Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Three SCHLEICH great birds in 2013 : The macaws and the peacock.

Go down 
+12
Kiryuha
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴
GoldEagle
Kikimalou
Roger
scot(t)
Elros Alvar
Saarlooswolfhound
bojan
widukind
Ana
SUSANNE
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Three SCHLEICH great birds in 2013 : The macaws and the peacock. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three SCHLEICH great birds in 2013 : The macaws and the peacock.   Three SCHLEICH great birds in 2013 : The macaws and the peacock. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 6:14 pm

Kiryuha wrote:
Thank you for detailed pictures, Susanne! All the new birds look very nice, although they are a bit too large (as always with Schleich birds, though).
Abu Rai wrote:
Thank you for the post Susanne, it's very interesting. I saw some days ago the peacock in a shop, but I haven't time enough to take a look to it. I'm waiting also for Papo peacock, then I'll take a decision because I have no peacocks on my collection and I will want only the best looking.
For the hyacinth macaw, for the pictures, I prefer the safari one. I have all safari parrots and the only thing that annoys me a little bit is that the golden and blue macaw and the red one have the same mould. Adding the schleich to the collection will be an improve for it. And I also think that the schleich one has better proportions. If you also have the safari macaw will be nice to have a picture of both together :)
SUSANNE wrote:
Abu Rai wrote:
.... If you also have the safari macaw will be nice to have a picture of both together :)

Great idea, Joan Very Happy
The comparison is really interesting ! For once the Schleich ones are not the ones with huge heads bounce cheers Laughing

We have the most wonderful sunshine here today, and almost no wind ( !!!!), so I tried to take pictures outdoors. But the light is dazzeling, the pictures get confusing Shocked
Abu Rai wrote:

Thank you very much Susanne!
I really like the Schleich one shape (I'm meaning to the yellow and blue macaw). In case of hyacinth I think the Safari one will stay on my shelves :)
Kiryuha wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

The comparison is really interesting ! For once the Schleich ones are not the ones with huge heads bounce cheers Laughing
We have the most wonderful sunshine here today, and almost no wind ( !!!!), so I tried to take pictures outdoors. But the light is dazzeling, the pictures get confusing Shocked
Beautiful pics, Susanne! And very useful too.
I like the fact Schleich macaws are smaller, but need to wait until I hold them in my hands to evaluate quality.

When I went to the shop, my decision was to buy the SCHLEICH Yellow and blue macaw and only this one since I already have the fantastic SAFARI Ltd hyacinth macaw.

Then I discovered the models in real... I came back with the hyacinth macaw and let the yellow and blue macaw in the shop Laughing
Back to top Go down
Joan Milelire

Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia

PostSubject: Re: Three SCHLEICH great birds in 2013 : The macaws and the peacock.   Three SCHLEICH great birds in 2013 : The macaws and the peacock. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 9:36 pm

Kikimalou wrote:

When I went to the shop, my decision was to buy the SCHLEICH Yellow and blue macaw and only this one since I already have the fantastic SAFARI Ltd hyacinth macaw.

Then I discovered the models in real... I came back with the hyacinth macaw and let the yellow and blue macaw in the shop Laughing

Really? Laughing Laughing
let's see what happens in my case when I see in real the figures

my handmade models: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]     my models in facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Three SCHLEICH great birds in 2013 : The macaws and the peacock.   Three SCHLEICH great birds in 2013 : The macaws and the peacock. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 10:00 pm

widukind wrote:
Congratulations Susanne cheers cheers cheers

Beautiful pictures thank you cheers

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Three SCHLEICH great birds in 2013 : The macaws and the peacock.   Three SCHLEICH great birds in 2013 : The macaws and the peacock. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 5:36 pm

Nice macaws Susanne Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
cattlecollector

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Three SCHLEICH great birds in 2013 : The macaws and the peacock.   Three SCHLEICH great birds in 2013 : The macaws and the peacock. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 9:08 pm

Great model. The head look okay, but it could be more delicate, and the beak thinner, but the might not be possible on a model so small.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three SCHLEICH great birds in 2013 : The macaws and the peacock.   Three SCHLEICH great birds in 2013 : The macaws and the peacock. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Three SCHLEICH great birds in 2013 : The macaws and the peacock.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich :: Schleich walkarounds and reviews-
Jump to: