Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sortepletters new shelves

Go down 
+13
ken yeo
HKHollinstone
Kikimalou
75senta75
Elros Alvar
Cyhyraeth
Ana
Taylcoel
pm64
widukind
Saarlooswolfhound
SUSANNE
sortepletter
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

sortepletters new shelves - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 4:08 pm

Very nice Simone, I like your shelves! sunny cheers There are so many nice models to see!

sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 8:06 pm

Thank you! Unfortunately there was a problem with the piggies. The height of their new shelf frightened  them so much they begged me to get them back home on the table where they lived before. Well, I couldn't stand their panicky oinking any more and decided to use the new shelf for the 'snobs' instead. Here they are Very Happy
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Isn't that a cute face?
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 8:38 pm

Stone Arabs!  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 

Laughing I love your arabs! I don't have any right now Sad but I have a windswept FCM DAH arab on order!

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 1:41 am

Congratulations!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 4:36 am

Lovely shelves Very Happy  Congratulation
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 6:07 am

I would love have your collection too *-*  Laughing You have so pretty figures!!!  I love you I love you 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 6:17 am

Wow! Looks pretty awesome Very Happy These are so beautiful! I like them more than the piggies Laughing 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 3:14 am

Thats an awesome collection!!!  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

sortepletters new shelves
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3