Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roger's Arrivals! 1st part

Go down 
+84
Tarunyada
SpiralStrix
NightLioness
LeeAnn
Florian
pm64
koniminiatures
Katty
PeGe
GoldEagle
Tove
NandO
arafan
AlopexLagopus
donny ong
Carola
sauroid
AlvinCK
JonasV
Taos
Fisva
carlysulli
Pony
JackyLovertjex
Elros Alvar
Saarlooswolfhound
cattlecollector
ToxicHyena
Metallisuchus
SeanieP
scot(t)
Chris Sweetman
75senta75
bojan
animalluvr6
STORMnl
Steve170
Bullyqueen
Arnaud
Tiermann
dlfrogman
Kiana84
xfoxx
Vivien
Ana
smithyboy
Cyhyraeth
Mastiffcat
Silver Unicornis
weaselfan93
lucky luke
baltimore zoo
Sumo
Joan Milelire
Wildheart
widukind
landrover
aandmkw
Rio
MartinH
WILLYBACOMAN
Kristie
remrock02
schleich61
Numa
Philter4
MD1985
atabini
Gabe
SyLoBe
Lasersword1973
skysthelimit
ken yeo
Admin
Suebeedo
spikesilkenwolf
Sergey
Kiryuha
Kikimalou
Arrakai
remowshake
SUSANNE
HKHollinstone
Roger
88 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
remowshake

remowshake

Country/State : Portugal

Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:01 pm

Good work Roger! They winner the crocodile! Very Happy

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:04 am

Roger wrote:
... Congrats, Roger! i have this leopard too! cheers

Thanks Sergey!...and Sergey, have you got the Schleich croc, I want someone tell me if there are any other with 5 thoes in the back legs!? ...or is it a special species?Laughing I even don't know the species of this figure... need some help from older collectors![/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing ... I have,nt old model Schleich croc. But new model have 4 toes in the back legs. Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:20 am

Thanks Sergey!...and Sergey, have you got the Schleich croc, I want someone tell me if there are any other with 5 thoes in the back legs!? ...or is it a special species?Laughing I even don't know the species of this figure... need some help from older collectors![/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing ... I have,nt old model Schleich croc. But new model have 4 toes in the back legs. Laughing

Thanks Sergey, my niece has this Schleich croc, and I saw that it has 4 thoes!
This species is according to Schleich, Osteolaemus tetraspis, or dwarf crocodile! We could think that the older is a Osteolaemus pentaspis Laughing, but this name means 4 shields and not 4 thoes! Sad
Back to top Go down
remowshake

remowshake

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:02 am

Nice croc's Sergey Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: 3 lions and a crocodile!!!   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 5:01 am

These were my last figures for 2010!
As I told before, is not easy to me find Safari itens! I don't buy online and I've found it in a shop from an European group selling in Portugal!
The shop was completely disordered and some animals were in bad condition!
The range was very limited and I haven't found almost anything! Anyway a collector seeing new models can't resist and I bought 3 figures!
A 2007 Angolan Lion 290229 (Panthera leo bleyenberghi), characterised for a lighter mane as it possible to see in the model. Probabily Schleich lion is a Southwest African lion too!
As we already know, 2011 will bring a new Wild Life lion!

The 2008 lioness with cub, 225229, not as fantastic as the Papo lioness with cub, but a very nice figure indeed!

And of course, a crocodile, a very old figure, from 1997, reference 272729, even I don’t know the species, much better than Schleich ones but very far from Papo Nile Crocodile! Now I need the Safari Aligator.

Now the pics:
Safari lion with Papo lioness

Safari lioness with cub

Safari lioness with cub and Papo tigress with cub

Safari Crocodile

Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 7:45 am

Congratulations on your additions Roger! The croc is very nice!cheers Is it the salt water crocodile?
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 8:14 am

Congratiolations, Collectibert cheers

They are all great. I did not know there was a difference between north- and south lions. There exists a smalle kind, living in wet areas, I think, but that was all I knew about lions species, - I learn so much !

The croc is very unusual in the colouring, it is really, really nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Admin
Admin
Admin

Country/State : NRW, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 9:20 am

SUSANNE wrote:
There exists a smalle kind, living in wet areas, I think, but that was all I knew about lions species, - I learn so much !

They are also called "Sea-Lion" geek
Back to top Go down
https://sts-forum.forumieren.de
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 9:34 am

Admin wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
There exists a smalle kind, living in wet areas, I think, but that was all I knew about lions species, - I learn so much !

geek affraid geek lol!
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:43 pm

Admin wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

Laughing Nice joke Torben!

Maybe Susanne is talking about asiatic lions, living in the Gir Forest (India)!
Is a supbspecies (Panthera leo persica). In our days the only not Affrican subspecies!

Susanne is right, this foruns are nice to say some nice jokes, show superb collections... and to learn something about animals too!cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:57 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
Congratulations on your additions Roger! The croc is very nice!cheers Is it the salt water crocodile?

Thanks Harriete, Maybe, not sure, let's see what do people think!
I don't know why brands don't identify the species, are they afraid of loose buyers?
I'm not seeing a child looking at a cathalog and saying, I'd loved a lot a crocodile but I wanted an American crocodile and this is a saltwater!

A picture of a real Saltwater crocodile to compare
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 1:29 pm

Congratulations Roger! the male lion is retiring this year and will not be easy to find later.

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 2:27 pm

Roger wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:

I don't know why brands don't identify the species, are they afraid of loose buyers?
I'm not seeing a child looking at a cathalog and saying, I'd loved a lot a crocodile but I wanted an American crocodile and this is a saltwater!

It does look like the same species. The colouring on the model is quite different to the real one, but maybe that's just an artist's impression difference.
They are such amazing creatures aren't they!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 2:44 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
Roger wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:

It does look like the same species. The colouring on the model is quite different to the real one, but maybe that's just an artist's impression difference.

OK Harriete, thanks! Now I have another crocodile species!Very Happy
I was thinking that you were talking about this huge guy from Safari incredible creatures
This one, the cayman and AAA crocodile are too big for my pound!:)
I'm happy you love crocodiles, so you love me!!! I love you Very Happy Laughing

Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 3:03 pm

Roger wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:
Roger wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:

OK Harriete, thanks! Now I have another crocodile species!Very Happy
I was thinking that you were talking about this huge guy from Safari incredible creatures
This one, the cayman and AAA crocodile are too big for my pound!:)
Ah yes, I was thinking of that one Rolling Eyes That's an awesome figurine. So we still don't know what species your's is Laughing
Roger wrote:
I'm happy you love crocodiles, so you love me!!! I love you Very Happy Laughing
I love you Laughing Wink
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 4:29 pm

Nice catch Roger cheers
Back to top Go down
http://skysthelimitamstaff.com/
Lasersword1973

Lasersword1973

Country/State : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 1:01 pm

I think this crocodile is a Crocodile Hulk! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:48 am

Lasersword1973 wrote:
I think this crocodile is a Crocodile Hulk! jocolor

Are you talking about it? Sorry but I'm not sure, need more help!!!
Back to top Go down
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:57 am

Woo Hoo! I found a photo of Roger! cheers

He admitted to posing for this figure...now we know what you look like Roger... Wink

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 2:08 am

Suebeedo wrote:
Woo Hoo! I found a photo of Roger! cheers

He admitted to posing for this figure...now we know what you look like Roger... Wink

You shouldn't do that Sue!Sad
Now everybody knows my face, why I love Papo, etc, etc!
The nice thing is that I was thinking to post a pic of mine and now I still don't need to do it!Very Happy
Fortunately you post it in a Safari tread that will end today!Laughing
Back to top Go down
remowshake

remowshake

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 6:55 pm

Wonderful additions Roger!

I don't see this topic before, now i don't have no time for STS, with school and etc.. And, for top, my pc has a problem and i'm resolving, but is hard, and maybe will take some time..

Well, one more time, congratulations Roger! Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 7:11 pm

remowshake wrote:
Wonderful additions Roger!

I don't see this topic before, now i don't have no time for STS, with school and etc.. And, for top, my pc has a problem and i'm resolving, but is hard, and maybe will take some time..

Well, one more time, congratulations Roger! Very Happy

Thanks Philbert!
Espero que tudo se resolva rapidamente!
Back to top Go down
remowshake

remowshake

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:43 pm

Roger wrote:
Thanks Philbert!
Espero que tudo se resolva rapidamente!

Philbert? That's nice Robert Razz

Eu tambem, mas duvido Sad Até lá, tenho que vir para o pc da minha mae or in school Sad

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Best package of ever!!! Thanks Susanne and Mummy!!!   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:03 am

As Susanne told in another topic, I'm treading with her!
And this week I've received a fantastic package with many Schleich, mainly retired itens!
Susanne as everybody already knows is wonderful, a real Queen!!! queen
Even trading, she sent many gifts to me! Very Happy
Thanks, you are making possible I have some figures that I thought impossible to get!
She and Mummy sent also a beautiful postcard! Very Happy
Thanks, you and Mummy are really nice friends!cheers queen cat

1. 14328 toco toucan (2004-2007) – Really nice figure, in this picture with the Safari keel-billed toucan!

2. Birds of prey, the most desired series of Schleich! From left – 16702 osprey (1999-2001), 16701 golden eagle (1999-2002), 16704 common buzzard (1999-2002), love all figures and now I want the others!!! Some are very rare!!! I love you Very Happy I remember that it was Susanne who sent me the two Schleich owls from other series!

3. 14091 ostrich (1993-2001), the first Schleich ostrich for Wild series, very nice! My first ostrich too!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:06 am

4. 14181 Mississippi alligator (2001-2004), everybody knows that I love crocs, so this is a huge happiness see the first alligator of my small collection!Very Happy

5. 14167 gavial (2000-2003), sometimes I look to this creature and it remembers me somebody!? confused DDo you have any idea who is? Anyway it is my 4th Schleich crocodile, from Wild life is only missing the impossible 14036! There’s a mini and two classics too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roger's Arrivals! 1st part
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next