Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Maia & Borges animals in my zoo

Go down 
+12
Plahotiere
Roger
ken yeo
pm64
animalluvr6
skysthelimit
Elros Alvar
Schleichfreund
SUSANNE
landrover
scot(t)
widukind
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

The Maia & Borges animals in my zoo Empty
PostSubject: The Maia & Borges animals in my zoo   The Maia & Borges animals in my zoo EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 pm

here are my new birds

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The Maia & Borges animals in my zoo   The Maia & Borges animals in my zoo EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:51 pm

fantastic Andreas! nice additions!!
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: The Maia & Borges animals in my zoo   The Maia & Borges animals in my zoo EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:09 pm

Six beautiful additions.

Very nice color of this birds.

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Maia & Borges animals in my zoo   The Maia & Borges animals in my zoo EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:09 pm

Thank you Scott and Fernando Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The Maia & Borges animals in my zoo   The Maia & Borges animals in my zoo EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:22 pm

They arer beauuuutyful birdies cheers

For me thay are the HUGE, positive, great surprise of the year, - completely unexpected, and completely wonderful I love you I love you drunken

CONGRATULATIONS, dear Andreas flower

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Maia & Borges animals in my zoo   The Maia & Borges animals in my zoo EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:25 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
They arer beauuuutyful birdies cheers

For me thay are the HUGE, positive, great surprise of the year, - completely unexpected, and completely wonderful I love you I love you drunken

CONGRATULATIONS, dear Andreas flower

Thank you Susanne Very Happy Very Happy

Yes it was a phantastic surprise and the best news with what a new member can be started. sunny

Back to top Go down
Schleichfreund

Schleichfreund

PostSubject: The Maia & Borges animals in my zoo   The Maia & Borges animals in my zoo EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:37 pm

Sehen sehr hübsch aus die Modelle Andreas,Gefallen mir. :)

lg Mike
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Maia & Borges animals in my zoo   The Maia & Borges animals in my zoo EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:52 pm

Danke Dir Mike Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: The Maia & Borges animals in my zoo   The Maia & Borges animals in my zoo EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:54 pm

More birds, Congrats Andreas beautiful models cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Maia & Borges animals in my zoo   The Maia & Borges animals in my zoo EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:11 pm

Thank you Alvaro Very Happy

Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: The Maia & Borges animals in my zoo   The Maia & Borges animals in my zoo EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:52 pm

Congrats Andreas cheers

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Maia & Borges animals in my zoo   The Maia & Borges animals in my zoo EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:04 pm

Thank you Robert Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: The Maia & Borges animals in my zoo   The Maia & Borges animals in my zoo EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:17 pm

Congrats on your beautiful additions! Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
pm64

pm64

Country/State : Firenze,Italy

PostSubject: Re: The Maia & Borges animals in my zoo   The Maia & Borges animals in my zoo EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:33 pm

Andreas they are wonderfuuull! Congratulations!I want them! bounce
Would u be able to name them with their latin name? I only recognize "Aix Sponsa" and " Gavia Stellata"( I don't know their names in english)..what about the others? Thank you!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Maia & Borges animals in my zoo   The Maia & Borges animals in my zoo EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:21 am

pm64 wrote:
Would u be able to name them with their latin name? I only recognize "Aix Sponsa" and " Gavia Stellata"( I don't know their names in english)..what about the others? Thank you!

Many many thanks friends. Very Happy

pm64, i will do it later after my work Very Happy

Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: The Maia & Borges animals in my zoo   The Maia & Borges animals in my zoo EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:17 am

Congrats Andreas!

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Maia & Borges animals in my zoo   The Maia & Borges animals in my zoo EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:08 am

Thank you Ken Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Maia & Borges animals in my zoo   The Maia & Borges animals in my zoo EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:58 am

Andreas, many congratulations for your new birds! They are really nice and Portuguese! Very Happy
I already replied to Paolo, I hope you don't mind. cheers

pm64 wrote:

Paolo, others are:
Aythya fuligula, Podiceps auritus, Anas falcata and Gavia immer.
There are also a mute swan and a mallard duck in that series but they are very common species for Andreas collection! Very good figures Paolo! Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Maia & Borges animals in my zoo   The Maia & Borges animals in my zoo EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:19 pm

Roger wrote:
Andreas, many congratulations for your new birds! They are really nice and Portuguese! Very Happy
I already replied to Paolo, I hope you don't mind. cheers

pm64 wrote:

Paolo, others are:
Aythya fuligula, Podiceps auritus, Anas falcata and Gavia immer.
There are also a mute swan and a mallard duck in that series but they are very common species for Andreas collection! Very good figures Paolo! Very Happy

Thank you Roger for the help and i see you know me very good. lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
pm64

pm64

Country/State : Firenze,Italy

PostSubject: Re: The Maia & Borges animals in my zoo   The Maia & Borges animals in my zoo EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:17 am

WOW ROGERIO! Thank you!! What a Joy to have such expert people in this forum!!! cheers cheers I will check for their common names in italian....thank you Andreas too!!!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The Maia & Borges animals in my zoo   The Maia & Borges animals in my zoo EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:24 pm

pm64 wrote:
WOW ROGERIO! Thank you!! What a Joy to have such expert people in this forum!!! cheers cheers I will check for their common names in italian....thank you Andreas too!!!

You're welcome Paolo! It is easy to be an expert when the species names are written in the tags of the figures! Laughing
Maia & Borges not only wrote it in English as well in Portuguese what is very educational. cheers

Plahotiere

PostSubject: Re: The Maia & Borges animals in my zoo   The Maia & Borges animals in my zoo EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 2:41 pm

very nice .. sehr schön gemacht .. wie gross sind die?

widukind wrote:
here are my new birds

Back to top Go down
https://www.tberg.de/spielzeug/
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The Maia & Borges animals in my zoo   The Maia & Borges animals in my zoo EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 4:35 pm

Plahotiere wrote:
very nice .. sehr schön gemacht .. wie gross sind die?

Torsten, they are magnificent and you can see their sizes here in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and in page 4 of the same topic you can see more pictures with comparisons by Susanne! They are very well manufactured. :)

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Maia & Borges animals in my zoo   The Maia & Borges animals in my zoo EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 7:01 pm

my new fishes

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: The Maia & Borges animals in my zoo   The Maia & Borges animals in my zoo EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 7:08 pm

Beautiful fish! cheers

PostSubject: Re: The Maia & Borges animals in my zoo   The Maia & Borges animals in my zoo Empty

Back to top Go down

The Maia & Borges animals in my zoo
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next