Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )

Go down 
+46
trovalsa
Drakulka
Dum_my
JonasV
SUSANNE
Roger
Dark Pegasus
Gwaine
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Jetty
ikeashark
Sassyscribbler
sadie3112
WhinnyDoo
Kikimalou
kudu11
Carola
TheLastStardust
A-J
persefone
stecal
costicuba
boba_jagoda
ObsideanWolf
orcagirl26
Tarunyada
koniminiatures
MartinH
ulinuk
Ma650
HKHollinstone
Bonobo
AlvinCK
Geospiza fortis
Pluisje1998
Pony
NightLioness
Elros Alvar
LeeAnn
Fisva
Shanti
Saarlooswolfhound
SyLoBe
Ana
widukind
animalluvr6
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 2:03 am

jonesee wrote:
Roger wrote:
They're wonderful Jonas. Very Happy
No hurries with mine. Wink

Embarassed  Very Happy Many thanks Roger!
Haha, actually I've made one of them, almost  Very Happy You'll see soon... Wink 

Wow, now I am excited! bounce bounce bounce

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 2:13 pm

You make such wonderful customs, Jonas! cheers Well done again! I can't wait to see some more Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 8:17 am

Carola wrote:
Wow I absolutely miss a lot in this topic  cyclops bounce 

These are so gorgeous  I love you I wish Schleich made them this way  Very Happy 

Haha no problem! Very Happy 
Many thanks!Your feedback make me happy sunny 

TheLastStardust wrote:
I agree with Carola, if only schleich made them this good! ^.^

You are just sayin' those aren't so good Very Happy Very Happy 
Btw your horse is ready as well... Wink Pm!

Elros Alvar wrote:
Wow, Congrats to all! cheers  Karin your horses are so wonderful!!  I love you 
Jonas you have a lot of work!! Om  affraid affraid Shocked 
Your horses are beautiful! Amazing job  Cool drunken
And wow I'm the next??!  bounce bounce bounce 

Laughing Laughing Yes, I mean a lot! That's why I've been busy! Very Happy 
Thank you my dear friend sunny 
You unicorn has got her primer and the stallion is still in the shop Embarassed But I will send those three plus the Bayala figurine soon and the stallion will come a bit later Wink  Very Happy 

Roger wrote:
jonesee wrote:
Roger wrote:
They're wonderful Jonas. Very Happy
No hurries with mine. Wink

Embarassed  Very Happy Many thanks Roger!
Haha, actually I've made one of them, almost  Very Happy You'll see soon... Wink 

Wow, now I am excited! bouncebouncebounce

Actually I can show her today... Wink

Tarunyada wrote:
You make such wonderful customs, Jonas! :cheers:Well done again! I can't wait to see some more Very Happy

Ohh, many thanks Julie! cheers It's coming all the time! I'm so pressed nowadays bounce  bounce  Very Happy 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 1:11 pm

I can't wait to see Roger's horse! cheers

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 6:05 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
I can't wait to see Roger's horse! cheers

You can see her (more is coming..Wink now!  Very Happy 

Hello all!
All the same all the same...I've been busy 'cause my sick grandpa and my customs! Very Happy 
Alvaro;Your horses are still progressing slowly, you know here's some problems, don't worry my friend I still will do them! Very Happy sunny 
Today I also sent one horse to The Netherlands and couple days ago I sent hmm 4 horses to the same beautiful country! Thank you for all Smile sunny 
And, I've also finished Roger's first surprise horse Akhal-Teke mare Fakira. I've not show her for Roger yet, but now you can all see her Very Happy Here some pics:
My first time I try to make an akhal teke...Hmmm Rolling Eyes  Very Happy  Very Happy 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I think she's quite pretty..  farao What about you think?

Of course I needed to make some horse for my personal collection, my father just came to my room and wanted to see my custs, I was like hey I can't find many. And I've made a lot of horses you all know that Very Happy Well, here's my quarter stallion Montrelle  Smile I've always thought the SE TWH mare by schleich has one of the most beautiful color what horses can have so I wanted to give that color for this Deborah's excellent sculpture!
With him bro Cool 
And like I said I've sent many parcels these days. I hid this girl one of the boxes Very Happy One of you'll see her in your own hands Wink  I still wanna share some pic;
Huuh, (checking out is here more horses to shown..O.o) Hey, Karin will receive her parcel soon but here's one picture more of her mare!
I guess there's not any horses I've missed Laughing 
Everyone who's waiting my horses for you, just a bit more time Smile Everything is going well and when you're waiting, you can take a cup of tea sunny Very Happy 
Have a great day and be happy sunny

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 6:22 pm

cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers 

Absolutely stunning work!  Shocked Roger is a very lucky crocodile. I just hope he's not hungry!  silent 

jonesee wrote:
Everyone who's waiting my horses for you, just a bit more time Smile 
That is okay Jonas, your horses are well worth the wait!  Very Happy 

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 7:18 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 7:33 pm

They look beautiful cheers

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 7:34 pm

The akhal teke reminds me of Spirit from Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron:

Indeed Roger's a very lucky crocodile!  Shocked  I still say you should definetly custom model horses professionally  Razz Applause  sunny 
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 10:31 pm

Don't worry my friend I can wait  Razz I think they are amazing  bounce bounce 

I love that Akhal-Spirit?? XD wonderful job with them all !!!  I love you cheers cheers 
Congrats Roger!! and congrats to all!!  Applause Applause cheers cheers 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 10:59 pm

Oh Roger, you are a very very lucky (and happy) crocodile Very Happy
*And I'm a very lucky and very happy lioness <3* Ramona <3

Jonas, your horses are beautiful. And I'm very curious who is getting that cute dotted young girl <3
You spoil us with your jewel horses :3 Thank you for that!

Oh aand i didn't knew your grandpa was ill, I hope he will get better.

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 11:10 pm

They are all stunning, and I agree, you should go professional! Fantastic work, can't wait to see more.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 10 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 12:51 am

First of all I hope your Grandpa is better and it is great that you support him. Very Happy
It is also interesting that your Father shows interest in your customs. :)
I see there are a lot of people lucky around and I am one of them! bounce
I am again impressed, all figures you're showing are fantastic but Fakira is just divinal! cheers
It was very clever from you choosing a milenar breed of an exotic country as it is Turkmenistan and whose development is more related with natural than artifitial factors. Very Happy
These horses are wonderful and have a historic importance to that people, it doesn't surprise that they are a National treasure. Very Happy
I love color, action, everything! Quite beautiful work, maybe ressembling some early Deborah's projects like the Thoroughbred mare and so.
These last days I almost dreamed with horses, trying to guess what you were doing and your work surpassed all my "dreams"!
You're not only talented, you also know how to please someone! Thanks! bounce bounce cheers
By the way, thanks also to everyone's comments. Yes, I am hungry! Laughing

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 10 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 9:02 am

Eeeek !  affraid 

I have missed several of these last entries  Embarassed Sleep 

They are GORGEOUS, Jonas ! You are seriously talented, - and a wonderful, generous person  Applause 

TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 10 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 10:58 am

wow! loving the spirit!  Shocked  Loving them all!!  cheers I love you 

Now I can't wait to recieve mine!  I love you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 10 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 11:06 am

HEllo Jonas, And al of you here on sts!

I was very Lucky to find the envolope yesterday!
I was more surpised when i found a little spotted girl in there! Very Happy
She is the cutest! I really love them both.
The mare is so calm and grasious, I will introduce here in the herd of spotted horses i think Very Happy
Then she can protect the little foal when she is playing in de fields!
I think i name here Jona to you! Because you are here creator Very Happy

I hope your Grandpa is getting better? Its in deed very kind that you suport him!

My schulpt are on a hold Sad i'm so bussy with school stuff i can't finish them ... But when i do have time to finish them al it will be 10 horses in one time Razz and a donkey Very Happy

I really liked your letter to Very Happy it was a very lovely and honest letter  I love you Very Happy And your drawings! They where gorgeous! I almost drooled over them Very Happy

Your new horses are beatifull! Very Happy the outside photos are beatifull! I really love that the horses look so livelike and its almost they can gallop away any time.

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 10 EmptySat May 31, 2014 9:07 pm

Very very nice horses Applause  Applause  Applause  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Surprised  Surprised

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 4:35 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
 cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers 

Absolutely stunning work!  Shocked Roger is a very lucky crocodile. I just hope he's not hungry!  silent 

jonesee wrote:
Everyone who's waiting my horses for you, just a bit more time Smile 
That is okay Jonas, your horses are well worth the wait!  Very Happy 

cheers Ohh, thank you LeeAnn!  drunken Haha xD I hope that too lol! 
Great you are patient Very Happy 

widukind wrote:
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

cheers cheers cheers cheers to you! Very Happy cheers 

A-J wrote:
They look beautiful cheers

Thank you A-J! sunny 

quote="orcagirl26"]The akhal teke reminds me of Spirit from Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron:

Indeed Roger's a very lucky crocodile!  Shocked  I still say you should definetly custom model horses professionally  Razz Applause  sunny [/quote]

Haha, when I was coin' it I thought the same... Very Happy That's a great movie! cheers 
Aww many thanks Orca I love you drunken You always make me so glad! sunny Maybe I will... Wink

Elros Alvar wrote:
Don't  worry my friend I can wait  Razz I think they are amazing   bounce bounce 

I love that Akhal-Spirit?? XD wonderful job with them all !!!  I love you cheers cheers 

Congrats Roger!! and congrats to all!!  Applause Applause cheers cheers 

Ohh, so great to hear that! I've been super busy, and 'cause I need to move to the Aland home in 15 days so, not that much time to do 'em... Sad But thanks you, my dear friend! sunny  sunny  cheers 
Haha yeah, I guess she's the next Spirit... but she's a girl XD
Thank you!!! Very Happy  Very Happy 

NightLioness wrote:
Oh Roger, you are a very very lucky (and happy) crocodile Very Happy
*And I'm a very lucky and very happy lioness <3* Ramona <3

Jonas, your horses are beautiful. And I'm very curious who is getting that cute dotted young girl <3
You spoil us with your jewel horses :3 Thank you for that!

Oh aand i didn't knew your grandpa was ill, I hope he will get better.

lol! 
Haha sorry if I do Very Happy  Laughing You're welcome! Very Happy 
Yeah, luckily he's better now Smile Your wish worked out Wink  sunny Thank you, Karin drunken 

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
They are all stunning, and I agree, you should go professional! Fantastic work, can't wait to see more.

Ohh, many many thanks, Paige!  drunken Your kind words really makes me feel better! So many people is saying that so maybe I should Very Happy

Roger wrote:
First of all I hope your Grandpa is better and it is great that you support him. Very Happy
It is also interesting that your Father shows interest in your customs. :)
I see there are a lot of people lucky around and I am one of them! bounce
I am again impressed, all figures you're showing are fantastic but Fakira is just divinal! cheers
It was very clever from you choosing a milenar breed of an exotic country as it is Turkmenistan and whose development is more related with natural than artifitial factors. Very Happy
These horses are wonderful and have a historic importance to that people, it doesn't surprise that they are a National treasure. Very Happy
I love color, action, everything! Quite beautiful work, maybe ressembling some early Deborah's projects like the Thoroughbred mare and so.
These last days I almost dreamed with horses, trying to guess what you were doing and your work surpassed all my "dreams"!
You're not only talented, you also know how to please someone! Thanks! bouncebouncecheers
By the way, thanks also to everyone's comments. Yes, I am hungry! Laughing

First, thank you for wishing good for my grandpa, he's ok now! cheers  sunny Yes, nowadays he has been more and more interesting 'cause I've told that I've made some horses to abroad and last night when he came back from work with him bike, I was coin' my customs. My window was open and he scared me by being silent under the window! Very Happy Then he wanted to know what I'm doin' now and everything like that. I think it's nice he's interested to know Smile 
Haha of course I can do horses for u if u want! That's why you'll get 'em:D
So glad if you like Fakira! And great you think like that! I have had some issues with her but, the most important is your feedback. So that's great! cheers 
Haha:D I've started the second one, but the Swedish horse model is still somewhere... scratch I donut know what model to use with it?!
Haha you're welcome! sunny  cheers Thank you, Roger! drunken  Very Happy 
You better eat something before I send your customs horses lol! 

SUSANNE wrote:
Eeeek !  affraid 

I have missed several of these last entries  Embarassed Sleep 

They are GORGEOUS, Jonas ! You are seriously talented, - and a wonderful, generous person  Applause 

=D
So.. I guess you like 'em?! Very Happy Laughing  Laughing 
Many many thanks, Susanne! Embarassed  drunken Aww! Many thanks again, made me so happy Embarassed  Embarassed  sunny 

TheLastStardust wrote:
wow! loving the spirit!  Shocked  Loving them all!!  cheers I love you 

Now I can't wait to recieve mine!  I love you

Haha nice you do! Very Happy  cheers  I saw you addition topic and I'm guessing you liked yours too Laughing Thank you! sunny 

[quote="Dum_my"]HEllo Jonas, And al of you here on sts!

I was very Lucky to find the envolope yesterday!
I was more surpised when i found a little spotted girl in there! Very Happy
She is the cutest! I really love them both.
The mare is so calm and grasious, I will introduce here in the herd of spotted horses i think Very Happy
Then she can protect the little foal when she is playing in de fields!
I think i name here Jona to you! Because you are here creator Very Happy

I hope your Grandpa is getting better? Its in deed very kind that you suport him!

My schulpt are on a hold :(i'm so bussy with school stuff i can't finish them ... But when i do have time to finish them al it will be 10 horses in one time :Pand a donkey Very Happy

I really liked your letter to :Dit was a very lovely and honest letter  I love you Very Happy And your drawings! They where gorgeous! I almost drooled over them Very Happy

Hello again, my great friend sunny 

Haha you're welcome! I'm so glad you like my old lady and the baby too Very Happy
Aww! How was it? Was everyone nice for 'em? Very Happy 
So cute! Lovely name! Aww you wanted to give that name, so cute Embarassed  sunny 
Thank you! Yes, he is cheers Many thanks!
I've had so many things to do so I definitely understand... Wow! I've hmmm.. about 6 horses... Very Happy The tinker was amazing! I love your work drunken 
Haha it was some fast drawing, nice you liked it Very Happy  lol! 

ulinuk wrote:
Very very nice horses Applause  Applause  Applause  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Surprised  Surprised

Many thanks Karolina sunny  cheers 

Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:53 pm

I will post some pictures very soon,
the but the wheter is not helping very mutch,
When i have time its very rainy and bad muddy..
and when im occupid the wheter is like; come on everybody let party! Exept for Demi ...
Sow i will do it soon when the wheter is good enof! Very Happy
maybe some pictures with Rengar also ?Razz
Tanks for the like's but i think you are still the beter one here. with my two horses i can't compete! Razz

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 4:11 pm

Dum_my wrote:
I will post some pictures very soon,
the but the wheter is not helping very mutch,
When i have time its very rainy and bad muddy..
and when im occupid the wheter is like; come on everybody let party! Exept for Demi ...
Sow i will do it soon when the wheter is good enof! Very Happy
maybe some pictures with Rengar also  ?Razz
Tanks for the like's but i think you are still the beter one here. with my two horses i can't compete! Razz

I saw the stallion! Wow! Shocked I just can't wait to see the other ones! cheers 
Ohh, here has been sunny and rainy in turns.. Rolling Eyes Why the warm and sunny summer just can't come now?!
Yippee! Very Happy Very Happy Yes, I really really wanna see him in some outside photos sunny 
Noo, we're all just good! It goes like that, you might like my work and I might like yours! And I really do!!! Very Happy Laughing cheers sunny 

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 4:57 pm

Hello y'all =)

As you might have seen Dust (TheLastStardust) received her TWH mare from me and took some wonderful photos of it. I still wanna show some more here  sunny 

Have a nice day & be happy  sunny

Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:05 pm

That mare is amazing! Very Happy  Great job Jonas!  cheers 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 6:08 pm

Elros Alvar wrote:
That mare is amazing! Very Happy  Great job Jonas!  cheers 
Many thanks my friend! cheers cheers sunny Lovely words Very Happy sunny 

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 6:12 pm

Beautiful as always! cheers Your photos really capture the little details Wink

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 6:23 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Beautiful as always! :cheers:Your photos really capture the little details Wink

Haha thanks = D Yeah - and mistakes I see...Rolling Eyes  So shameful to see those areas which are just.. not good enough Very Happy Anyway, many many thanks LeeAnn sunny cheers 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )
Page 10 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 29  Next