Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)

Go down 
+78
bjarki12
Derek Larsen
WhiteLightning Wolf
Shanti
Anne from Norway
Noémi
ferrugineigula
Saien
Gary 17
Tarunyada
Phexedrine
TheLastStardust
sadie3112
costicuba
Taos
Dum_my
Dark Pegasus
Bonobo
Wilorvise
signatus
A-J
ulinuk
JonasV
SpiralStrix
Attis
NightLioness
Florian
elephas_maximus
LeeAnn
Katty
Cyhyraeth
landrover
Tiermann
Tove
koniminiatures
mreyder
NandO
Sumo
AlopexLagopus
Fisva
75senta75
MartinH
arafan
Carola
aandmkw
GoldEagle
resti
Bloodrayne
stef1000
Chris Sweetman
WILLYBACOMAN
Elros Alvar
Bernyto
jarda
Saarlooswolfhound
pm64
VASILIS
bojan
lucky luke
animalluvr6
carlysulli
Pony
Dorkan
Roger
ken yeo
Kristie
Sergey
Wildheart
PeGe
HKHollinstone
scot(t)
SUSANNE
widukind
Kikimalou
sauroid
SeanieP
skysthelimit
Ana
82 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 9:00 pm

costicuba wrote:
Very Happy That`s cool idea..about to give the names from Elvis Presley's songs titles :)
Just for fun...I want to show you something funny on a Elvis Presley's song : ``hound dog``

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Very Happy The video is from 2009, from tv show colled ``Vip dance`` It`s version of ``Dancing stars`` , but with two stars and two dancers in a team.. :) I`m very skinny here Very Happy
Thank you for the info about the lions. From far, they look very interesting :)
And about the tiger, sorry , it`s my mistake...it`s made by Harriet, not Joan.
Now I found it...This is the tiger:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Haha, I love this song "Hound Dog" very nice and dynamic, it's fantastic. And you with your friends really made a great performance with this dance, I think it fit to the music very well. It must be fantastic feeling to dance something what really fit to the music so well. For a moment you are changing into a part of music. Wonderful  Applause

sadie3112 wrote:
What a lovely and talented husband you have Anna cheers Congrats on your new additions (especially snowman, he's so sweet looking!)
Thank you Abby!  flower
SUSANNE wrote:
Ohhh! That Snowman is SO beautyful cheers
I could not help it...had to check the price on MPV Shocked , so ..no Breyer Snowman for me Crying or Very sad Laughing

Beachboy Blues is lovely also, - he surely does look a bit blue, - perhaps he and Snowman can go for a run together ? May cheer him up ? Laughing

And those SHELVES  cheers  cheers
Hurray for your kind and talented husband...your collection is marvellous, - even more so standing on a wonderful shelf like that  Applause

Thank you dear Susanne.
Yes, new Snowman is indeed expensive, as it's a big model (Traditional scale) but I was lucky to find him on Carola's "outlet" for much better price (thanks Carola!!!)
Thank you for your words about my new shelf and figures. My husband is also happy to hear  that my friends like this shelf (yes I told him that everyone like it)  Wink Very Happy

TheLastStardust wrote:
Wow! Shocked  I love Beachboy Blues!! cheers  and very curious how you will paint Joan's models!
Congratulations! (also on your nice shelf! Wink  )

Thank you!!! flower Haha, seems for once I was able to find a nice name for a horse Laughing

Roger wrote:
Great additions and very beautiful shelf from a kind husband! Congratulations! Very Happy

Thank you Roger  alien  alien

MartinH wrote:
Oh my!!! Your photo with your animals all together is... STUNNING!!!! Wonderful Anna Applause Applause Applause Applause

Many thanks Martin!!!  sunny

Phexedrine wrote:
Congrats on your additions ! And those shelves are so cool, your husband built you a super gift !

Thank you Phexedrine Very Happy Very Happy

Carola wrote:
Happy to see Snowman, he looks good in his new home cheers He is a great mold indeed. Perhaps yes, one of the better Breyers, moldwise.

And I love the name for Beachboy Blues Cool It is so perfect!

Many many thanks Carola, Snowman is a fantastic horse model Very Happy And thank you for your words about the mini horse too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 11:54 am

Oh! What a gorgeous display Anna! I love it, and so many beautiful figurines, congratulations on your new arrivals too cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:04 pm

Oh wow so you got the Snowman! He's absolutely gorgeous Shocked cheers Very good additions to your awesome collection Anna! Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 5:26 pm

Thank you for your comments Jonas and Harriet!! cheers

I didn't wrote about my new additions during last few months. But I did got some really nice ones again recently Very Happy

On the Utrecht's Collectors Fair Karin gave me this beautiful, hand painted by her Fallabella Pony! I love it Very Happy Than you dear Karin! sunny
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I have also received package with Kaiyodos from Brett, thank you for help with getting them Brett and for lovely gifts: Red Data gorilla and Rhino cheers

Birds first Very Happy

And here mammals and turtle Very Happy

Some time ago I also traded with Sauroid and received from him these amazing Kaiyodo animals Very Happy sunny

Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 5:29 pm

Wow. so great models Applause
Congratulations Anna , they are realy nice :))
Uhhhh.....I want this gorilla sooooo baaaaad .. bounce bounce bounce

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 5:33 pm

You are welcome Anna :3

I find it very interesting and fascinating that we both trade/buy with the same people, yet the outcome of the bought/traded animals is so different Very Happy
That marten is stunning Very Happy

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 5:36 pm

Lovely additions, Ana Very Happy Congratulations, they're all so beautiful! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 5:38 pm

costicuba wrote:

Thank you Kosta! Haha, gorilla is my precious Laughing but I hope you will find one for yourself too Very Happy

NightLioness wrote:
You are welcome Anna :3

I find it very interesting and fascinating that we both trade/buy with the same people, yet the outcome of the bought/traded animals is so different Very Happy
That marten is stunning Very Happy

Thank you Karin! It's because there is so much to choose from in Japanese brands, and a lot of excellent replicas, I love that marten too drunken

Back to top Go down
sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 5:40 pm

gorgeous new additions Anna. but where did the tail of the Kaiyodo japanese giant longtailed rat go? Shocked (i hope you didnt accidentally throw it away Crying or Very sad )
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 5:44 pm

sauroid wrote:
gorgeous new additions Anna. but where did the tail of the Kaiyodo japanese giant longtailed rat go? Shocked (i hope you didnt accidentally throw it away  Crying or Very sad )

Thank you Very Happy .Oh, I didn't realise the tail is not on place What a Face . I have it but I think I will need to glue it because it doesn't hold up very well study but it's OK, I think a drop of glue will be enough Wink

Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 5:48 pm

Ana wrote:
costicuba wrote:

Thank you Kosta! Haha, gorilla is my precious Laughing but I hope you will find one for yourself too Very Happy

Ohh, ..my poor english Laughing ..yes, I mean, I want to find one for me too Very Happy
It is a lovely model...
Thank you :)

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 5:59 pm

Beautyful additions cheers

Ohhh! That marden ! And the birds ! drunken

Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 7:07 pm

costicuba wrote:
Ana wrote:
costicuba wrote:

Ohh, ..my poor english Laughing ..yes, I mean, I want to find one for me too Very Happy
It is a lovely model...

Hihi, Kosta, I was just kidding, I knew what you meant of course, no worries Very Happy You see, it sometimes strange with internet, we "talk" but we cannot see each other faces so it's harder to say if someone is serious or not Basketball

SUSANNE wrote:

Thank you Susanne!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 8:00 pm

Ana wrote:

It is a lovely model...

Hihi, Kosta, I was just kidding, I knew what you meant of course, no worries Very Happy You see, it sometimes strange with internet, we "talk" but we cannot see each other faces so it's harder to say if someone is serious or not  Basketball

[/quote]

Hahah, I know what you mean monkey

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 8:30 pm

SUSANNE wrote:

Applause Cool cheers Cool Cool sunny
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 8:41 pm

So many nice and interesting additions Anna:) Big congratulations!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 9:20 pm

Thank you Lucky Luke and Andreas! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 6:14 pm

These figures are all excellent pieces but Karin's pony is the most precious for sure. There is her dedication in it and the final work is lovely. Martens, I love martens. Very Happy

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 4:57 am

Those elephants are awesome !
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 6:11 am

What a nice batch Ana cheers And I agree with Roger, the Fallabella is the highlight this time Very Happy

Three walakrounds maybe? bounce bounce bounce Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 9:49 am

Thank you Roger, Gary and Kikimalou for your nice comments and for reminding me about this topic. In fact i don't have much newcomers in my collection since this post in April.
Yes, Christophe, i will try to find time for making walk arounds of these 3 awesome birds, soon Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 11:33 am

In recent weeks I got some very special arrival to my collection! I would like to share photos of them here. Very Happy

The huge family of kangaroos, kangaroo cone, plant and bird from friends who came to sculpting workshop in November, really wonderful gifts! cheers

The lovely swap horse from Nadien! cheers

And I also bought these 2 Papo animals recently:

Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 6:18 pm

Fan... bounce Tas bounce .... ti bounce ... ... que bounce .... Fabulous The Anna additions to your collection kangouroux Wink
and the magnificent Turaco Cool Very Happy
Congratulations wonderful Papo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saien

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 6:26 pm

Wow, how many kangaroos Shocked cyclops Amazing newcomers with 2 Papo and horse too cheers cheers

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 7:50 pm

Great and interesting new stuff, congratulations Anna :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)
Page 21 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next