Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD

Go down 
+46
Juan Andrés
john2xtheman
Tarunyada
Niki2811
JonasV
LeeAnn
koniminiatures
schleich61
ulinuk
arafan
Bloodrayne
Florian
sauroid
QuollMate
docronnie
Zelvik
resti
NandO
Saarlooswolfhound
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴
jesman00
dlfrogman
Elros Alvar
K907
Metallisuchus
STORMnl
Tiermann
Sumo
Kristie
Takama
Bruno C Monteiro
Steve170
scot(t)
baltimore zoo
aandmkw
Sergey
Ana
HKHollinstone
tyrantqueen
Katty
widukind
animalluvr6
SUSANNE
ken yeo
Roger
Tylosaurus
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

Country/State : Dirksland, The Netherlands

Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 23 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 12:03 am

Roger wrote:
Gold Leader wrote:
This is Gold Leader standing by Cool cheers Crocodile

Laughing Laughing What a strange tittle this topic has now... who is Tylo? Wink
Yeah true,I dunno how this will effect others lel scratch

Studies for solutions study
But found one! cheers

Goldie's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD Crocodile

Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 8:49 pm

Great news my STS friends cheers I love you

A lovely package arrived from the PNSO headquarters form China today !!!!! cheers cheers cheers

that are these Steggies:
34. 2016 PNSO Changkingosaurus
35. 2016 PNSO Weurhosaurus
36. 2016 PNSO Toujiangosaurus
37. 2016 PNSO Miragaia
38. 2016 PNSO Kentrosaurus

Here the gear:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here a Chinese note, probably it says enjoy your new PNSO items, just a wild guess though :X

Here a card of the Paleoartist that did the Paleoarts in the mini booklets, Mr ZHAO Chuang Science Artist and a Rajasaurus card :)
All the documents are ion Chinese, English would of been better so  other collectors can read what these info booklets describe, so that is a minus point:

Here the 5 Steggies and the booklets:

Here the booklets folded out from the top side with specs & info:

And here from the other side showing these lovely paleoarts done by Mr ZHAO Chuang:

Greetings from PNSO, China!

Here the 4 mini Steggies, left to right:
"Tuojiangosaurus multispinus"
"Miragaia longicollum"
"Kentrosaurus aethiopicus"
"Wuerhosaurus homheni"

Here some photo's and closeup of the PNSO "Chungkingosaurus jiangbeiensis"

Face view:

Rear view:

Belly details:

Front Legs & Throat details:

This model is about the same length as my Lian Li PC7-FNW Midi Desktop Tower:

Close up a:

Closeup b:

Lovely head details:

Last edited by Tylosaurus on Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://leagueofdilos.forumotion.net/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 8:50 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 9:05 pm

widukind wrote:
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Haha thanks man Crocodile Cool

For the 40 photo's I made,  these were the best ones.
It's that I am just surprised the photo's came out this well, no tripod of Photoshop used obviously lol!
Camera used: 2003 Sony CyberShot DSC-V3 Cool

Just updated my PNSO post with pics of the booklets that hold specs, info and paleoarts done by Mr ZHAO Chuang.

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 23 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 1:45 pm

You have got some fabulous steggies there! I find these figures quite pleasing and of course they were mandatory in your collection. Thanks also for great pictures of them and all the related things. Very Happy

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 23 EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 3:22 pm

Here a little update from all the dino's and prehistoric animals I have added since the past 5 years, it's not much due to the interest for aircraft model collecting, but I still have some dino's all the Steggies & Dino-Riders are also still here, somethings just always remain :)

And here a total picture I made of all the dino's I added since 2012:

And I know it ain't much, since I have found what I wanted.
That is to gain the 38 part Steggy collection & the completed Dino-Riders Collection that to which was my greatest goal ever I love you Wink

So all is cool now, Aircraft collecting is what my interest is, but not to worry I will still pop in here and see what everyone has bought to make their collections bigger orsay more complete :)
Always worth a good read and Huuuugz Crocodile I love you Cool

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 23 EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 3:27 pm

Great pics again :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 23 EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 3:48 pm

Beautiful cheers
Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 23 EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 10:22 pm

Hey thanks guys :) I may add some more, but not for now got my mind too deep in to collecting Boeing 747's hehe Cool

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 8:57 am

Great to see you and that you still preserve some interest in animal figures. Much before the first flying machine, many animals were already able of flying. Laughing Wink

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 9:45 pm

Roger wrote:
Great to see you and that you still preserve some interest in animal figures. Much before the first flying machine, many animals were already able of flying. Laughing Wink
Thanks Roger :)

And Leeeeel Crocodile lol! arrow Laughing Yeah well Aircraft evolved from birds in such ways :) Makes sense then Cool

Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 5:51 am

Hey all :)

it's been sometime I posted here, but due to some rough times in my life and also a leaf infection my orchids had...
Many died off, this was during a depression I went through after hearing the bad news my father brought me, I will post this is a more private part of the forum...

But anyway I managed to save some of them, bought some new orchids and this is the display atm.
The photo's I took were made on April 26, 2018, not long ago:

And there you have it, it's lots smaller but slowly more flowers will emerge I love you flower

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 9:09 am

Looks very nice

Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 4:04 pm

Many thanks :)

Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 23 EmptyWed May 02, 2018 4:23 pm

Made some new pics when I was creating this topic, well the idea of it, took pics of my collection's display from varied angles, just to get a different perspective from it:

And here some updated pics of the entire collection:

Top Display:

Top Rows:

Middle Rows:

Bottom Rows:

Boxes Front:

Boxes rear:

Kinda glad I completed this collection on November 22, 2013, since nowadays most of these items are at obscene price tags.
So happily I was able to avoid all of that, bu starting on March 22, 1987 and collecting onwards to November 22, 2013, 26 years and 8 months.
It was worth it to be honest, even it took me more than a quarter of my lifespan.
Completing this was good for closure of my past but also a memory of what was one of the coolest and best dino toylines to have ever existed.

Hence I did a redo of all the photo's added more things in there, but I don't think I will be adding more, unless there are some great deals for replacements, yet that is highly doubtful.

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 23 EmptyWed May 02, 2018 4:38 pm

Nice again

Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 23 EmptyWed May 02, 2018 6:02 pm

Thanks, it was a lot of work to get the pics right lol!
Ah well it did pay off in the end Cool

Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 23 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 6:14 pm

Here a little update of my new orchids:

Here a closeup of the Steggies, Dragons & Crystals that are displayed within the orchids:

Here the entire display:

And the view I get from my seat:

Anyways I redid my photo's of this complex, yet colorful collection of mine.
With the reason that I was not too happy with the photo's I made a few days ago.
After buying more orchids today, making new pics did make sense and these photo's do make a much better overall picture Cool flower

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 23 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 6:27 pm

cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 23 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 6:31 pm

Thanks I love you
Yeah I had to redo the pics, really didn't like the older ones too dark or too blurry Crocodile
I hope to add a few more Steggies in there, if there is not enough space just get creative and make space I guess Laughing HAH xD lol!

Trust me I am willing to try rofl cheers Cool

Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 23 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 3:49 pm

Hey all Smile

Not a major update but at least something nice and refreshing flower

Well I did buy two more orchids, that are these two:

Here the display from left to right:

And here the entire display:

As you can see, I moved some Steggies around for a slightly different display and got rid of dried up orchid flowers as well :)
It also seems i may have room for more Steggies too, so we shall see what that will bring!

Atm I have 15 Orchids now, where of 11 are giving flowers, finally my living room is more colorful again :)
Look better now Cool

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 23 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 5:10 pm

cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 23 EmptySun May 27, 2018 3:26 am

Hey all  cheers  cheers

Yesterday I just bought the most Derpy yet cute Speeno out there, this one from Colorata, from Japan  lol!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And  today this Colorata Sitting Alloe  (I know it's Allo for short, I just name 'em more Derpy) as well, will be a perfect fit with the Colorata Speeno I bought yesterday :)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
From a different seller tho this time, but worth it none the less, since it was well priced :)

After many REEE's this kind of escalated quicker than thought  xD Laughing
I did it! I did it! Yaaay I did it!  cheers  Crocodile  cheers

They are gonna be placed on my couch / sofa next to my IKEA dragons :)
When they arrive I''ll make some nice pics of them of course flower

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 23 EmptySun May 27, 2018 8:34 am

Congrats Tylo

Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 23 EmptySun May 27, 2018 9:47 pm

Thanks widukind xD
I'll post photo's of them after they have arrived :)

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD
Page 23 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next