Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)

Go down 
+60
sbell
TheSpottedCat
under-water
Taos
Wilorvise
costicuba
landrover
Saien
Dum_my
shadoweon
pipsxlch
Tarunyada
NightLioness
sauroid
SUSANNE
Roger
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
JonasV
Saarlooswolfhound
widukind
Kikimalou
Carola
LeeAnn
pm64
NandO
sadie3112
SpiralStrix
TheLastStardust
Tiermann
75senta75
Niki2811
orcagirl26
Shanti
Geospiza fortis
ulinuk
Tylosaurus
Bloodrayne
Florian
A-J
koniminiatures
trevok4
arafan
AlopexLagopus
GoldEagle
Jadey1988
lucky luke
Chris Sweetman
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴
AlvinCK
skysthelimit
weaselfan93
Dr.Narayanan
HKHollinstone
scot(t)
animalluvr6
ken yeo
MartinH
Elros Alvar
Ana
Kristie
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:52 am

no i have owned the bat for months. i got it in a trade with Yvette. i just didnt know others were avaiable since they are never on US ebay. congrats on your new additions. i still dont have the european bison but ironically i have two schleich mountain goats for trade. i hope you saw my new elephant seal post. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 4:03 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
@Roger: The figure in the first picture is the Schleich black panther, or the black version of their leopard, 14126 from the years 1995 to 2001. I am not sure if I like the version of the beaver vrs. this one, I like that this one has a thicker neck, and not such a large back end, it seemed like whoever sculpted some of Schleich's new figures has a problem with body proportions, the enormous head on the Shire stallion, the short little body of the Hippo. But don't get me wrong, I still like those figures, but that is just a theme that seemed to be present in this years new figures from them.

Paige, I like them all, I only enjoy to see which one I like best. Very Happy
So the first figure is Torben, the founder of our forum. I remember asking him about which figure was in his avatar. It looks I am not able of memorizing this figure even I watched it for a long time on the top of our forum! Laughing geek I also remember receiving my first old retired Schleich figures from friends of the forum, it was like a miracle once I thought they were impossible to get. My musk ox, mountain goat, anteater, wisent, are all from these wonderful people and I'll never forget it. Last mounths the same is happening with some impossible Bullyland, they are not usually expensive but very hard to find. I think we all are lucky of living on STS! cheers

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 4:23 am

@Lance: that is good to hear you found one, I remember you were looking for it for a long time.

@Roger:I still do not have the pleasure of owning many older Schleich figures, including the musk ox and anteater, but not through lack trying! Laughing But yes, I do feel lucky to be here with all the STS members, and every time I get the chance to get a model that I don't have I feel a huge sense of thankfulness to this person who gave the animal to me. I distinctly remember back in 2009 when I moved back to an area that sold Schleich, and flipping through their catalog and on EVERY page there was at least 5 or 6 animals that I didn't have but HAD to have (we lived in an area that only sold Safari ltd, and the time I didn't like them as much as my beloved Schleich animals, but now of course that has changed and I wish I had bought a few more Safari figures back then Rolling Eyes ) and at the end of the year I had every one of their farmlife and wildlife figures in my collection, and there were a few of their other figures I wanted, and finally last year I got the dragon family, my last figures I was searching for from my first year of serious collecting. After I found that 2009 catalog I searched all over the internet and found animobilinfo and their Schleich section, and it started again, so many beautiful figures that I remember wanting so badly, but thinking there is no way I would get hardly any of them. Then I found STS and followed it for a few years, until I joined this last year, and I have gotten so many great figures that I cherish so much and now realize that nothing is impossible for me to find with the fantastic people on the forum.
So... now that I have ranted and told you my life's story... I think I will stop now... pale Embarassed Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:09 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
@Lance: that is good to hear you found one, I remember you were looking for it for a long time.

@Roger:I still do not have the pleasure of owning many older Schleich figures, including the musk ox and anteater, but not through lack trying! Laughing But yes, I do feel lucky to be here with all the STS members, and every time I get the chance to get a model that I don't have I feel a huge sense of thankfulness to this person who gave the animal to me. I distinctly remember back in 2009 when I moved back to an area that sold Schleich, and flipping through their catalog and on EVERY page there was at least 5 or 6 animals that I didn't have but HAD to have (we lived in an area that only sold Safari ltd, and the time I didn't like them as much as my beloved Schleich animals, but now of course that has changed and I wish I had bought a few more Safari figures back then Rolling Eyes ) and at the end of the year I had every one of their farmlife and wildlife figures in my collection, and there were a few of their other figures I wanted, and finally last year I got the dragon family, my last figures I was searching for from my first year of serious collecting. After I found that 2009 catalog I searched all over the internet and found animobilinfo and their Schleich section, and it started again, so many beautiful figures that I remember wanting so badly, but thinking there is no way I would get hardly any of them. Then I found STS and followed it for a few years, until I joined this last year, and I have gotten so many great figures that I cherish so much and now realize that nothing is impossible for me to find with the fantastic people on the forum.
So... now that I have ranted and told you my life's story... I think I will stop now... pale Embarassed Laughing

Beautiful life's story Paige and wonderful additions Sad(o)):
Back to top Go down
Dr.Narayanan

Dr.Narayanan

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:17 am

Undoubtedly , these are real schleich gems , congratulations Paige Sad(o)): [ hats off to Susanne for her great help flower ]

you may never see such quality sculpts of schleich in future .

Once again , phenomenal models I love you
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 9:41 am

I am so happy that these models found such a good home cheers

With the enegy and heart you put into it, I am sure your collection will expand even more in the future Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 4:28 pm

Thank you so much Kiki, Doc, and Susanne for your kind words. They mean a lot to me and I appreciate it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions    Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 4:47 pm

Paige, do you really have EVERY safari wildlife figure including ALL the retired ones??? there are so many. even i am still missing 12 figures and i have been intense on collection this series my entire life.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 4:50 pm

No no no no. But Safari is what I have I most of (second to Schleich of course), I bought Safari because that was all that was available to me at the time. I definitely do not have every retired Safari figure, though like I said, now I wish I had bought more safari, since now that I am older I can see the charm in the them, and see that I do like them.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:00 pm

Paige, thanks for telling your beautiful story! flower
I am sure you'll find those you need. The musk ox drops often on our trade section. Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:37 pm

Very Happy Thank you Roger. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 4:19 am

My mom found a few new little critters for me today, but since the light has been bad around here for a while I need to wait to take better pics. But I have now,

Schleich: the newer Kudu, freshly retired grizzly adult, old standing male tiger, and golden lab female
Safari: otter
And a few other miscellaneous, namely a fox, a small cow and calf, and a pretty small (safari toob size though I don't think that is the brand) camel and hippo and poodle.

Some I might custom since they aren't really worth trading (kind of damaged) or I will trade or sell.
Back to top Go down
sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 7:28 am

cool new ones Saarlooswolfhound. :)
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 3:02 pm

Thank you Sauroid. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 7:04 pm

Congratulations on your fantastic addtions Paige! What great finds cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 7:05 pm

Rare and nice additions!! Congrats cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 1:27 am

Oh, I forgot to add a really nice AAA tiger cub, sitting. And thanks everyone!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:33 pm

Ok, so yesterday a package arrived with some very great treasures!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I don't like the painting on the Papo caribou (which means I must get another to repaint) but the sculpt is great.
The Safari Grizzly could also have a better paint job, but the fish and sculpt are great also.
I don't really like the old Papo wolf sculpt (I have both colors now, the white and the gray) but I love wolves.
The AAA tiger cub is really cute, and although he is really a light orange he has become one of my favorite tiger models I have now.
Lastly my gem (and favorite) is the Schleich musk ox. He has come so close to being in my collection over the last 3 or 4 months and I was tantalizingly cut short of getting him for various reasons. But he is now in my collection (standing next to my also very prized and beloved Wisent who came to me thanks to Susanne's help a little while ago) and is very happy. Also the seller (my dad has gotten very attached to ebay lately, which is where all of these guys came from) only had a group pic of them all, and once I got the musk ox I noticed he was made in Portugal.  Very Happy

Also in the group I also got another Papo gray and white wolf (in addition to the one gray I kept and white one I already had), a Safari Mt. lion, Safari caribou, and recently retired this year Schleich Grizzly. All of these are doubles so soon I will probably post them as trade or sale.

P.S. I have also bought two other groups of animals from the same seller (with more rare gems and doubles in them) which will hopefully come soon so stay tuned here and in the trades and sales section!
P.S.S. please tell me if you cannot see the pics, Photobucket has been difficult lately for me, and I'm not sure if these are too big etc. Thanks!

Last edited by Saarlooswolfhound on Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:42 pm

Wonderful newcomers!! Congratulations cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:42 pm

Thanks Widukind. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴

∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴

Country/State : Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:32 pm

Beautiful acquisitions! Sad(o)):

I especially like the bear!

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:44 pm

O ! M ! G ! affraid

You got that specially painted Papo-wolf bounce bounce bounce cheers

CONGRATULATIONS !!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!CONGRATULATIONS !!!

I got one from Spain, but the parcel never arrived Sad , but now I can enjoy your picture Laughing Laughing Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:41 pm

Great additions, Paige! Very Happy
I love the grizzly from this angle, it is definitively a great sculpting from the brand I think continues being the best with bears. Let's see how good new Papo are. Very Happy
Other figures are also nice, of course. flower

SUSANNE wrote:
O ! M ! G ! affraid

You got that specially painted Papo-wolf bounce bounce bounce cheers

CONGRATULATIONS !!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!CONGRATULATIONS !!!

I got one from Spain, but the parcel never arrived Sad , but now I can enjoy your picture Laughing Laughing Very Happy

Oh, so the wolf never arrived. I'm sorry hearing about it. Sad

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:52 pm

Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments, I truly do appreciate it. Very Happy
@Susanne: I am so sorry to hear about the lost package, but I sent you a PM because that is one of the figures I have doubles of now. Very Happy
@Roger: I really like the bear also, I only wish that the painting was better, but the fish is truly painted very well. And I do really want to have the Papo grizzly for comparison too. drunken
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:49 pm

Congrats Paige!! cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next