Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~

Go down 
+36
Joe
remrock02
MD1985
Joan Milelire
diversity
remowshake
Titwen
SyLoBe
Zwartvoet
Gab
noeska
alexmotoc
MartinH
Lasersword1973
zbyszek
Barricade
stecal
Ana
smhilin
Roger
Siobhan
aandmkw
Gabe
Kiryuha
Numa
Suebeedo
m.davis.15
schleich61
ken yeo
Kikimalou
HKHollinstone
Rio
Wildheart
Yurumi
WILLYBACOMAN
Admin
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Gast

2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 10:51 am

Roger wrote:
That's a long story! Schleich is a real penguin disaster, the brand is always making confusion between King penguins and Emperor penguins, both are from the same genus but are different species, the 2010 was the first Schleich penguin similar to a real king, but there was to problems, children love emperors because they are more close to what they think that what is a penguin, and the other problem is that the chics are emperors!
The old penguin was selling nicely and the new one not, another reason!Remember that in Happy Feet most part of the penguins were Emperors!
First children, ten collectors!
First beautiful animals, then accurate animals!
This is the same error than Schleich think that jaguars and tigers are the same animal, or to have a lion with a leopard painting!

The new one is an Emperors!

Wow, Roger! So why are they getting confused? Mind you, Im am a bit lol!

Peace
Sophie
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:26 am

I agree with Roger

The 2010 is a king pinguin and the 2011 are emperors... scratch confused geek

And the 2010 chicks were already emperor chicks clown

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
An Emperor penguin, a Royal penguin and a Gentoo penguin
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 6:41 am

Kikimalou wrote:
I agree with Roger

The 2010 is a king pinguin and the 2011 are emperors... scratch confused geek

And the 2010 chicks were already emperor chicks clown

An Emperor penguin, a Royal penguin and a Gentoo penguin

Thanks, KiKi. I do understand now
And thanks Roger for the information. I'll add that to my Schleich info on Notepad.

Peace
Sophie
Back to top Go down
Gabe

Gabe

Country/State : NY

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 6:54 am

Yep, Roger and Christophe are right. King penguin chicks have a brown color coat, so the 2010 chicks are Emperor. The new 2011 one is Emperor.

Emperor penguin chick:

King penguin chick:

Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 3:32 am

The Schleich's web is updated!!!
No surprises.
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:17 am

Gabe wrote:
King penguin chick:
That is one of the cutest penguin chicks I've ever seen!! Fluff ball geek
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
diversity

diversity

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:56 am

haha, finally the day that we all waited for has come!!! Very Happy Very Happy

THE SCHLEICH-S WEBSITE HAS BEEN UPDATED!!!

Very Happy What a Face Very Happy

now all new items for 2011 are online with fotos, descriptions and numbers. i'm surfing on these sites for the whole morning Very Happy Wink

...as for the penguin-problem:
at the website SCHLEICH names the old model "King Penguin" and all new ones and the group of chicks "Emperor Penguins". so the confusion with the names and lookings of this two species is at an end. though i liked the king pengu better... but as for the chicks, the emperor ones look better, thoug the brown "fluff ball" is a very funny guy, too. geek
Back to top Go down
Gabe

Gabe

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:20 am

Well, I'm really glad they corrected the name of the chicks to Emperor ones.
I'll keep the King penguin, and will buy all the rest of the Emperors! cheers

Siobhan

Country/State : Tampere, Finland

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:57 am

I've been exploring the updated Schleich website all day :) I was really excited to see if they had put some pictures there where it would be possible to see the new horses in another angle. There was this "family photo" of the Dartmoors, the Falabellas, the Pintos and the Knabstruppers as I expected and the Dartmoor photo showed that the stallion (or maybe it's a gelding again, we'll see) has a nice white marking on his head and he looked gorgeous overall :) He's one of my this year's favourites definitely.
Back to top Go down
MD1985

MD1985

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 6:40 am

Im a bit disappointed..
No new wild/farm/forest animals in september.
I hoped they would make more different animals this year and new poses of other animal families.
But I really love the cats and ofcourse the KUDU.

My money thinks this will be a great year. Not many new 2011 Schleich figurines to buy.. Surprised
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 6:53 am

MD1985 wrote:
Im a bit disappointed..
I hoped they would make more different animals this year and new poses of other animal families.

My money thinks this will be a great year. Not many new 2011 Schleich figurines to buy.. Surprised
I totally agree with you :) This year will be less expensive Very Happy Very Happy
I´m really disappointed in Wild No No

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 7:35 am

MartinH wrote:
This year will be less expensive Very Happy Very Happy
I´m really disappointed in Wild No No

I disagree, I think it will be just the same for the simple reason that many of us will want to buy the new animal species in the bayala sets and models such as Noctis, Apricum, Kenjok etc cost the equivalent of 2 or 3 Schleich models so we will still have to spend more money to get all the new animals...... Mad
Back to top Go down
Joan Milelire

Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 7:37 am

MD1985 wrote:
Im a bit disappointed..

I'm agreed too. Probably I'll only buy the wolverine and probably the bear and the cheetah of bayala. My hope is with Papo for 2011.
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
MD1985

MD1985

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 7:39 am

Hope 2012 will bring more new ones..and more poses etc...

@Schleichzoo
I dont think I will buy those..But mayb when I see them in the shop I will.
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 7:58 am

I´m waiting for the new horses, but I´m not going to buy the new riding sets (rodeo and eventing). They are really expensive, and in fact I only want the horse... Not harnesses neither saddles, briddles and so on. Anddd I´m happy there´s no new horses with carriage! They are a bit expensive too and I don´t want the carriages (last year was a new pony mare who come with a carriage, and some years ago a pair of mares)

I can´t wait to have the Falabella foal, it must be tiny!

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:31 am

I'm pleased with this years models from Schleich, I was disappointed with a few things, but overall I'm happy.
I hope to get these:
Red fox, Kudus, Cape Buffalos, Texas longhorns, Knabstrupper stallion, Dartmoor stallion, Arctic fox, Akhal-Teke stallion, Poitou donkey foal.
Back to top Go down
Gabe

Gabe

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:02 am

I'm also very pleased albino clown

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:13 am

I am happier now with the selection than when I first saw the list. I will make my decisions on what to buy once I see them in the store.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Country/State : USA Minnesota

PostSubject: ANY OTHER ANIMALS COMMING OUT for 2011 ?   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 6:18 pm

Do you know if schleich is planing on releasing any other animals this year ? I don't know about everyone else, but I was disapointed this year. Don't get me wrong I really like some of the stuff out this year, but it seems that thier just floating- knowing that they will get the collecters to buy there stuff no matter what the quality is. If they arn't careful I see collecta a and mojo grabbing the title from them, and becomming # 1 in toy animal company. Let me know what you think?

Joe
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 12:24 am

The Schleich 2011 catalogue is closed now and there is no reason they will make more models until 2012.

I'm not disappointed this year Wink . I can't ! Schleich has the smallest range of wild animals among the majors company and I can't see any reason it will change soon. We discussed a lot about this in this topic last year Laughing Laughing Laughing : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Indeed I'm very happy with the 2011 stuff ( YES LADIES and GENTLEMEN Laughing ), the models are less chubby and it is a great hope for me. So I will continue to say a lot of horrible, but true, things about SCHLEICH... Maybe it could help cheers cheers jocolor

The Schleich public is not the collectors first, it is children who have parents with enough money to buy these expensive toys. Schleich is a leader because it is the only company which is everywhere in the world, it is the oldest among the majors and CollectA, Papo, of course Mojö have no chances to grab the title in 2012. Not because the Schleich models are far better ! Because for a big part of the world, Schleich is the only serious "animal toy company", the others even don't exist Sad

That's also the reason why Schleich don't need now to make original species or bigger range as in the past, they are often alone in the shop without any competitor around.

I hope the other will survive the Schleich steamroller What a Face
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 1:51 am

I wasn't really disappointed this year either, there's always at least one animal I'm really pleased with. The only thing that I was disapointed with is no new cattle breed, I was really hoping for belties or some other breed of cow.

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 2:50 am

Joe, you are so right, they do a lot of "floating". There will be the white elefant comming, but that is not really an "animals", is it ?

Christophe, I fully aggree. The major problem of the other brands is their distribtion.

Here in Denmark all children don`t talk about toy animals, they talk about Schleichanimals (Schleichdyr).
There simply is no other brand !
( The little local shop with collectas has only app 20 models)

And as most (all?) of the adult collectors I know in this country started by falling in love with some of the figueres that their children got, it will probably stay that way.

Unless the Schleich get too expensive.A Schleich horse sosts app 9 Euros in shops here, - that is A LOT !!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 4:27 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Joe, you are so right, they do a lot of "floating". There will be the white elefant comming, but that is not really an "animals", is it ?

Christophe, I fully aggree. The major problem of the other brands is their distribtion.

Here in Denmark all children don`t talk about toy animals, they talk about Schleichanimals (Schleichdyr).
There simply is no other brand !
( The little local shop with collectas has only app 20 models)

And as most (all?) of the adult collectors I know in this country started by falling in love with some of the figueres that their children got, it will probably stay that way.

Unless the Schleich get too expensive.A Schleich horse sosts app 9 Euros in shops here, - that is A LOT !!!!!
9 euro for a horse affraid good grief pale

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 4:45 am

HKHollinstone wrote:

9 euro for a horse affraid good grief pale

Madness, isn`t it ?
I never buy here, I always get them from Germany.

And seeing the prices in USA - it is unbelievable ! Almost half price !
But our import duty system makes sure people do not get figures from there Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
schmidtchenschleich

Country/State : Germany NRW

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 4:46 am

But you can buy schleich horses for 4,90 Euro in the internet.
In Germany shipping free when you buy for more then 20 Euro.
To Denmark i don`t know.

But when i send a parcel to denmark it cost 10 Euro the smallest one and 22 Euro the greatest one (until 120 cm).
So i don`t know, why you don`t collect the buildings too. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next