Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MÖJO FUN 2014 wishes

Go down 
+41
Deseo
Rio
koniminiatures
Cyhyraeth
Bongo
bojan
Carola
ReinbowSchleich
lucky luke
arafan
nyarlahotep
bjarki12
Fisva
mdasilva1973
SUSANNE
MartinH
scot(t)
E Jay
twilighter
Dorkan
cattlecollector
Numa
Philter4
rolknight
diversity
JackyLovertjex
Takama
SommoDracorex
Bowhead Whale
Mastiffcat
Metallisuchus
Egbert
Steve170
STORMnl
Ana
Saarlooswolfhound
ze_neto
PeGe
ken yeo
widukind
trevok4
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Bongo

Country/State : Germany

MÖJO FUN 2014 wishes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MÖJO FUN 2014 wishes   MÖJO FUN 2014 wishes - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 10:07 am

arafan wrote:
Bongo wrote:
arafan wrote:
Bongo wrote:
arafan wrote:
Bongo wrote:
I have  a little bit of Hope to get a Standing male Gerenuk from Mojö or Collecta-would be great, especially because, at last, we have Gerenuks AGAIN in an european Zoo -after more than 44 years the last one has died at Frankfurt Zoo !
Yes I hope this too.
Witch european zoo you mean? In the "zootierliste" i don't have found nothing... bounce 

At Berlin Tierpark ( not the Zoo ! ).Because they are not yet "offical"on exhibit, you can't find them in the Zootierliste, but since yesterday, thyy can use the seperate exhibit in front of the barn.  You can see Pictures of them  here :

http://www.flickr.com/photos/67674183@N07/9257322236/in/set-72157634583987278/

As you can see, the full adult male is doing attempts to mate with the female...
Oh Tahnk you! :)
That's very nice! I hope also some other zoos want to have them in the next years! Very Happy

The Gerenuks at Tierpark Berlin are on exhibit now- The male has already mated the female,so in 7 months the Tierpark could annocue the first Gerenuk fawn in europe since the last one was born, but not raised, in 1967 at Frankfurt Zoo..

The Problem is, both pairs are inbred animals,and the mortality of the fawns is very high.So I would'nt be to optimistic, that out of these two pairs could grow a new Population in europe without importing more animals from the Usa, and I don't belive, the interest of other Zoos in Gerenuks is large-they are very nervous animals, and ist very, very diffcult to keep them behind fences...If they frighten, they run blind with highspeed into fences. This  happens also with other antelopes, but Gerenuks brokes their legs or the neck, and if this happens ,it means their death.

They are inbreed? That's "food" for the animal protection organizations. And only an group with one male? Or the females also fight?

Most animals in Zoos are inbred-and of course, domestic animals and PETS like Dogs, cats and hamsters, too.So if Peta and Co. critize that fact, so they have to kill first of millions of poor, inbred Pets, to free them from their horrible cpativity.But what are they doing instead ? They keep pets, too, in captivity..Inbred Pets.......

No, there are two pairs of Gerenuks at Tierpark Berlin. The Us-Population of them is inbred since 1983....And absolutly NO Chance to get in new blood...
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: MÖJO FUN 2014 wishes   MÖJO FUN 2014 wishes - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 10:40 am

The problem is that Peta kill a lot of dogs and cats. I don't like Peta, they are too agressive and don't have any arguments to do that. And don't eat any animal(-products) because they don't want to kill them, but then they kill thes animals themselves?! Mad 
That's you really should not ignore!

koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: MÖJO FUN 2014 wishes   MÖJO FUN 2014 wishes - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 11:34 am

Bongo: Synonymising "animal protection organizations" with PETA, a single, somewhat extremist animal rights organisation, is ignorant and harmful. It's harmful in that it helps spread the false image of all "animal protection organisations" as logically incoherent, attention-seeking political sects. This image is far from correct, and it only works to categorically harden people's attitudes towards animal welfare work. There are oodles of animal welfare organisations with goals far less political and far less extreme than the single one you can name and know most will hate.

You don't appear aware of that PETA do kill masses of pet animals to save them from their horrible captivity. Perhaps you, too, speak of them not out of knowledge of their goals and actions, but because of that above false synonymisation with "any animal protection organisation" you seem to do. Furthermore, I can't see the logic in your demand that the welfare problems of pets be given exclusive priority over those of captive wild animals (and thus "dealt with" first, as though simultaneously working on several fronts wasn't possible or beneficial). Both kinds of captive animal suffer their serious problems. These are two different issues and can be worked to improve upon independently, without somehow needing to prioritise the one and handwave the other.

Arafan: Not wanting to kill animals is hardly the only ethical reason one may have for not eating animal products. If relieving suffering (as opposed to just "not killing") was the main object, both veganism and euthanasia of animals seen to be suffering would be logical conclusions. I don't need to concur with PETA to note this any more than I need to concur with veganism or euthanasia; just pointing it out to you. You may be calling them out on their "logic hole" based on a logic hole.

trevok4

trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: MÖJO FUN 2014 wishes   MÖJO FUN 2014 wishes - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 11:06 am

what will they make for 2014 now mojo fun make uncommon animals now like a gaur or a clouded leopard but also the common animals but in 2014 who knows

lets start with my retired predictions

RETIRED 2014

WILDLIFE
hyena
meerkat
zebra
zebra foal

FARMLIFE AND HORSES
arabian foal grazing
hanovarian stallion chestnut

FOREST ANIMALS
badger
hedgehog
red fox
squirrel running
squirrel standing
white tailed doe
white tailed fawn

DINOSAURS
tyrannosaurus rex
brachiosaurus
triceratops

and now what will they make

NEW FOR 2014

WILDLIFE
gaur cow
gaur calf
asian elephant
asian elephant calf
zebra
zebra foal
grey langur
chimapnzee
olive baboon
bornean orangutan
waterbuck
blue wildebeest
black wildebeest
waterbuck
adean condor
babrusia
african buffalo female
african buffalo calf
caracal
nyala
spotted hyena
striped hyena

FARMLIFE AND HORSES
jersy bull
holstein bull
hereford cow standing
chicks
colourful rooster
white hen
whiten hen pecking
brown hen
donkey foal
nanny goat
goat kid
cat male
cat female
kittens playing
cat standing
cat sitting
kittens playing on a carpet

FOREST
white tailed doe
white tailed fawn
badger
red squirrel
grey squirrel
hedgehog
red fox
red fox kits
brown bear
brown bear cub
bobcat

DOGS (NEW LINE)
bernese mountain dog
bernese mountain dog puppy
labrodor
labrodor puppy
labrodor puppy lying
poodle
daschund
great dane

CATS(NEW LINE)
manx
scotish fold
sphinx
bengal cat

DINOSAURS
spinosaurus
allosaurus
triceratops
brachiosaurus
giganotosaurus
carcharodontosaurus
torosaurus

PREHISTORIC MAMMALS
american mastodon
american mastodon calf
homotherium
glyptodont
paractherium

SEA LIFE
fin whale
leopard seal
emperor penguin

and that is my prediction Very Happy 

STORMnl

Country/State : Nijmegen-Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: MÖJO FUN 2014 wishes   MÖJO FUN 2014 wishes - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 2:24 pm

first i want to know when the prehistoric mammals from 2013 come out?

Martien

Rio

Country/State : South Wales, UK

PostSubject: Re: MÖJO FUN 2014 wishes   MÖJO FUN 2014 wishes - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 2:00 pm

Lionhead rabbit
Guinea Pig
Sparrow
Back to top Go down
http://welsh-tierpark.weebly.com
Deseo

Deseo

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: MÖJO FUN 2014 wishes   MÖJO FUN 2014 wishes - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 2:33 pm

trevok4 wrote:

DOGS (NEW LINE)
bernese mountain dog
labrodor
labrodor puppy
labrodor puppy lying
poodle
daschund
great dane
Oh yes! That sound so nice :cheers:At least they need one dog for their farm animals as at this moment they have none. Maybe a shepherd dog or herd-guardian.

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: MÖJO FUN 2014 wishes   MÖJO FUN 2014 wishes - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 4:04 pm

Is this year also a collectors choice scratch scratch sunny sunny 

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: MÖJO FUN 2014 wishes   MÖJO FUN 2014 wishes - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 4:30 pm

I think no, because they don't have realize all things from last year (or better for 2013) but I really don't know.

Juan Andrés

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: MÖJO FUN 2014 wishes   MÖJO FUN 2014 wishes - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 4:16 pm

My list :) 

Prehistoric mammals:
Basilosaurus 
Thylacoleo carnifex

Dinosaurs:
Austroraptor cabazai
Kosmoceratops
Back to top Go down
A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: MÖJO FUN 2014 wishes   MÖJO FUN 2014 wishes - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:20 pm

I would love to see a silver-backed jackal or some other (less wel-known) canine spiecies. Dogs are always welcome of course. Preferably some Spitz-type dogs, like a finish spitz

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: MÖJO FUN 2014 wishes   MÖJO FUN 2014 wishes - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:38 pm

My  wish list
Shire horse
tinker runing horse
tinker foal
New araber horse
fjord horse
angus cows
charolais cow
goats

I'M AGREE will be amazing cheers cheers 
-----
bernese mountain dog
labrodor
labrodor puppy
labrodor puppy lying

------

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/125764988@N04/
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Juan Andrés

Juan Andrés

PostSubject: Re: MÖJO FUN 2014 wishes   MÖJO FUN 2014 wishes - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 9:30 pm

I have very exciting news guys!
I emailed a suggestion about a Basilosaurus,a Thylacoleo and Kosmoceratops to Mojo,and he said me,literly:
'For the Prehistoric mammals I can tell you now that a Basilosaurus is definitely in the planning for next year as is the completion of the Megatherium.'
He also said that no dinosaurs are due for release in 2014 Crying or Very sad 
However,he said that they intend to do 6-8 dinosaurs for 2015
ANd that they'll look for Kosmoceratops.
So,you know,a Basilosaurus is coming,GREAT!!!
Back to top Go down
PeGe

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: MÖJO FUN 2014 wishes   MÖJO FUN 2014 wishes - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:02 pm

First, we need to define what "year" means Razz

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: MÖJO FUN 2014 wishes   MÖJO FUN 2014 wishes - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:11 pm

Interesting, I believe the basilosaurus will be only introduced in 2015 as well the ceratopsian, Mojo produces their figure during the year they are presented on catalogue, while Schleich developes them in previous year to their launching. That is the reason why a 2013 Mojo figure is marked 2013 and a 2013 Schleich figures is marked 2012. :)
By the way, I also suggested this crazy ceratopsian sometime ago, so I am happy it will be released. Very Happy

Juan Andrés

PostSubject: Re: MÖJO FUN 2014 wishes   MÖJO FUN 2014 wishes - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:47 pm

Roger wrote:
Interesting, I believe the basilosaurus will be only introduced in 2015 as well the ceratopsian, Mojo produces their figure during the year they are presented on catalogue, while Schleich developes them in previous year to their launching. That is the reason why a 2013 Mojo figure is marked 2013 and a 2013 Schleich figures is marked 2012. :)
By the way, I also suggested this crazy ceratopsian sometime ago, so I am happy it will be released. Very Happy
He didn't say me that it will be released,just that they'll look snd think it
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: MÖJO FUN 2014 wishes   MÖJO FUN 2014 wishes - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 3:43 pm

Juan Andrés wrote:
Roger wrote:
He didn't say me that it will be released,just that they'll look snd think it
OK, I understand! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: MÖJO FUN 2014 wishes   MÖJO FUN 2014 wishes - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

MÖJO FUN 2014 wishes
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4