Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Retireing schleich for 2012

Go down 
+12
krista
Taylcoel
Ana
JackyLovertjex
christinavanderschouw
Naisu-tyan
LittleLady
Cyhyraeth
Katty
ken yeo
scot(t)
pipi6
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

Country/State : United Kingdom

Retireing schleich for 2012 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retireing schleich for 2012   Retireing schleich for 2012 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:50 am

Roger wrote:
White tails are the most popular deers in US market while red deers are in European market. See Safari and Mojo. Their main market is the North American and they have white tails and not red deers. Papo and Bullyland, whose main market is the European, have red deers and their range and not white tails. Schleich kept both once the brand is very strong in two markets. Roe deers have a secondary space in European market so it explains their choice. I agree that Schleich white tails are poor figures and probabily they will be replaced soon. There's also an unbalanced product once calves sell nicely while does are very hard to sell. :reindeer:
i think i get this, so reindeers wouldn't probably sell that great as they are not found in much places except from........?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich-c.webs.com
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Retireing schleich for 2012   Retireing schleich for 2012 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:56 am

ana wrote:
Taylcoel wrote:
i think the hippotamus needs to be retired and bring a new family of it next year in more detail. the fog i think needs to go. instead of retiring the lusitano they should make a family for it Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I agree 100% Very Happy Very Happy cheers
I agree as well, I can't believe how long it's lasted!

I can't remember, did they retire the clydesdale Stallion? I hate that model! If not I think they should Laughing

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Retireing schleich for 2012   Retireing schleich for 2012 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:09 am

Taylcoel wrote:
Roger wrote:
White tails are the most popular deers in US market while red deers are in European market. See Safari and Mojo. Their main market is the North American and they have white tails and not red deers. Papo and Bullyland, whose main market is the European, have red deers and their range and not white tails. Schleich kept both once the brand is very strong in two markets. Roe deers have a secondary space in European market so it explains their choice. I agree that Schleich white tails are poor figures and probabily they will be replaced soon. There's also an unbalanced product once calves sell nicely while does are very hard to sell. :reindeer:
i think i get this, so reindeers wouldn't probably sell that great as they are not found in much places except from........?

The commercial value of reindeers is not directly linked with geographical questions but with Christmas. The logic I resented before is more valide to animals that have not an obvious commercial strength.
For example, penguins are commercially interesting and there is no many people living with penguins. Very Happy I believe in a Schleich reindeer in 2013, not only because they are expanding their Arctic and sub-Arctic fauna but also because Schleich loves to react to Papo.

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Retireing schleich for 2012   Retireing schleich for 2012 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:02 am

I think Schleich will take out:

- Bilara
- Nuray
- Nugur Baby
- Feya riding
- Falaroy riding
- The old Eyela
- The green dragon from the knights
- any more knights
- the last Replica Saurus Dinosaurs
- Palomino Stallion
- Mustang Stallion
- Tinker family
- Orca and calf
- Swabian piglet
- Sea lion
- Saint Bernhard dog male and puppy
- Some new heroes (i hope not)
- Princess
- The old small dinosaurs (i hope)
- Hippo male (i hope)
- Bison
- Bactrian camel and foal
- Sitting squirrel
- Whitetail family
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retireing schleich for 2012   Retireing schleich for 2012 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Retireing schleich for 2012
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich-
Jump to: