Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)

Go down 
+78
bjarki12
Derek Larsen
WhiteLightning Wolf
Shanti
Anne from Norway
Noémi
ferrugineigula
Saien
Gary 17
Tarunyada
Phexedrine
TheLastStardust
sadie3112
costicuba
Taos
Dum_my
Dark Pegasus
Bonobo
Wilorvise
signatus
A-J
ulinuk
JonasV
SpiralStrix
Attis
NightLioness
Florian
elephas_maximus
LeeAnn
Katty
Cyhyraeth
landrover
Tiermann
Tove
koniminiatures
mreyder
NandO
Sumo
AlopexLagopus
Fisva
75senta75
MartinH
arafan
Carola
aandmkw
GoldEagle
resti
Bloodrayne
stef1000
Chris Sweetman
WILLYBACOMAN
Elros Alvar
Bernyto
jarda
Saarlooswolfhound
pm64
VASILIS
bojan
lucky luke
animalluvr6
carlysulli
Pony
Dorkan
Roger
ken yeo
Kristie
Sergey
Wildheart
PeGe
HKHollinstone
scot(t)
SUSANNE
widukind
Kikimalou
sauroid
SeanieP
skysthelimit
Ana
82 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 12:02 pm

Thank you Anne! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Shanti

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 6:53 pm

Such great pictures of this pretty resin! He is a gorgeous mold and he just fits into the Irish landscape! Love your little collection too! It was a lot of fun painting this little grey for you! Enjoy! cheers
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 7:36 pm

Shanti wrote:
Such great pictures of this pretty resin! He is a gorgeous mold and he just fits into the Irish landscape! Love your little collection too! It was a lot of fun painting this little grey for you! Enjoy! cheers

Thank you!!! sunny sunny sunny

Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 11:42 pm

Ana wrote:
Two weeks ago, before I left for vacation a package from Germany arrived. It was a grey Brabant horse painted by our Shanti! I've just come back from my summer holidays last night so, I can finally share the photos here.  Very Happy
Of course, I took the model with me, he trotted in all lovely places we visited in Ireland. Very Happy
The paintwork on this horse is really astonishing, I love it! This Brabant has a new name from now, it is Wun Wun (it's a name of the giant from GoT).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shanti also surprised me with a most wonderful gift, a handmade halter, it's so detailed and perfect and in so tiny size, it's just incredible.

I'm very happy, thank you so much, dear Shanti! cheers cheers  sunny  I love you  cheers  cat  rabbit  flower

Here, my grey Brabant next to my other resin horses in this size Smile (and alpacas as you can see  Wink )

Oh my, he is absolutely stunning! Congratulations! cheers

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 10:35 am

Thank you! cheers

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 5:54 pm

Some more news. Package from Mojo arrived. I got toy versions of animals which I designed in the last 2 years. Very Happy And also few extras from Mojo range Wink Just look! Very Happy

This is group of animals of my design Smile

And some extras, the lion male, Dalmatian and a golden dragon Very Happy The last one is probably more for my son, he already adopted him but I do think it is really nice dragon Very Happy Dalmatian is wonderful, I think it's now one of my favourite dog models in my collection and I know already that my horses in scale 1:12 will love this one Laughing .

Thank you Mojo, this is really nice package Smile I will probably write few more words about these models soon on my blog. I just need to take some more photos Smile
Also, I'm happy to see the new kind of plastic that Mojo uses and new painting methods too (especially on any spotted or pinto animals) Smile

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 6:07 pm

Congratulations Anna :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 6:33 pm

Really nice batch, I also bought the baby rhino, Longhorn bull and Orlov trotter sunny

Your sculptures are beautiful, however, even if Mojo makes cool painting improvements, I still find the quality of their figures "medium".

I think they doesn't pay enough attention to the importance of some small details on some their figures. For example, they put some "big" coats of painting on their figures so it is just like if they were just painted fastly without paying attention (I have this sensation with the baby sitting rhino when we touch the figure. We don't have the sensation that the painting is integrated in the plastic like figures of other brands but just a coat of painting, it's damage because the figure is really cute). And I also have the impression that Mojo's figures have more "defaults" of fabrication than other brands. I want to say there are sometimes small "exploded" air bubbles that left small holes, I have this case with my new version of the griffon vulture. I also saw this on other figures I have.

I find these two problems are still well present with Mojo, even if I see a good progression of painting on some figure, especially with the Longhorn ! I hope Mojo Fun will make more improvements, so their quality would be the same that their sculptures ... perfect ! I know Mojo is still a young brand so I'm sure it will be better and better with years  sunny

Anna, I hope I don't misappropriate your post with my "critics".

And again, congratulations for your amazing work and your acquisitions sunny sunny

Last edited by Florian on Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://atrlacollectiondeflorian.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 7:27 pm

Wonderful Mojö additions, I also received some from Susanne today and among them, the rhino calf with which I am enchanted. I've never seen a baby like this one. It has a kind of sticky touch but I think it is because they used a more rubbery plastic like they did with the emu. Again, theis rhino is just incredible and it is just impossible to make it better. The horses and cattle you sculpted are also all very nice and the Mojo lion shows clearly that besides you, there are also other very competent sculptors. Although I recognize a good work of Papo with its most recent lion, this one from Mojö is just my favorite. Curiously I also think that the dragon is a very appealing figure, it is not a surprise that your big boy already spotted it. Very Happy

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 10:09 pm

Wonderful additions! The sitting baby rhino is adorable and I love the Dalmatian!

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 10:41 pm

What can I say !!! Anna, you are the best thing that ever happened to Mojo cheers bounce cheers Applause

The big surprise is the golden dragon !!!
Even if I collect Mojos, I have not got any of the dragons, - but it really looks beautyful Very Happy

Anne from Norway

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:09 pm

What a great package! They are just beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 10:29 am

Thank you very much for your nice comments dear Andreas, sunny Florian pirat , Roger, Crocodile Susanne cat Fallon cheers and Anne! rabbit cheers cheers

Florian, I think there is always room for improvement, not only in Mojo but in other brands as well. Some big steps forward in the quality of Mojo manufacturing are clearly visible, especially on spotted animals. Some models are still painted a bit simply. Perhaps they will be changed in future? As far as I know Mojo changed painting on over 70 models last year, that's a lot! Smile And the new plastic is in my opinion, better than the old one, shows more details and don't bend or break during the transport at all Smile

Roger I'm very happy to hear you like the rhino that much! Very Happy I agree about the lion, I think it's my favourite male lion too Very Happy

Susanne Thank you so much for your kind words sunny flower I think all team of Mojo and also collectors are the best things that happened to Mojo sunny
About the dragon, it's first dragon model in our house and I knew that Filip would like him Laughing And, Filip's favourite colour is golden so I knew which one to choose Very Happy In my opinion, this dragon is very nicely sculpted Very Happy I don't know if photos for TAI are needed for this one? If yes, just let me know Smile

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 11:51 am

Ana wrote:
...... Very Happy I don't know if photos for TAI are needed for this one? If yes, just let me know Smile

Yes it is, please Very Happy

As y'all can see, we stil need most of the fantasy models [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .

So if anybody has the others, PLEASE also HELP bounce Very Happy

Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 1:51 pm

Beautiffull pack of animals.!!!
Congratz!
Stil trying to get my own mojo (still don't have them all Sad)

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 5:51 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Ana wrote:
...... Very Happy I don't know if photos for TAI are needed for this one? If yes, just let me know Smile

Yes it is, please  Very Happy

As y'all can see, we stil need most of the fantasy models [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .

So if anybody has the others, PLEASE also HELP bounce Very Happy

I hope this one will work Smile

Dum_my wrote:
Beautiffull  pack of animals.!!!
Congratz!
Stil trying to get  my own mojo (still  don't have them all Sad)

Thank you, Demi! cheers  I think they are already available in this online shop [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 8:38 pm

Congrats Anna Applause

Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 8:50 pm

Congratulations. This one is so expressive. "Oh, yuck. I am so not eating a green Lego. Take it away!"

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 10:17 pm

skysthelimit wrote:
Congrats Anna Applause
Thank you Robert! Very Happy

Wilorvise wrote:
Congratulations. This one is so expressive. "Oh, yuck. I am so not eating a green Lego. Take it away!"

lol! lol! Wink

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 11:11 pm

I really, really, really, reaallyyy hope Mojo Fun will be available again in the Netherlands, those cows are so darn cute and beautiful!

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 24 EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 1:35 am

That dragon looks a medieval statue in this last picture, if it was not the Lego! affraid

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 24 EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 10:49 am

NightLioness wrote:
I really, really, really, reaallyyy hope Mojo Fun will be available again in the Netherlands, those cows are so darn cute and beautiful!

Is it ok if I sing your comment in my head with Carly Rea Jepsen voice? Laughing Thank you, Karin! Very Happy Very Happy

Roger wrote:
That dragon looks a medieval statue in this last picture, if it was not the Lego! affraid

Haha, the Lego ruins the effect a bit Razz Laughing

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 24 EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 11:07 am

Ana wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

Is it ok if I sing your comment in my head with Carly Rea Jepsen voice? Laughing Thank you, Karin! Very Happy Very Happy

lol! lol! lol!

Very very nice additions! :) I also got the rhino calf and tinkers recently... and i am very much impressed by how you sculpted them Shocked Very Happy
They are the nicest models ive seen in ages! <3 big congrats on the mojo package!! and hurray for your sculpting skills! cheers[/quote]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 2:20 pm

[quote="Ana"]Thank you very much for your nice comments dear Andreas, sunny  Florian  pirat , Roger, Crocodile  Susanne cat Fallon  cheers  and Anne! rabbit cheers cheers

I think there is always room for improvement, not only in Mojo but in other brands as well. Some big steps forward in the quality of Mojo manufacturing are clearly visible, especially on spotted animals. Some models are still painted a bit simply. Perhaps they will be changed in future? As far as I know Mojo changed painting on over 70 models last year, that's a lot! Smile And the new plastic is in my opinion, better than the old one, shows more details and don't bend or break during the transport at all Smile

Wow a work of paint on more than 70 figures, it's indeed a lot. I totally agree about the visible progress of paint on the spotted animals  sunny  sunny

Derek Larsen

Country/State : Montana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 5:30 pm

Hi Anna!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)
Page 24 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next