. Here they are  Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And now a few pics for the Scale  Suspect  Shocked  Laughing

Last edited by Kikimalou on Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The BANDAÏ 2002 zebras walkaround review by Kikimalou   The BANDAÏ 2002 zebras walkaround review by Kikimalou EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:46 pm

Kiki,
as if you had zebras Bandai models on Ebay to sell, or otherwise, or seen any for sale, let me know, because I'm willing to buy these models zebra :)
I would ask you to remember me :)

Greetings! sunny

They are so beautiful   drunken affraid .... incredibly beautiful models, the damage that small, but as you wrote in another post - "small is beautiful"  Very Happy
I'm looking at buying this model as soon as any available, still waiting bounce  :)

Daniel. sunny

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The BANDAÏ 2002 zebras walkaround review by Kikimalou   The BANDAÏ 2002 zebras walkaround review by Kikimalou EmptyMon May 07, 2012 5:28 pm

Wonderful zebras, very wonderful!! Thanks for the pics Christophe!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The BANDAÏ 2002 zebras walkaround review by Kikimalou   The BANDAÏ 2002 zebras walkaround review by Kikimalou EmptyMon May 07, 2012 5:36 pm

Yes, Christophe! Thanks for your pictures. Bandaï did a nice work here! Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The BANDAÏ 2002 zebras walkaround review by Kikimalou   The BANDAÏ 2002 zebras walkaround review by Kikimalou EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:32 pm

The most impressive for me is the painting quality... Look at the stripes and compare them to the so big SCHLEICH Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: The BANDAÏ 2002 zebras walkaround review by Kikimalou   The BANDAÏ 2002 zebras walkaround review by Kikimalou EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:38 pm

Great walk around, around the two beautiful tiny figures, thank You so much for this Christophe flower flower
And You are right about the paint job, it looks incredible, they had to use very thin brush to paint them Shocked And that remind me about the unbelievable painting of Kitan Club Gravy's zebra Cool Cool affraid

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The BANDAÏ 2002 zebras walkaround review by Kikimalou   The BANDAÏ 2002 zebras walkaround review by Kikimalou EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:50 pm

Christophe, that's exactly what I think when I see these figures. :)

Country/State : Virgina/US

PostSubject: Re: The BANDAÏ 2002 zebras walkaround review by Kikimalou   The BANDAÏ 2002 zebras walkaround review by Kikimalou EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:17 pm

I love their manes! So cute!
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: The BANDAÏ 2002 zebras walkaround review by Kikimalou   The BANDAÏ 2002 zebras walkaround review by Kikimalou EmptyTue May 08, 2012 3:53 am

The painting job is impressive!!

PostSubject: Re: The BANDAÏ 2002 zebras walkaround review by Kikimalou   The BANDAÏ 2002 zebras walkaround review by Kikimalou Empty

Back to top Go down

The BANDAÏ 2002 zebras walkaround review by Kikimalou
Page 1 of 1