Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )

Go down 
+46
trovalsa
Drakulka
Dum_my
JonasV
SUSANNE
Roger
Dark Pegasus
Gwaine
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Jetty
ikeashark
Sassyscribbler
sadie3112
WhinnyDoo
Kikimalou
kudu11
Carola
TheLastStardust
A-J
persefone
stecal
costicuba
boba_jagoda
ObsideanWolf
orcagirl26
Tarunyada
koniminiatures
MartinH
ulinuk
Ma650
HKHollinstone
Bonobo
AlvinCK
Geospiza fortis
Pluisje1998
Pony
NightLioness
Elros Alvar
LeeAnn
Fisva
Shanti
Saarlooswolfhound
SyLoBe
Ana
widukind
animalluvr6
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 8:48 pm

Wonderful time travel cheers

I will scroll up now and see them all for the 4th time Wink

sadie3112

sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 9:08 pm

It's amazing to see how far your customising skills have come, Jonas! sunny

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 9:15 pm

Thank you for sharing these photos Jonas with us all cheers
It is really nice to see the development of your skills and your models.
Evey photo has his own story, so charming Very Happy ^^

Aaawh, Ricca! If you want her back, I don't want you to have any regrets about her Wink

((Sitting on a farm, together, that would be so nice!))

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 9:42 pm

Good idea that "rétro" presentation. Very Happy
Like LeeAnn, I also like very much the first horse, however I also like the last and those between them. Laughing Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 12:51 am

I love them all, so creative and original. Great job and thanks for sharing the older works!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 4:35 pm

Thnak you all very much! Very Happy Nice you liked those oldies too Laughing

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 7:42 pm

Hello all! Very Happy

Here's some progress photos again.
I've been doing two customs for Nardien and one for someone...  Cool. The first for Nardien is already done but I'll share photos of them all together then...
So I got two Princess's to be customized. Two days ago they were looking like this;
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Very Happy  Very Happy So realsictic aren't they?  Laughing
I also started with one E.L.C horse. I got two from Steve and their sculpting is just gorgeous!  cheers
He'll be an American pony - don't wanna customize him even though I know he has some not so great things there Very Happy This is how I'll paint him:
And of course I'm working on the mare for my "secret client".. Cool But nothing new for her atm... I'll let you know when I've got some progress for these all! =)
That's all now,

Have a good evening and night!  cheers  farao

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 7:55 pm

Great progress so far! cheers Exciting!

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 7:59 pm

I love to see your works in progress Jonas. It is so enjoyable! cheers cheers cheers bounce bounce bounce bounce

Shanti

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:11 pm

Very nice! Keep up the good work and post pics from the progress! Applause
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:29 pm

Thank you so much dear friends Very Happy Glad you like them cheers

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 9:58 pm

Let's see if these Princesses progress to Queens! queen

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 10:13 pm

Roger wrote:

cheers cheers cheers

That ELC-hors is a very fine model indeed cheers

koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 2:08 am

Ooh, that black Shire! I spy a delicious beard.. You must show us more pictures of the pair as they progress. That ELC horse is looking surprisingly good. How's its plastic, I wonder? Many of the ELC animals I've come across have been very bendable.

NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 10:39 am

cyclops cheers They look already good Jonas Very Happy
The color for the American pony is very nice, looking forward to see the progress Very Happy

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 3:09 pm

Oh, Princess again! And more nice horses cyclops cheers cheers cheers cheers

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 4:04 pm

awww Great to see another progress picture of him! :33 They both look great! cheers  so awesome!
Wink  and wow the elc horse is a lot improvement!! cheers  Shocked

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 10:05 pm

OMG! Shocked affraid affraid I just get some time to Log in Embarassed Wink  I really enjoy all your progets Jonas!!
I wish I could get that black Princess too XD they look Pretty Awesome affraid Cool  but you know  I love mines More, They're  the jeawels of my Horse  Collection *-* drunken drunken drunken  Thank u >-<

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 19 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 12:28 pm

Wow i missed a lot Very Happy Really nice oldy's those are the learning processes Very Happy
Those princesses will be beautifull is think (A)
Post them as soon as they are done ... Razz Nobody can whait Razz

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 12:47 pm

Roger wrote:

Haha not sure but I think they're Kings now - both are boys Very Happy Very Happy

SUSANNE wrote:
Roger wrote:

cheers cheers cheers

That ELC-hors is a very fine model indeed cheers

He is! And his girl friend is waiting for a new coat in the body box too.. Cool

koniminiatures wrote:
Ooh, that black Shire! I spy a delicious beard.. You must show us more pictures of the pair as they progress. That ELC horse is looking surprisingly good. How's its plastic, I wonder? Many of the ELC animals I've come across have been very bendable.

Very Happy He has rather big beard yeah - but it's Nardiens idea Wink I do everyhthig just like she wanna me to do  Very Happy
Okay, I'll do that, Lea! I've just gotten his vlcl base coat done... Been lazy these day*geek!
Isnt he?! He, as his girl are both hard plastic. Very nice material and sculpting.  cheers

NightLioness wrote:
cyclops cheers They look already good Jonas Very Happy
The color for the American pony is very nice, looking forward to see the progress Very Happy

Dankjewel Karin! Very Happy
Iäm slow but will share more photos soon anyway  Very Happy

ulinuk wrote:
Oh, Princess again! And more nice horses cyclops cheers cheers cheers cheers

Haha it seems like the bad Princess fly have bitten me as well...  lol! Thanks a lot fiend :)

TheLastStardust wrote:
awww Great to see another progress picture of him! :33 They both look great! cheers  so awesome!
Wink  and wow the elc horse is a lot improvement!! cheers  Shocked

cheers Thanks Nardien! =3 Great you like them xD  sunny

Haha thanks!

Elros Alvar wrote:
OMG! Shocked affraid affraid I just get some time to Log in Embarassed Wink  I really enjoy all your progets Jonas!!
I wish I could get that black Princess too XD they look Pretty Awesome affraid Cool  but you know  I love mines More, They're  the jeawels of my Horse  Collection *-* drunken drunken drunken  Thank u >-<

Shocked  Shocked Many thanks for you crazy lovely post Alvaro! Very Happy  Laughing  cheers  sunny
I guess it's easy to paint one =D And guess what - finally my papa got the parcel to the pst office - I guess it's on its way already..  Wink  sunny Aww Gracias!  Smile No, thank you!  cheers

Dum_my wrote:
Wow i missed a lot Very Happy Really nice oldy's those are the learning processes Very Happy
Those princesses will be beautifull is think (A)
Post them as soon as they are done ... Razz Nobody can whait Razz

I'm not going anywhere with my Cm topic,  as long as I'm alive, dear Demi Very Happy  cheers  Very Happy  Laughing
I becamem happy for your words :)
I'll do exactly you said haha =D  geek I gotta go then and get some progress  lol!

Thank you all!
 sunny  sunny  sunny  sunny  sunny  sunny  sunny  sunny  sunny  sunny

Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 2:07 pm

Whaha i'm in the same possition ...
my work is going soooo slow because of al the idea's i'm working on ...
al the horses whaiting with not legs and not heads and ... it looks so funny to me Razz

i can give you an little pice of advise maybe... ONE at the time ...
because otherwise they will never be finished whaha Razz
That the cause at my home now Very Happy

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 2:29 pm

Dum_my wrote:
Whaha i'm in the same possition ...
my work is going soooo slow because of al the idea's i'm working on ...
al the horses whaiting with not legs and not heads and ... it looks so funny to me Razz

i can give you an little pice of advise maybe... ONE at the time ...
because otherwise they will never be finished whaha Razz
That the cause at my home now Very Happy

Very Happy Very Happy Glad I'äm not alone xDDD
I've ideas when I don't wanna work with them but when I do work - nothing Laughing
Haha I know that... Same here-- Rolling Eyes

Thank you!afro I know that - but it will never happen, bcos I'm too impatient Laughing

Back to top Go down
Fisva

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 2:54 pm

When will we see the next step, Jonas? Very Happy

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 10:14 pm

Fisva wrote:

Tomorrow? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 10:00 am

jonesee wrote:
Fisva wrote:

Tomorrow? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

cheers cheers cheers bounce bounce cyclops

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )
Page 19 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next