Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Artist Resins by different sculptors

Go down 
+15
MartinH
tyrantqueen
Roger
Seijun
Mastiffcat
pipi6
SyLoBe
ken yeo
widukind
HKHollinstone
Silver Unicornis
Ana
SUSANNE
Katty
Cyhyraeth
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
tyrantqueen

tyrantqueen

Country/State : England, UK

My Artist Resins by different sculptors - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   My Artist Resins by different sculptors - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 3:41 am

I admit I'm not even a horse person but those are so beautiful I love you
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   My Artist Resins by different sculptors - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 9:00 am

Congrats again cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   My Artist Resins by different sculptors - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 10:37 pm

Thank you)

My third resin. Kind of 'grail' Rolling Eyes
I have no words to describe him- just look with your own eyes.
Mini AR Spinnaker By Sarah Minkiewicz-Breunig (200 pieces)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
You know, mini-resins are a good idea, when you want to get a detailed horse model by some famous sculptor, but you are out of money and/or space.
I wish I could get all those minis from Sarah Mink,they are so full of life: Dante, Sheza Carnival, Taboo. I think Sarah Rose's Cheveyo and Nevada would look great next to them. Hope to get all the herd once. Rolling Eyes

And kind of bonus- Ruah and Garron meet each other for the first time:)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
Mastiffcat

Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   My Artist Resins by different sculptors - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 12:50 am

Cyhyraeth wrote:
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   My Artist Resins by different sculptors - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 12:56 am

Mastiffcat wrote:
Cyhyraeth wrote:
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Thank you!
Carolynn, he's amazing! I'm holding him like a Gollum, whispering "My precioussssss..", and even cannot make myself put him away for some time.
It's really amazing how well detailed he is for such a small size! It's a pitty those horses I'm in love with are not all in mini scale (for ex Estepona), and it's rather hard to find money- and space- to get them! Rolling Eyes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   My Artist Resins by different sculptors - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 12:59 am

My fiance told me that all resins I choose are very emotional, they don't want just to stay still (except Garron), but are jumping, dancing, playing and leaping around:) Laughing Rolling Eyes

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
Mastiffcat

Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   My Artist Resins by different sculptors - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 1:28 am

sounds like you need the Supers!!
Laughing

Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   My Artist Resins by different sculptors - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:36 am

Mastiffcat wrote:
sounds like you need the Supers!!
Laughing
Maybe some day:) My wishlist (and musthave list Laughing ) is quite big, and at least Superlumina's mentioned there (she's so good for Ruah!). But only after Estepona and other Sarah Mink's minis!
However,soon, I believe, we'll see your Superlimina painted and maybe she'll appear at the tops of our wishlists too Very Happy

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   My Artist Resins by different sculptors - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:37 am

They are simply stunning!!! Fantastic poses, faces and all details!! Stunning! Shocked
Congrats Daria :) Are you gonna give them coat of many colors? Very Happy

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   My Artist Resins by different sculptors - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 12:08 pm

MartinH wrote:
They are simply stunning!!! Fantastic poses, faces and all details!! Stunning! Shocked
Thank you:)
Yes, I do.
The first one, Ruah,is waiting for his playmate, so I have to look at them together and then make up my mind about the colour, as I'm going to show them together.
Garron the Highland Pony's going to be some kind of dun, or maybe dark grey with a pale head.
Mini resin, Spinnaker, will be either bay roan or leopard appoloosa- I haven't decided yet:) Or maybe I turn him into bay roan blanket appaloosa Very Happy

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   My Artist Resins by different sculptors - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 1:41 pm

Cyhyraeth wrote:
MartinH wrote:
Thank you:)
Yes, I do.
The first one, Ruah,is waiting for his playmate, so I have to look at them together and then make up my mind about the colour, as I'm going to show them together.
Garron the Highland Pony's going to be some kind of dun, or maybe dark grey with a pale head.
Mini resin, Spinnaker, will be either bay roan or leopard appoloosa- I haven't decided yet:) Or maybe I turn him into bay roan blanket appaloosa Very Happy
Wonderful! I can´t wait!! :)

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   My Artist Resins by different sculptors - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 1:45 pm

MartinH wrote:

Wonderful! I can´t wait!! :)
It's a long time to wait:) First I should get the last horse I'm having now on time payments (by the end of autumn), and only then start thinking about the resins painting:)
Hope the first one will be done till next summer:)

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   My Artist Resins by different sculptors - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 11:03 pm

I don´t really like the pony, but your 3rd resin is also stunning! OMG I want him!

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   My Artist Resins by different sculptors - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:25 pm

Got her-got-her-got her! bounce

What, do you think, one can be doing after a hard working week, when he had to get up at 6 a.m. every day? Laughing
You'll never guess: he takes his alarm clock, because he wants to get up on 5.30 a.m. on his only weekend tongue

That was me, in fact. One day I found a letter from Sarah Mink about Sheza Carnival Sales. The only problem was that we have some difference in time with the USA... but I wanted her so much that the lack of sleep wasn't really a problem for me that time:)

So, it was 5.30 a.m. (Moscow time), Saturday, and I was staring at my e-mail box, being afraid to miss the e-mail from Sarah.
6 a.m. There's a letter from Sarah with the ONLY Sheza going abroad. That was my chance...
Well, I wasn't sure I was lucky enough to get her. I even had no idea if I sucseed (though the payment passed), until I got a tracking number and shipment conformation from Sarah Mink)
Laughing

But she's mine now!
More pics to come soon:)
By the way, any ideas about the color? I'm in doubts scratch

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   My Artist Resins by different sculptors - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 3:36 pm

Amazing newcomer!!! Congratulations Daria!!! cheers Funny You wanted to wake up such early during weekend but I can understand Your excitement Very Happy bounce

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   My Artist Resins by different sculptors - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 3:50 pm

Wow, beautiful! Congrats :) A bright bay with a single white rear leg and a thin list on the face could be awesome!

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   My Artist Resins by different sculptors - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 12:01 pm

Just beautiful, congratulations Daria, gorgeous cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   My Artist Resins by different sculptors - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:18 pm

Congratulations on all these beautiful horses. They are magnificent.
Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   My Artist Resins by different sculptors - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:50 pm

Ana wrote:
Amazing newcomer!!! Congratulations Daria!!! cheers Funny You wanted to wake up such early during weekend but I can understand Your excitement Very Happy bounce
You know, Sheza can be quite expensive on MHSP (and rather HTF unpainted) so I decided to save some money as well Very Happy

Some more pics of this girl. Isn't she pretty? tongue

The other newcomer's Traditional scale Andalusian mare by Laila L.Mampell, Estepona
I dreamed of her for a long tie and one day just tried to contact Laila. And it turned out she had some copies:)

This angry mare is really emotional- and this it the thing I usually look for in resin molds.
Hope to get an emotional Andalusian cobra one day

Laila's working on her foal now, and I feel like getting it too, maybe:)
I believe she's a bit too emotional and other horses might be feeling a bit uncomfortable on their shelves next to her.

I still cannot make up my mind about her colour (as always, yes). Now I'm thinking about contacting T.Bainbridge- I'm in love with his grey horses.

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   My Artist Resins by different sculptors - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 8:02 am

Congrats cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   My Artist Resins by different sculptors - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 10:15 pm

That's really lovely!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   My Artist Resins by different sculptors - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:25 pm

They are very emotional indeed what gives them some spectacularity! Very Happy
It is easier to sculpt a figure without expression than to make it with all this drama and expression. It is also a sign that who worked in these figures is very talented and wants to show much more than a nice horse. They have a story, they are great! Very Happy

Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   My Artist Resins by different sculptors - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:55 pm

Sheza is gorgeaous, I love Minkiewicz's works! She's releasing a pewter Micro Mini soon, a drafter named Chuggin' Zug (maybe she'll make more of those tiny ones in the future), and I'm hoping to buy it to have a little piece of her creation! I love you

And Estepona - oh my! *drools* I have a soft spot for horses with traditionally roached manes and tails, like this mare. I haven't seen Mampell's works yet, I need to catch up! Very Happy

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   My Artist Resins by different sculptors - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:45 pm

Roger wrote:
They are very emotional indeed what gives them some spectacularity! Very Happy
It is easier to sculpt a figure without expression than to make it with all this drama and expression. It is also a sign that who worked in these figures is very talented and wants to show much more than a nice horse. They have a story, they are great! Very Happy
Yes, the sculptors are really talented, you're right:)
This is why I love these horses- they are so full of life and some inner fire. Very Happy

Magda
Sarah's works are like potato chips- once you get her horse you can't stop)
The same thing with the mares without manes) You can see all the beauty of the neck!

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   My Artist Resins by different sculptors - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 11:19 am

Two more mini ARs.
The first one, Indigo Beau by L.Fraley wasn't on my wishlist actually. I love her works, but I didn't intend to get him NOW. However, I made a bid and won the auction, being the only bidder:)
A really nice model of a calm and intelligent horse. It's already sent to and artist, even though I still have no idea about it's future color:lol: 

Mini AR Pipsqueak (mini WarChant version) by Kathi Bogucki, painted by Tiffany Purdy.
He's been more than a 'holy grail' to me. He used to be a dream of my collector's lifetime. The fact that I got him seemed kind of a miracle to me. And even after it came to Russia I nearly lost him, as the seller made a mistake in my address, and only good luck and fortune helped me to find him in our Russian Post mess.

My Facebook page

Last edited by Cyhyraeth on Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   My Artist Resins by different sculptors - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Artist Resins by different sculptors
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next