Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)

Go down 
+78
bjarki12
Derek Larsen
WhiteLightning Wolf
Shanti
Anne from Norway
Noémi
ferrugineigula
Saien
Gary 17
Tarunyada
Phexedrine
TheLastStardust
sadie3112
costicuba
Taos
Dum_my
Dark Pegasus
Bonobo
Wilorvise
signatus
A-J
ulinuk
JonasV
SpiralStrix
Attis
NightLioness
Florian
elephas_maximus
LeeAnn
Katty
Cyhyraeth
landrover
Tiermann
Tove
koniminiatures
mreyder
NandO
Sumo
AlopexLagopus
Fisva
75senta75
MartinH
arafan
Carola
aandmkw
GoldEagle
resti
Bloodrayne
stef1000
Chris Sweetman
WILLYBACOMAN
Elros Alvar
Bernyto
jarda
Saarlooswolfhound
pm64
VASILIS
bojan
lucky luke
animalluvr6
carlysulli
Pony
Dorkan
Roger
ken yeo
Kristie
Sergey
Wildheart
PeGe
HKHollinstone
scot(t)
SUSANNE
widukind
Kikimalou
sauroid
SeanieP
skysthelimit
Ana
82 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
elephas_maximus

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 8:40 pm

All great additions, I think the vintage Lineol wisent has a nice design and charm to it.

Great to see all the customs shown here, thank you for showing a closer view of the elephant.  I can't wait to see you paint the adults!   The painting on the watui looks amazing, very nice pattern and colour choices.

I'm sure Harriet's horse will look stunning as well once you're done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/redelephant
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 8:48 pm

ulinuk wrote:
Big congrats! I really want see this horse in colour! cyclops cyclops cyclops

Very Happy Laughing I will show him soon! He only needs colour on hooves and eyes now Very Happy

SUSANNE wrote:
Ohhh, Anna ! So many wonderful beautyful models drunken

That watusi is awesome cheers
And the horses, and...they are ALL so wonderful Applause

Thank you Susanne!!!! cheers sunny

Roger wrote:
Even among some treasures, this Lineol wisent just kill me! Shocked
Miguel lynx is also wonderful as your repainting of that bull is truly realistic looking.
I see that the "poor" Dinamização simple figures just got shy seeing such beautiness around. Wink ... and we'll have the bonus of seeing the ibex when repainted and the Percheron too. Doesn't surprise me that your boar is hiden deep in a box. pig Very Happy

Dinamização animals have no reason to be shy Wink they are wonderfully sculpted and I love them sunny They are detailed for their scale and have good proportions and inspiring poses. For me they are real treasures and surely will stay in my collection. Very Happy
Wisent is really nice of course! And he seems to like the lynx, they look good next to each other Very Happy cat

widukind wrote:
Unbelievable additions Anna!!Big congratulations!!

Thank you Andreas! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

jonesee wrote:
So many great models I can't even remember now= D!
The best I liked the small vintage animals from Roger! Absolutely beautiful, tiny models. I can understand why you did choose those.
The Fjord is awesome! Those other horses are making the family complete - they're all so good drunken
And oh yeah, the wisent! GORGEOUS! Shocked Shocked How big is he? I've seen some of Lineol animals in photos and they're very very nice! Would you mind me asking how much those usually costs? scratch
Big congratulations, Anna, for such amazing animals. You must be happy with those drunken cheers

Thank you Jonas! cheers
Yes, the group of animals from Roger is amazing Very Happy
About wisent, I don't know exactly, sometimes you can have some luck and find it not so expensively, especially if some elements are broken (then you can repair them with Apoxie). This particular one was trade. If you like to find one like this you need to look at ebay.de  scratch  study

HKHollinstone wrote:
Congratulations Anna, they are all lovely additions - your paintwork on the watusi cow and elephant calf is wonderful.  The figurines from Roger are so interesting, the Okapi in particular!  And of course the Wisent, one of my favourite models from Lineol.

Thank you Harriet!!! cheers flower

elephas_maximus wrote:
All great additions, I think the vintage Lineol wisent has a nice design and charm to it.

Great to see all the customs shown here, thank you for showing a closer view of the elephant.  I can't wait to see you paint the adults!   The painting on the watui looks amazing, very nice pattern and colour choices.

I'm sure Harriet's horse will look stunning as well once you're done.

Thank you Andrew! Very Happy I'm glad you like my paint works Very Happy
Adult elephants are looking at me, and they are still white elephant I will have to take some more time to paint them because they are quite big and they also need filling. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 8:57 pm

jonesee wrote:
So many great models I can't even remember now= D!
The best I liked the small vintage animals from Roger! Absolutely beautiful, tiny models. I can understand why you did choose those.
The Fjord is awesome! Those other horses are making the family complete - they're all so good drunken
And oh yeah, the wisent! GORGEOUS! Shocked Shocked How big is he? I've seen some of Lineol animals in photos and they're very very nice! Would you mind me asking how much those usually costs? scratch
Big congratulations, Anna, for such amazing animals. You must be happy with those drunken cheers

Ana wrote:
Thank you Jonas! cheers
Yes, the group of animals from Roger is amazing Very Happy
About wisent, I don't know exactly, sometimes you can have some luck and find it not so expensively, especially if some elements are broken (then you can repair them with Apoxie). This particular one was trade. If you like to find one like this you need to look at ebay.de  scratch  study
Thank you for your response cheers Right, I wish I'll have that beauty on my shelve someday... Smile

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 10:16 pm

Congrats! cheers So many fantastic newbies Very Happy

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 1:49 am

Ana wrote:
Roger wrote:
Miguel lynx is also wonderful as your repainting of that bull is truly realistic looking.
I see that the "poor" Dinamização simple figures just got shy seeing such beautiness around. Wink ... and we'll have the bonus of seeing the ibex when repainted and the Percheron too. Doesn't surprise me that your boar is hiden deep in a box. pig Very Happy

Dinamização animals have no reason to be shy Wink they are wonderfully sculpted and I love them sunny They are detailed for their scale and have good proportions and inspiring poses. For me they are real treasures and surely will stay in my collection. Very Happy
Wisent is really nice of course! And he seems to like the lynx, they look good next to each other Very Happy cat

I am really glad you like them and I agree with you. Very Happy I also find them so nice that I collected them all. Very Happy Wisent and lynx make a perfect European pair. I think the superb Lineol moose could also work nicely with them and some other Lineol treasures. Very Happy

NandO

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 9:12 am

CONGRATS ANA !!! that Lynx I love you I love you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 10:26 am

You haven't sat still in those 5 months I see cheers sunny
The results are just beautiful. That Lynx and baby elephant, so cute!
Congrats cheers cheers cyclops Very Happy

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 6:42 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Congrats! cheers So many fantastic newbies Very Happy

Thank you LeeAnn!!! Very Happy cheers

Roger wrote:
Ana wrote:
Roger wrote:

I am really glad you like them and I agree with you. Very Happy I also find them so nice that I collected them all. Very Happy Wisent and lynx make a perfect European pair. I think the superb Lineol moose could also work nicely with them and some other Lineol treasures. Very Happy

Oh, yes Lineol moose drunken Unfortunately he's not in my collection. No Yet. bom

NandO wrote:
CONGRATS ANA !!! that Lynx I love you I love you

Thank you Nando! Yes, the lynx is I love you cat

NightLioness wrote:
You haven't sat still in those 5 months I see cheers sunny
The results are just beautiful. That Lynx and baby elephant, so cute!
Congrats cheers cheers cyclops Very Happy

Thank you Karin!! cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 1:46 am

Congrats, Anna, really nice additions!  Shocked

BTW: Can I ask You for any infos about the lynx figure?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 1:51 am

jarda wrote:
Congrats, Anna, really nice additions!  Shocked

BTW: Can I ask You for any infos about the lynx figure?

Jarda, please don't forget what you have to ask to Ana but maybe these links can help you.
Here is Miguel's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Very Happy

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 7:16 am

Thank You, Roger, really outstanding figure!
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 7:56 pm

Thank you Jarda! cheers
And thank you Roger for informing Jarda about the lynx Very Happy

Now photos of the painted horse and painted ibex Very Happy

The horse Very Happy (of course sculpted by Harriet Wink )
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And the ibex! Very Happy Ibex is sculpted by Miguel Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 7:59 pm

Thye're stunning! You did wonderful job, Anna cheers cheers cheers I love them Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 8:06 pm

Thank you Jonas!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 8:09 pm

They're both just awesome! affraid Wow!

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 8:27 pm

My jaw dropped.... They are stunning, awesome job!!

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 8:43 pm

Phantastic newcomers again Anna cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 10:30 pm

Oh my!!! Absolutely gorgeous Anna, he looks so handsome in that colourway. cheers cheers
And the lovely Ibex too, beautiful cheers I love you

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 10:31 pm

May I share your paintwork on Achille on my facebook page?

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
signatus

signatus

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:11 am

Wow !! . Wonderfull addittions and marvellous work . Congratulations Anna ! Applause

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My homemade models : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://signatustudio.com
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:38 pm

Thank you very much again friends!!! cheers

Harriet, yes, of course you can share it on you FB page Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:47 pm

Jarda and Ana, you're welcome! Very Happy
The horse I already commented but the Ibex is just magnificent. Love his color. Very Happy

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 2:31 pm

Thank you Roger! cheers

Back to top Go down
ulinuk

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 4:29 pm

Wow! big congrats affraid affraid affraid drunken

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 7:25 pm

Anna,,congratulations.

This horse is masterwork,perfect sculpture and painting.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)
Page 15 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next