Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD

Go down 
+46
Juan Andrés
john2xtheman
Tarunyada
Niki2811
JonasV
LeeAnn
koniminiatures
schleich61
ulinuk
arafan
Bloodrayne
Florian
sauroid
QuollMate
docronnie
Zelvik
resti
NandO
Saarlooswolfhound
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴
jesman00
dlfrogman
Elros Alvar
K907
Metallisuchus
STORMnl
Tiermann
Sumo
Kristie
Takama
Bruno C Monteiro
Steve170
scot(t)
baltimore zoo
aandmkw
Sergey
Ana
HKHollinstone
tyrantqueen
Katty
widukind
animalluvr6
SUSANNE
ken yeo
Roger
Tylosaurus
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:42 am

Great spikes and orchids, Tylo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

Country/State : Dirksland, The Netherlands

Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 12:18 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Great spikes and orchids, Tylo Very Happy

Many thanks Kikimalou Cool Today the Safari Ltd Tylosaurus and the CollectA Miragaia arrived, and more Orchids are giving their blossoms :)

Here the CollectA Miragaia Cool
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here the Safari Ltd. Tylosaurus, as it swims behind the Kaiyodo Tylosaurus, a mate perhaps? cheers cheers cheers

Here all the Orchids, 13 Steggies, 2 Tylo's, 2 Water Dragons, 2 Hydra's and the Glyptodon all in a single shot from the left:

And from the right:

Last edited by Tylosaurus on Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://leagueofdilos.forumotion.net/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 5:39 pm

Congrats again!! Wonderful additions again!! cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 6:00 pm

widukind wrote:
Congrats again!! Wonderful additions again!! cheers cheers cheers
Yaaaaps xDDDDDDDD It is getting inda crowdy there, although I do plan adding one moar Steggy, a Bullyland Stegosaurus I think, it will look sweet me thinks Cool

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:08 am

Could you share some pics of the two miragaia, I would love to compare them !
Back to top Go down
tyrantqueen

tyrantqueen

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 2:07 am

The Safari Tylo goes well with the Kaiyodo one Very Happy

The miragaia looks good, better than I expected. A little on the small side though :S

Happy to see you got some nice things [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 4:16 am

tyrantqueen wrote:
The Safari Tylo goes well with the Kaiyodo one Very Happy

The miragaia looks good, better than I expected. A little on the small side though :S

Happy to see you got some nice things [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Love you I love you
Awww thank youuusss <3333333 I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you too Tyrantqueen, I'll never let you go [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I love you [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kikimalou wrote:
Could you share some pics of the two Miragaia, I would love to compare them !

Hay no probs here ya go, just made these a few minutes ago, just intime to recharge my Sony CyberShot DSC-V3 hehe!

Carnegie & CollectA Miragaia left side compared

Carnegie & CollectA Miragaia right side compared

Carnegie & CollectA Miragaia tails compared

Carnegie & CollectA Miragaia backs compared

Carnegie & CollectA Miragaia bellies compared

CollectA Miragaia & Dacentrurus compared top angled

CollectA Miragaia & Dacentrurus compared right

Dual Mira's & Dacen top

2 Miragaia's & a Dacentrurus in a circle

Here is what I find, as my thoughts see these two totally different animals even that they carry the same name, it actually looks like that CollectA made a smaller version of their already existing Dacentrurus!

They are almost identical hence the size! As for the Carnegie Miragia, this one is by far a better model, it larger because it is Scale 1:30 instead of 1:40, so this also explains it's much larger format.
Yet I dunno what made CollectA make their Miragaia alot like their Dacentrurus, this kinda baffles my ind and it can also be very misleading for some other collectors out there.

Please post your opinons on this, unless there is something to explain why CollectA made their Mira like their Dacen, I'd love to know!

Every reply is welcome! Cool

Last edited by Tylosaurus on Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 9:00 am

I have both COLLECTA dacentrurus and SAFARI Ltd Miragaia and I agree they seems better than the small Miragaia. IMHO, they are excellent models Cool

Nevertheless, the COLLECTA Miragaia have his own charm, I can't tell you why, but I like very much it's throat for example Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 3:05 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
I have both COLLECTA dacentrurus and SAFARI Ltd Miragaia and I agree they seems better than the small Miragaia. IMHO, they are excellent models Cool

Nevertheless, the COLLECTA Miragaia have his own charm, I can't tell you why, but I like very much it's throat for example Very Happy
If you need more pics lemmie, know hehe, unless these are exactly what you were looking for? :)
They all are nice flower Every Steggy is welcomes xDDDD cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers xDDDD

Takama

Takama

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Miragaria and Dacentruis Resemblance   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 7:42 am

From what i heard. The Miragaia was suposed to be released last year as a companion piece to the Dacentrurus. But Safari had one out that year, so to avoid looking like copycats, they delayed its release to this year

Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 4:46 pm

Takama wrote:
From what i heard. The Miragaia was suposed to be released last year as a companion piece to the Dacentrurus. But Safari had one out that year, so to avoid looking like copycats, they delayed its release to this year
Yeah I read this from you on my Facebook page, still kinda odd, I mean when i sued to do aircraft modeling a Sukhoi SU-27 Flanker from Hasegawa [my favourite Aircraft model brand for Flankers hehe, looks exactly like one from ERTL, Zvesda, Trumpeter, Itallery or Revell, only the detaisl differed.

The Hasegawa Su-27 looks like this:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So I wonder why there should be such large differences with Dinosaur models, CollectA should of made the model like that of the Carnegie but give it more precise details, it may have then looked as a Miragaia as well, even though it's a good model to implicate a juvenile Dacentrurus hehe.

Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:50 am

Bought a nice one today all thanks to my loved one [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Tyrantqueen for finding me this beauty I love you I love you I love you

It seems to be quite rare too Cool Many HUUUGGSSS to Tyrantqueen for finding me this!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It's that I looked for this item for a very long time, but it was always too expensive or the seller would not ship to my country.
But this one she found is like a miracle to me I love you

So again I thank her more than greatly! cheers cheers cheers cheers

Last edited by Tylosaurus on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:25 pm

With the help of your Queen you found a figure with a beautiful dress. Very Happy

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 5:44 pm

Congrats! :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 5:49 pm

Very cute and colorful dino! Congratulations and hurray for Your Queen Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:03 pm

Congrats for a friend how find that, and for this catch!!! cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:41 pm

Many thanks everyone xDDDD and yeah thanks to my [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Tyrantqueen for finding this gem, I'd do everything for her, reallies [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] <3 I love you [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sumo

Sumo

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:58 pm

Wow, a Battat? You lucky critter! Kudos to Tyrantqueen for snagging such a beautiful model! cheers

Back to top Go down
tyrantqueen

tyrantqueen

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:59 pm

You're welcome, glad to see you're so pleased with the Ouranosaurus

Makes me happy to see you happy <3 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:32 am

Sumo wrote:
Wow, a Battat? You lucky critter! Kudos to Tyrantqueen for snagging such a beautiful model! cheers

Yeah I was very surprised she found me such a fine sample too! cheers cheers cheers

tyrantqueen wrote:
You're welcome, glad to see you're so pleased with the Ouranosaurus

Makes me happy to see you happy <3 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Awwww you're so cuuute I love you I love you I love you HUUUGGSSS [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:31 am

Yesterday I made some new shots of my orchids and the Steggies xDDDDD cheers cheers cheers
So here they are :)

Last edited by Tylosaurus on Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:12 pm

Here's something nice I boughtoff ebay today!

The ultra rare Invicta Lambeosaurus:

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:02 am

Ultra congratulations for your new lamb... ... eosaurs! Very Happy

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:06 am

Roger wrote:
Ultra congratulations for your new lamb... ... eosaurs! Very Happy
Thanks Roger, I was surprised nobody else made bids on it lol! But yeah it's a nice achievement like the Battat Ouranosaurus was Cool

Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:20 am

Two cute Colorata Plush Rexies came today :)

One is dedicated to Tyrantqueen  and the other is here to stay :) S here they are, they both came from Japan one from Osaka and the other from Hyogo :)

Meet Tyrantqueen teh Rexie:

Meet Skippy teh Rexie which is my nick name mates of mien call me, due to my past in Australia  Cool

Here we both have a power nap xDDD

Bellies up!

Tyrantqueen gives me Huggles  I love you  I love you  I love you

And I give her Huggles back  I love you  I love you  I love you

Here we give each other Snuggles:

Last edited by Tylosaurus on Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD
Page 4 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next