Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2013 list of new releases

Go down 
+64
Mastiffcat
Sumo
Tyler Loew
cattlecollector
Rio
JackyLovertjex
ReinbowSchleich
baltimore zoo
dlfrogman
danizooschleich
Tupolew Tu-154
krista
synthrus
SeanieP
Kristie
lucky luke
Joan Milelire
jarda
shane ryan
Wildheart
SommoDracorex
stitch
Numa
ken yeo
PILIF83
MARTINLATIN
black unicorn
pipi6
scot(t)
STORMnl
alexmotoc
pokeyanyway
schleich61
cwaterfield
reptileking
Taylcoel
christinavanderschouw
Kiryuha
Saarlooswolfhound
Sergey
Fisva
bojan
Loridena
MartinH
skysthelimit
Bongo
Kikimalou
SchleichHorsesForever
Ana
SilkySky
Elros Alvar
Roger
Takama
Haybale Farm
Deseo
Silver Unicornis
SyLoBe
animallover4jesus
A-J
zoomaster1994
gogo1004
widukind
trevok4
schleichsammler2008
68 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:37 am

Álvaro/schleich wrote:
Collecta make models and schleich also. Wink
Schleich is a Collector brand, the animals are more detailed thant Papo or Collecta. Twisted Evil
Also more realistic and they aren't toys. Shocked
The elves has a history and three books. Very Happy
And make special models no special toys.
The horses also are more beautiful thant the collecta or mojo ones. Cool
The legs are more realistic thant the collecta horses. :)
And collecta Fantasy is for childs, have bad bad bad toys. Neutral
In Spain the schleich brand are in special shops with warhammer,diorames cars....collection models. scratch
No in a normal Toy shop. Evil or Very Mad
Schleich aren't toys
If you don't like schleich you don't like schleich but don't say that this brand is very wrong or toys for childs Suspect Evil or Very Mad
I also think thant collecta has some good and very bad models but I don't go say that this brand is very wrong. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad exclamation

Here I agree with Robert. You can not write that Schleich is better in detail than the Collecta or Papo, because it really is NOT. Look at the pictures of animals created by Schleich and Collecta and clearly see which brand is based more on the details.
I do not know why you're so angry ... Schleich is promoted as a brand, which focuses mainly on children, it is a known fact. That´s why they are available all over the world and have success. Collecta or Papo produce animal models, which are based mainly on the realism.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but yours is only one way and it seems to me incorrect. scratch scratch

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
MARTINLATIN

MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:55 am

MartinH wrote:
Álvaro/schleich wrote:
Schleich is a Collector brand, the animals are more detailed thant Papo or Collecta. Twisted Evil
In Spain the schleich brand are in special shops with warhammer,diorames cars....collection models. scratch
Schleich aren't toys
If you don't like schleich you don't like schleich but don't say that this brand is very wrong or toys for childs Suspect Evil or Very Mad
I also think thant collecta has some good and very bad models but I don't go say that this brand is very wrong. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad exclamation

I know that Schleich/Bayala dosent care for Collecters!
They have for many years response to me, " Our main target are children"!
Meaning they dont do for us, we serious Collecters.
CollectA those listen to what we ask and I have tried with other companies they don't care.
Only CollectA have more listen to us , but Schleich Nop, nada finito never listen to any one!!!

Here I agree with Robert. You can not write that Schleich is better in detail than the Collecta or Papo, because it really is NOT. Look at the pictures of animals created by Schleich and Collecta and clearly see which brand is based more on the details.
I do not know why you're so angry ... Schleich is promoted as a brand, which focuses mainly on children, it is a known fact. That´s why they are available all over the world and have success. Collecta or Papo produce animal models, which are based mainly on the realism.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but yours is only one way and it seems to me incorrect. scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 10:53 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Álvaro/schleich wrote:
schleich61 wrote:
A-J wrote:

It's just that Schleich Animals are a different style than Collecta animals and some people really like one style and others like an other. After all, they are made by different sculpter. I think Schleich's main aim is children or teenagers and collecta's main aim is more people at the age of 16 and above (please notice that 'main' aim doesn't mean 'only') That's why some people are so found of schleich and some not. And please don't make this a 'love it or hate it' topic. This topic is about the new schleichs and not about the whole company line. If you want to discuss which one is better, than there are serval other topics on this forum to choose from.

This.....an excellent post. cheers

I agree with you Wink cheers

I also think this post is excellent, I enjoyed reading it Sad(o)):

Yes of course! Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 11:07 am

Last edited by schleich61 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 11:11 am

Last edited by schleich61 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
black unicorn

black unicorn

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 5:31 pm

I like steam engines too... Very Happy

I like the new wildlife 2013 (I will have a critial view on the black panther cyclops , because Papo has most of the gorgeous big cats (in my opinion)), and I like the Farmlife and the new Elves. It's just disappointing, that the Bilara figure is the special edition we just know Crying or Very sad

I hope the dogs are larger models than the last years - these are too small Sad

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:22 pm

black unicorn wrote:
I like steam engines too... Very Happy

I like the new wildlife 2013 (I will have a critial view on the black panther cyclops , because Papo has most of the gorgeous big cats (in my opinion)), and I like the Farmlife and the new Elves. It's just disappointing, that the Bilara figure is the special edition we just know Crying or Very sad

I hope the dogs are larger models than the last years - these are too small Sad
I agree with you Wink cheers

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
ReinbowSchleich

ReinbowSchleich

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:29 pm

It is worthless to be mad about something like this in my opinon Wink. Really,I see this happen EVERY year.And it doesn't have to,so be careful what you say because others may take it the wrong way :)
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:38 pm

MartinH wrote:
Álvaro/schleich wrote:
Schleich aren't toys

Sorry but I disagree with you. Razz
Collecta mojo or papo is in all the toyshop of schleich, schleich but no.
Collecta models have good but not very details
Also Schleich have good models and details

Is ok but I dissagre Wink

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Silver Unicornis

Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:47 pm

HorseFriendzy wrote:
It is worthless to be mad about something like this in my opinon Wink. Really,I see this happen EVERY year.And it doesn't have to,so be careful what you say because others may take it the wrong way :)
Ditto! :)
Moreover, trying to force someone to change their opinion on sth so that it's the same as ours will alwalys have the same result - both sides will only be confirmed in their own opinion, refusing to accept other opinions even stronger.

I think the best thing you can do now is stop argueing, as it causes only your frustration, and spoils the atmosphere of this place Wink

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
JackyLovertjex

JackyLovertjex

Country/State : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:18 pm

Álvaro/schleich wrote:
MartinH wrote:
Álvaro/schleich wrote:
Schleich aren't toys

Sorry but I disagree with you. Razz
Collecta mojo or papo is in all the toyshop of schleich, schleich but no.
Collecta models have good but not very details
Also Schleich have good models and details

Is ok but I dissagre Wink
Sorry that I need to dissapoint you, but you find Schleich here in only toyshops.. not in Warhammer shops or whatever. It's a brand based for kids to play with these animals. And i remember that I had my first Schleich horse when I was 6, and I DID play with them Very Happy I gave them names, had my own stables and played like it was a toy, just like I played with playmobil or other toys..

I think it's not fair to say Schleich has more detail, blabla, because that's YOUR OPINION, not ours. Everyone has a different opinion about every brand.

Well, I made my descision; I'm going to stop collecting Schleich.. I enjoyed it so much.. But it just costs too much for me and I don't like it anymore.. Schleich isn't the same anymore, I miss the charm in their horses, I'm really dissapointed that I have to give up, but you know, I have a real life and I should spend my money on my real animals instead of plastic replica's.

This may sound hard, and I realise that.. But it's the truth in my eyes.. I might start buying only the one's that I like, I am mainly planning to buy Collecta horses now, because they are more detailed in my opinion.

I'm not saying that I don't like Schleich anymore, I had a great time with this brand, but it's time to grow up a little more and go on with life. I will keep my collection as it is though.

I just don't have the money for it anymore.. No
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:13 pm

Maybe it is time for collectors to stop buying toys or models and to collect boxing gloves Laughing Laughing Laughing

Please, ladies and gentlemen, I think it's time to stop that kind of discussions, I think we are better than what I read now.

This is the biggest topic of STS and every year it is the same problem.

It it won't stop now we will close every topic about SCHLEICH 2013, I thought I was clear last evening but I was wrong.

The most crazy with all these replies with quote is : Who is writing what ? scratch

STOP !... Please
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:43 pm

Is ok Christophe Rolling Eyes Wink Sorry
Hi jacky for me schleich have more detaild, and in my country schleich is only in special collections shop and in the toys r us. Wink

*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:49 pm

Álvaro/schleich wrote:
Is ok Christophe Rolling Eyes Wink Sorry
Hi jacky for me schleich have more detaild, and in my country schleich is only in special collections shop and in the toys r us. Wink

Alvaro, here in Portugal, Schleich is in all kind of shops and Papo and CollectA in exclusive shops. It is not important and it depends of distributors strategy.
I donnot think Schleich has the most detailed animals but I like them so much that I waste my money with some of them.
See, we have a different opinion and we are friends and we know a place where we can collect altogether.Very Happy Very Happy

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:55 pm

JackyLovertjex wrote:

Well, I made my descision; I'm going to stop collecting Schleich.. I enjoyed it so much.. But it just costs too much for me and I don't like it anymore.. Schleich isn't the same anymore, I miss the charm in their horses, I'm really dissapointed that I have to give up, but you know, I have a real life and I should spend my money on my real animals instead of plastic replica's.

I have the same opinion, CollectA is getting better, it develops all the time, and Schleich has stopped. I was a great fan of Schleich and I have many of them, but the cuteness of new figures doesn't match the old ones. CollectA is getting better and better and their figures will look great with old Schleich figures, which are actually animal replicas and not toys for children.
Back to top Go down
SilkySky

SilkySky

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:26 am

So, to get back on topic... does anyone know when the rest of the pictures of new Schleich figures will come out? I want to see the rest of the elves and knights! bounce
Back to top Go down
dlfrogman

Country/State : Idaho USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:00 am

SilkySky wrote:
So, to get back on topic... does anyone know when the rest of the pictures of new Schleich figures will come out? I want to see the rest of the elves and knights! bounce

Same here back on topic cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Deseo

Deseo

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:39 pm

Very nice models... well, most of them Laughing cheers

I like those new dogs. There is something weird in them, not sure what it is... but still... Maybe the broblem is in the picture.
I'll buy them anyways.
Laughing

The new vulture is brilliant! I think... I think it could join to my collection Very Happy

zoomaster1994

zoomaster1994

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 5:25 pm

the animals are great Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 6:06 pm

I just noticed this... I think in a past post somewhere on the forum I mentioned growling gizzly bear on all fours, like she was protecting her cubs. Suspect And that I would like more active poses (snarling etc.) I honesty really like the bears. Probably my favorite of their line for this year. Not saying that they followed what I said or anything but I am pleased with the panther and grizzlies. Very Happy So now I have a question, what does everything think about the two Macaws? Do you guys like the little branch thing Schleich keeps doing? and the open wings, etc.? What would be your dream, species of tropical bird and pose for it?
Also, are there no pigs for this year? I think they retired them all...
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:04 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Also, are there no pigs for this year? I think they retired them all...
Maybe they were not making much money with them and are thinking of making them more different next year Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich-c.webs.com
zoomaster1994

zoomaster1994

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:37 am

Some of the 2013 can now be seen at Modellpferdeversand :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

schleichsammler2008

schleichsammler2008

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:26 pm

Today I got all pics from 2013! I can tell you the items are so great! In September we get a carriage with ice elf. The carriage looks like it is made of ice. There are some ice unicorns. They look like the forest unicorns, but they are white!

So you all can look forward to the pictures!

P.S. The initial release of the key - look at it
Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:30 pm

wow! could you share the pics? Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich-c.webs.com
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:32 pm

schleichsammler2008 wrote:
Today I got all pics from 2013! I can tell you the items are so great! In September we get a carriage with ice elf. The carriage looks like it is made of ice. There are some ice unicorns. They look like the forest unicorns, but they are white!

So you all can look forward to the pictures!

Congrats with the pics Alex cheers

*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2013 list of new releases
Page 14 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next