Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mojo wolf... the first one!

Go down 
+11
HKHollinstone
Ana
widukind
Master_Cat
sauroid
Steve170
Kristie
lucky luke
scot(t)
SUSANNE
Roger
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Mojo wolf... the first one! Empty
PostSubject: Mojo wolf... the first one!    Mojo wolf... the first one! EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:31 pm

Do you know when you want a figure and you try to find all excuses to not get it?
It happened with this wolf. As I'm very happy with my Papo grey wolf I thought it would be easy to live without the Mojo wolf. But for a short time I had one in my hands because I received it from James to send to Jean-Luc! I've got completly in love with the figure but my task was not to love it but to send it to a friend that deserved it. cheers
Jean-Luc's wolf
After it Kristie bought one in Hobby Lobby and posted in the forum: sunny affraid
Kristie's wolf!!! ... another "provocation"! Laughing
As soon as Hobby Lobby restocked Mojo figures Kristie contacted me telling about the wolf and my resistence vanished. pale
My first Mojo wolf, now I need to resist to the second wolf. geek
 Mojo wolf... the first one! Mojo-wolf
 Mojo wolf... the first one! Mojo-wolf2
Mojo Fun wolf walking

I know my terrible pictures don't make it justice but please use links of Jean's and Kristie's topics to see how beautiful this wolf is. Very Happy
Thanks Kristie, that's the 2nd dog like Mojo figure I receive from you. flower flower

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Mojo wolf... the first one!    Mojo wolf... the first one! EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:43 pm

Yessss ! bounce cheers

I am so happy you got this awesome model Very Happy
Now you don`t have to try to finding excuses any more Laughing Laughing

The pictures are wonderful, full of detail, charm and beauty drunken

CONGRATULATIONS, Roger, for your new Wuffy sunny flower

scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Mojo wolf... the first one!    Mojo wolf... the first one! EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 10:23 pm

Congratulations Roger! That's a great model, one of my favorites. I'm glad you got it and I really like your pictures.
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Mojo wolf... the first one!    Mojo wolf... the first one! EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 10:24 pm

Congratulations to Rogers this wonderful wolf model cheers Cool
I love many, and it is more friends than I received it; Wink sunny
and that's great! Very Happy
thank you again! I love you
Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

PostSubject: Re: Mojo wolf... the first one!    Mojo wolf... the first one! EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 11:50 pm

Great photos Roger! And congrats! I knew you needed this wolf in your collection!

Is there another Mojo wolf????

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Steve170

Steve170

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Mojo wolf... the first one!    Mojo wolf... the first one! EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 12:58 am

Aah Roger, I'm the same with this animal!

I really love the sculpt of this wolf! Everytime I see it I want to buy it too!

But I don't collect canidae...untill Mojo released the African Wild dog who instantly roamed onto my wishlist, and now after this "provocative" thread of yours he will end up prowling my shelves too! I can't exactly complain. Wink

Your wolf has a very cunning look on his face Cool , thanks a lot for sharing the pics, nice side view and a nice close up :)

Congrats!!

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo wolf... the first one!    Mojo wolf... the first one! EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 2:45 am

Thanks Susanne, Scott, Jean-Luc, Kristie and Steve! cheers
You are all very kind! Very Happy Very Happy We'll end all with this wolf, that's great! Steve, not collect canids is also a good excuse but not for a foxes collector! Laughing

Kristie wrote:
Great photos Roger! And congrats! I knew you needed this wolf in your collection!

Is there another Mojo wolf????

-Kristie

Yes, Kristie! There's another Mojo wolf, this one here pictured by Alejandro! Very Happy
 Mojo wolf... the first one! 136300364.cjPmB1Fn

I also think I like the Safari howling grey wolf! affraid ... but I don't collect howling figures! Laughing geek

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Mojo wolf... the first one!    Mojo wolf... the first one! EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:22 am

very nice mojo wolf. you should get the other one so that they'd be a pair. Very Happy (mine are perfectly matched.)
Back to top Go down
Master_Cat

Country/State : The Moon, sometimes in Europe

PostSubject: Re: Mojo wolf... the first one!    Mojo wolf... the first one! EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:00 am

Congratulations cat
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Mojo wolf... the first one!    Mojo wolf... the first one! EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:55 am

It is a very nice wolf Roger!! Big congratulations!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo wolf... the first one!    Mojo wolf... the first one! EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 3:40 pm

Thanks Sauroid, MasterCat and Andreas! Very Happy

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Mojo wolf... the first one!    Mojo wolf... the first one! EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 3:49 pm

Congratulations Roger!!! Beautiful wolf!!! cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Mojo wolf... the first one!    Mojo wolf... the first one! EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:37 pm

Congratulations Roger! I love the second photo cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
STORMnl

STORMnl

Country/State : Nijmegen-Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Mojo wolf... the first one!    Mojo wolf... the first one! EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:31 pm

finaly you got that wolf

nice figure Roger

martien

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo wolf... the first one!    Mojo wolf... the first one! EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:49 pm

Thanks Ana, Harriet and Martien! Very Happy flower sunny

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Mojo wolf... the first one!    Mojo wolf... the first one! EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 4:52 am

Congrats Roger! Wolf is nice and you take good picture too!

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo wolf... the first one!    Mojo wolf... the first one! EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 2:37 pm

ken yeo wrote:
Congrats Roger! Wolf is nice and you take good picture too!

Thanks Ken! Very Happy Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Mojo wolf... the first one!    Mojo wolf... the first one! EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 4:35 am

Wolves are my favorite animals, this makes me want one really bad! I want both though, not just one. Thanks for the post Roger, I wasn't sure the mojo figure was worth it but now... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Mojo wolf... the first one!    Mojo wolf... the first one! EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 6:37 am

Those MOJO wolves are excellent Roger, it is justice that there is a pair living in the Mojo STS embassy cheers

So you need this one now cyclops you need this one now cyclops you need this one now cyclops you need this one now cyclops you need this one now cyclops Laughing

Mojo wolf... the first one! DSC_3062
Back to top Go down
Steve170

Steve170

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Mojo wolf... the first one!    Mojo wolf... the first one! EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 2:17 pm

Laughing

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo wolf... the first one!    Mojo wolf... the first one! EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 2:33 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Wolves are my favorite animals, this makes me want one really bad! I want both though, not just one. Thanks for the post Roger, I wasn't sure the mojo figure was worth it but now... Very Happy

You're welcome, Mojo wolves are really great and they worth surely! As you are only collecting Schleich I also suggest you the Safari arctic wolf, howling wolf and Papo grey wolf. Wink Click the link below and you'll see lots of wolves! Very Happy
https://sts-forum.forumieren.de/t4568-show-us-your-wolves

Kikimalou wrote:
Those MOJO wolves are excellent Roger, it is justice that there is a pair living in the Mojo STS embassy cheers

So you need this one now cyclops you need this one now cyclops you need this one now cyclops you need this one now cyclops you need this one now cyclops Laughing

Laughing affraid Laughing monkey

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Mojo wolf... the first one!    Mojo wolf... the first one! EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:54 pm

Thanks Roger, I already have those wolves. Very Happy I do collect other brands, but have been a schleich follower since my addiction began. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mojo wolf... the first one!    Mojo wolf... the first one! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mojo wolf... the first one!
Page 1 of 1