Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Question: What do you think is the most beautiful species of penguin and the time your favorite, and why? :D

Go down 
+4
widukind
Taylcoel
Elros Alvar
Dorkan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dorkan

Dorkan

Country/State : Poland-Trzebinia /France-Salvizinet

Question: What do you think is the most beautiful species of penguin and the time your favorite, and why? :D Empty
PostSubject: Question: What do you think is the most beautiful species of penguin and the time your favorite, and why? :D   Question: What do you think is the most beautiful species of penguin and the time your favorite, and why? :D EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:03 pm

My favorite among the penguins, is a Chinstrap penguin sunny It is the most beautiful to me, his black mask is adorable I love you cheers And what is your favorite penguin species? Very Happy I would like to know :)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Best Wishes bounce
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

Question: What do you think is the most beautiful species of penguin and the time your favorite, and why? :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question: What do you think is the most beautiful species of penguin and the time your favorite, and why? :D   Question: What do you think is the most beautiful species of penguin and the time your favorite, and why? :D EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:07 pm

The emperor penguin. Very Happy
Their yellow and orange colours are ... affraid affraid It is the largest of the poster Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Question: What do you think is the most beautiful species of penguin and the time your favorite, and why? :D   Question: What do you think is the most beautiful species of penguin and the time your favorite, and why? :D EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:18 pm

Álvaro/schleich wrote:
Their yellow and orange colours are ... affraid affraid It is the largest of the poster Very Happy
the emperor is my favourite as it is so big and i know this specie more than the other peunguins, have you watched happy feet before?

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich-c.webs.com
Dorkan

Dorkan

PostSubject: Re: Question: What do you think is the most beautiful species of penguin and the time your favorite, and why? :D   Question: What do you think is the most beautiful species of penguin and the time your favorite, and why? :D EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:19 pm

Álvaro/schleich wrote:

The Emperor pengiun is a beuty species Very Happy Thank You Álvaro ;-)
Back to top Go down
Dorkan

Dorkan

PostSubject: Re: Question: What do you think is the most beautiful species of penguin and the time your favorite, and why? :D   Question: What do you think is the most beautiful species of penguin and the time your favorite, and why? :D EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:21 pm

Taylcoel wrote:
Álvaro/schleich wrote:
the emperor is my favourite as it is so big and i know this specie more than the other peunguins, have you watched happy feet before?

Yes, I watched. In Happy Feet 2 was a few species of penguin produced shall include Emperor, Maggelan, Chinstrap, Adelie and a few others ..
Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Question: What do you think is the most beautiful species of penguin and the time your favorite, and why? :D   Question: What do you think is the most beautiful species of penguin and the time your favorite, and why? :D EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:27 pm

Josh24 wrote:
Taylcoel wrote:
Álvaro/schleich wrote:

Yes, I watched. In Happy Feet 2 was a few species of penguin produced shall include Emperor, Maggelan, Chinstrap, Adelie and a few others ..
yes, the film is very realistic showing what they do in real life, but the story line is not what happens Laughing

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich-c.webs.com
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Question: What do you think is the most beautiful species of penguin and the time your favorite, and why? :D   Question: What do you think is the most beautiful species of penguin and the time your favorite, and why? :D EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:29 pm

Thanks,It is the most beautiful for me, and if I saw him in Happy Feet. scratch Laughing
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Question: What do you think is the most beautiful species of penguin and the time your favorite, and why? :D   Question: What do you think is the most beautiful species of penguin and the time your favorite, and why? :D EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 3:16 pm

i like the gentoo penguin and the jackass Very Happy

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dorkan

Dorkan

PostSubject: Re: Question: What do you think is the most beautiful species of penguin and the time your favorite, and why? :D   Question: What do you think is the most beautiful species of penguin and the time your favorite, and why? :D EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 3:51 pm

widukind wrote:
i like the gentoo penguin and the jackass Very Happy

Gentoo pengiun is so sweet , Andreas Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dorkan

Dorkan

PostSubject: Re: Question: What do you think is the most beautiful species of penguin and the time your favorite, and why? :D   Question: What do you think is the most beautiful species of penguin and the time your favorite, and why? :D EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 3:53 pm

Álvaro/schleich wrote:
Thanks,It is the most beautiful for me, and if I saw him in Happy Feet. scratch Laughing

If you want, I can upload pictures (I have a movie Happy Feet 2) I do Print Screen and add a photo, you'll see all the species of penguins that have been shown in the film, of course, as you wish....
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Question: What do you think is the most beautiful species of penguin and the time your favorite, and why? :D   Question: What do you think is the most beautiful species of penguin and the time your favorite, and why? :D EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 3:57 pm

I like all penguin species, all are beautiful in very own way so it's impossible for me to choose one favorite Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy However I think most funny are Rockhoppers, Macaroni and other crested penguins, I like their hair style bom

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Question: What do you think is the most beautiful species of penguin and the time your favorite, and why? :D   Question: What do you think is the most beautiful species of penguin and the time your favorite, and why? :D EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 4:05 pm

In the set of birds from Science and Nature, there is a funny, little, blue penguin.
At first I thought that the paintwork was wrong, - but that is how they look Shocked

Without knowing too much about penguins, I these they are the cutest and most funny pengins of all Very Happy

Here is a decription : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] study

animalluvr6

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Question: What do you think is the most beautiful species of penguin and the time your favorite, and why? :D   Question: What do you think is the most beautiful species of penguin and the time your favorite, and why? :D EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:11 am

My favorite is the Fairy Penguin! I think he may be the little guy at the end of the line. I think they are so tiny and adorable! I love you

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Question: What do you think is the most beautiful species of penguin and the time your favorite, and why? :D   Question: What do you think is the most beautiful species of penguin and the time your favorite, and why? :D EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:43 am

the most beautiful penguin I don't know once all of them are wonderful! Maybe magelanic penguins are those I think are pretier. But I have a favorite and I'm sad I still don't have it. It is the Adele penguin! bounce
But, I'm happy because soon I'll have a gentoo that is its closest relative. Very Happy

Dorkan

PostSubject: Re: Question: What do you think is the most beautiful species of penguin and the time your favorite, and why? :D   Question: What do you think is the most beautiful species of penguin and the time your favorite, and why? :D EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:31 am

Roger wrote:
the most beautiful penguin I don't know once all of them are wonderful! Maybe magelanic penguins are those I think are pretier. But I have a favorite and I'm sad I still don't have it. It is the Adele penguin! bounce
But, I'm happy because soon I'll have a gentoo that is its closest relative. Very Happy

The picture you have Gentoo penguin (with hippo .. scratch .. , no Adelie penguin Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Question: What do you think is the most beautiful species of penguin and the time your favorite, and why? :D   Question: What do you think is the most beautiful species of penguin and the time your favorite, and why? :D EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:42 pm

[quote="Josh24"]
Roger wrote:

The picture you have Gentoo penguin (with hippo .. scratch .. , no Adelie penguin Laughing

Yes, I know it is a Gentoo, that's what I'm saying, read carefully! Laughing

PostSubject: Re: Question: What do you think is the most beautiful species of penguin and the time your favorite, and why? :D   Question: What do you think is the most beautiful species of penguin and the time your favorite, and why? :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Question: What do you think is the most beautiful species of penguin and the time your favorite, and why? :D
Page 1 of 1