Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sortepletters new shelves

Go down 
+13
ken yeo
HKHollinstone
Kikimalou
75senta75
Elros Alvar
Cyhyraeth
Ana
Taylcoel
pm64
widukind
Saarlooswolfhound
SUSANNE
sortepletter
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

sortepletters new shelves - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 5:02 pm

I enjoy watching your cats on the shelves.

Schleichfreund

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:16 pm

Fantastic Collection. Bravo :) :)

lg Mike

sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 4:51 am

These days I took some random photos of my treasures Laughing
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 8:26 am

Many more nice models Simone cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sortepletter

sortepletter

PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:52 pm

Danke, Andreas!
I actually like them to clutter every surface, because I love to touch them and rearrange them once in a while :)
Back to top Go down
sortepletter

sortepletter

PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 5:12 am

My collection of small pets
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 5:21 am

Very cute are your pets

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:57 am

Oh, beautiful collection of small mammals Simone!!! Congratulations!!! I love old hare by Schleich I love you And of course I love also all rabbits rabbit

BTW do You know that hares are almost impossible to keep in captivity? It's because in the wild they never build any nest or den, they are almost all the time in move and need really lot of space and very active life. In captivity they usually live only 2 years Shocked

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 12:15 pm

Beautyful, lovely little rodents, Simone drunken

Thankyou for the interesting info, Anna !!!
Here where I live we almost never see hares anymore.
Almost all, that is not wood, is cultivated farmland, where hares can`t find food Sad

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:53 pm

Oh, yes, I understand, I think number of hares declines in Europe. Here in Holland I also haven't seen any yet. scratch I've seen wild rabbits instead, they are also beautiful rabbit

In Poland I used to see hares regularly, there is still a lot of them in mountain area. They even come close to human houses and sometimes in the evening it was easy to see one from window. albino

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:42 pm

This is a wonderful collection! You have so many beautiful models!
I am amazed by all these beautiful horses!

cheers Cool Sad(o)): flower
Back to top Go down
sortepletter

sortepletter

PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 11:27 pm

I haven't been here for a while but wanted to share what's new. I got my first IKEA shelves, a Billy and two CD-racks. Looks quite good I think Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 11:38 pm

O.M I love them, You're so lucky to have them, I love the black pegasus from Safari and the irish cob 1:12  Sad Sad 
Amazing Display Simone  drunken drunken cheers cheers flower flower

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 11:48 pm

Good to see you back here Very Happy

Those shelves are fantastic, and SO many beautyful models  cheers 

What is the horse to the right of the two white Safari horses from last year ? bounce 

Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 11:50 pm

SUSANNE wrote:

What is the horse to the right of the two white Safari horses from last year ? bounce 
I think that is a hafliger or a palomino from Collecta  Very Happy 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
sortepletter

sortepletter

PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 12:33 am

Alvaro, you've got eagle-eyes! It is indeed on of the older Collectas Applause 
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 1:25 am

Congratulations! They look fantastic! I have one all-around glass curio from IKEA that I was fortunate enough to have gotten for nothing, and it's amazing! Easily my favorite cabinet I have. bounce

I love the Breyer BOTW resins!  Applause 

sortepletter

PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 7:04 am

Thank you! I found the Billy-shelf on ebay and the 2 CD-racks were a birthday gift from my brother.
There is another new shelf to show - and it has a sort of history. I recently bought a new clothes cupboard, because the old one was wrecked by a burglar in my house (no, I wasn't at home, phew!) The stupid guy obviously thought I'm keeping my cash between bedspreads and towels Rolling Eyes And it seemed not to matter to him, that this cupboard had folding doors, because he just ripped them open. Well, to make it short - I re-used one of the folding halves of the old cupboard for a shelf and look for yourself what hopped on it Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 8:04 am

Phantastic!

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 2:33 pm

Looks damn good, Simone! Ohh, those horse shelves… You really know how to make people suffer Laughing 

Thanks for the delicious pics cheers 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 2:41 pm

Ugh, evil thief! Evil or Very Mad I'm glad you are okay! affraid Your new shelf looks great though! Very Happy

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 3:12 pm

So bad  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad  Sorry Simone  Sad  Did he stole figures ??  Shocked pale 
Great display, so many piggys  pig pig 

*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
sortepletter

sortepletter

PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 1:47 am

@ Jonas - you can't really complain, can you? There is a big box in my horse-room with your name on it Very Happy And it's getting fuller every day:) 

@ Alvaro - no, fortunately the thief was not interested in figures. He only stole my really expensive camera.  Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 2:34 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 8:38 am

cheers cheers cheers I LOVE those piggies  cheers cheers pig bounce pig bounce Very Happy 

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

sortepletters new shelves
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next