Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Show us your Cattle

Go down 
+37
Bonnie
Wienerwald
normal fox
klompenboertje
costicuba
DaveScriv
jarda
TheLastStardust
stecal
JonasV
ulinuk
Noémi
Chris Sweetman
Florian
cattlecollector
koniminiatures
Mastiffcat
carlysulli
75senta75
Roger
sortepletter
AlvinCK
ken yeo
Saarlooswolfhound
castlerigg
Elros Alvar
Sumo
Kikimalou
Regy
scot(t)
Taos
SeanieP
SUSANNE
Kristie
Ana
widukind
HKHollinstone
41 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

Show us your Cattle Empty
PostSubject: Show us your Cattle   Show us your Cattle EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 11:40 am

Here are mine:
First up are the Bulls:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
All Schleich except the Bull on the far right which is Papo
Cows and Calves: starting from the right, Papo, Mojo and Schleich
Schleich oldies
Britains, HO scale Preiser and HO made in china cattle
Detail of the Preiser calves
Ceramics from left to right: Quail Jersey Cow and Border Fine Arts Friesian and Angus Bulls

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Cattle   Show us your Cattle EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 11:59 am

So many nice cattles sunny sunny sunny

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Cattle   Show us your Cattle EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 12:42 pm

Wow, great collection Harriet! Very Happy Congratulations!
All my cattle stayed in Poland, I think I wouldn't be able to share photos now in this thread. But it's joy to see others' photos cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Cattle   Show us your Cattle EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 2:14 pm

Beautiful collection of cattle, Harriet! :)

Here is my lone bull. A Bullyland "corkie"!

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Cattle   Show us your Cattle EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 3:26 pm

Beauuutyful collection, Harriet cheers cheers

Kristi, one, but what a one cheers Wink

I look forward to seing much more cattle.

My camera is teasing me these days..perhaps at last it is ready for retirement after so many years of faithfull service . Poor old thing Sad

HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Cattle   Show us your Cattle EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:59 pm

Thank you all Very Happy
Kristie wrote:
Beautiful collection of cattle, Harriet! :)

Here is my lone bull. A Bullyland "corkie"
He's gorgeous Kristie, wonderful guy cheers

Last edited by HKHollinstone on Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Cattle   Show us your Cattle EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 6:01 pm

SUSANNE wrote:

My camera is teasing me these days..perhaps at last it is ready for retirement after so many years of faithfull service . Poor old thing Sad
My Nikon has just kicked the bucket, I've ordered a new camera, excited to receive it bounce these photos were taken using my brother's Nikon D800, the quality is amazing. drunken

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Cattle   Show us your Cattle EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 6:05 pm

Here are my Papo-cattle alien

Pictures of the four new lying and grazing cows are missing. Perhaps I get both them and a new camera from Santa Rolling Eyes

WOW, Harriet, you have already got contact with Santa santa cheers

SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Cattle   Show us your Cattle EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 6:16 pm

great collections ladies!
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Cattle   Show us your Cattle EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:28 pm

Here are some of my cattle-I have a rather large collection as they among my favourites!
Sorry about the pictures of the Britains cattle as these were done on an older camera!
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Cattle   Show us your Cattle EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 9:52 pm

I had no idea that Cattle carried the day for the 'show your own'! I'm so out of touch. But so very happy. This is great news.

The photos already posted by Harriet, Susanne and Taylor are fantastic!! Thank you so much, all y'all! And Kristie's corkie is awesome.

Unfortunately, I can't currently do a comprehensive photo shoot of all my cattle. I'm pretty sure most of the models I own have already been pictured by everyone's amazing shots above. I'm actually a huge fan of Cattle and for a while, they disproportionately dominated my collection. The only reason I slowed down in purchasing cattle was because I kind of ran out of models I wanted to buy. (I confess, I have not really--so far at least--been smitten with Mojo Fun and CollectA cattle. These are two of my very favorite companies. But as great as they have been the last couple of years, the cattle has not wowed me. I am definitely a Schleich, Safari, and Papo cattle-person.)

Here are just a couple of my favorite pictures of a few of my favorite models. It is far from exhaustive. I hope to add a few additional shots of different models later.

Schleich's beautiful Rodeo Bull

Schleich Simmental Bull (I love the Holsteins as well.)

Papo's Limousine

CollectA Brahman Bull (I do have a couple CollectAs, despite what I said earlier. No Mojo though; not yet at least.)

Starlux White Bull. I don't actually know what type of Cattle this is. Christophe made a suggestion in another thread about what it might be. If I find that, I'll repost it here.

Schleich Black Angus Cow and Bull. Not the best picture, but these are just some of my all-time favorite models. I love them.

Two of Schleich's older Fleckvieh. Such a lovely set.

I'm really looking forward to seeing other collections. I could seriously stare at models of cattle all day long. No joke.

Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Cattle   Show us your Cattle EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:56 pm

Beautiful collection Susanne, Taylor and Scott cheers cheers
wow Taylor you have some lovely ones there, some I've never seen before bounce I love the Bullyland Belty!! I wish one of the brands would make a complete family drunken
Scott, I love cows too, they are among my favourite animals, can't have enough of them cheers
In a field near our house there's a Jersey cross breed, she's SO friendly, absolutely loves being stroked on her head and scratched behind her ears, sometimes I wish I could take her home with me I love you

Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Cattle   Show us your Cattle EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 11:00 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
WOW, Harriet, you have already got contact with Santa santa cheers
Laughing
It was an big thing for me to get Rolling Eyes but I couldn't live without one, I use it so much for my work.

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Cattle   Show us your Cattle EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 11:20 pm

Taylor, your Britains are wonderful, - and a fine collection of Bully-cattle also cheers

Great pictures, Scott Very Happy
I LOVE that Starlux bull, he is enormously charming !
And the last picture, - it looks like the cow is making rings in the surface of the wood cheers

Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Cattle   Show us your Cattle EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:21 pm

I had no idea about half of these cattle models Shocked Congratulations everyone cheers

Taylor, fantastic and huge collection of cattle. Britain Angus set is soo great Very Happy And this Dutch tapir-like colored bull, it's lovely! I like this breed very much, these colors are so funny. One cow of this breed is kept in local park in Utrecht, we all enjoying watching her Very Happy

Scott, beautiful photos! And Starlux cow is fantastic sunny

SUSANNE wrote:

And the last picture, - it looks like the cow is making rings in the surface of the wood cheers
What a lovely poetic idea Susanne Very Happy I love you

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Cattle   Show us your Cattle EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 2:51 pm

my cattles

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Cattle   Show us your Cattle EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:37 pm

Thanks for all the nice remarks.Like many people here I too think cattle are great.I worked with them a lot when I was younger and grew to love them!!Much prefer them to working with horses!! :)
Some better pics of my Britains cattle
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Back to top Go down
Regy

Regy

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Cattle   Show us your Cattle EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 7:09 am

Here are my Cattle :)

Here is a Calf and Bull that Are on our farm. With the many other Cattle

Back to top Go down
Regy

Regy

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Cattle   Show us your Cattle EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 7:54 am

Forgot These Ones silent
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Cattle   Show us your Cattle EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:50 am

Congratulation everybody for your stunning herds Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

Scott, I think this is a Blonde d'Aquitaine bull Wink

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Cattle   Show us your Cattle EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:54 am

here is my small contribution to the SUY.

First my Ankole cattle

Domplast

MERTENS int.

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Cattle   Show us your Cattle EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:56 am

My Waygiu Kobe cattle
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Cattle   Show us your Cattle EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 12:01 pm

At last my zebus

COLLECTA

COLLECTA

PAPO

STARLUX 1953

STARLUX 1960

CLAIRET

BLANCHERIE FRERES
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Cattle   Show us your Cattle EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 2:25 pm

Some great models and great collections! :) love the older models especially the Ankole cattle and Zebus!
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Cattle   Show us your Cattle EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 2:49 pm

Kiki. this Ankole cattle from Martens is incredible, wonderful! What a treasure cheers Congratulations Very Happy Also, nice zebus Very Happy

I'm impressed how many nice cattle was made by Britains, I wish to have some Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Cattle   Show us your Cattle Empty

Back to top Go down

Show us your Cattle
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next