Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mojo Fun 2012 Bottlenose Dolphin (and 2012 Sea Lion too)

Go down 
+8
Kikimalou
widukind
bojan
SUSANNE
Ana
Bloodrayne
Roger
scot(t)
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

Mojo Fun 2012 Bottlenose Dolphin (and 2012 Sea Lion too) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun 2012 Bottlenose Dolphin (and 2012 Sea Lion too)   Mojo Fun 2012 Bottlenose Dolphin (and 2012 Sea Lion too) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:26 am

Roger wrote:
Ana wrote:
so I took towel and I polished the surface, what took me about 3 minutes. So now I have more shiny beautiful sea lion and I left the area on his face matte and I think it looks very interesting now :) And there are no strange looking lines on the skin of sea lion now Very Happy

Interesting! Idea Ana, could you please show us your Polish polish? bounce Very Happy Laughing

Yes, I will Laughing Very Happy After my come back from Poland to Holland tongue I'm spending few days with my parents now during winter holidays of my son, we are coming back for few days, than I can took some photos of sea lion Very Happy Cool

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun 2012 Bottlenose Dolphin (and 2012 Sea Lion too)   Mojo Fun 2012 Bottlenose Dolphin (and 2012 Sea Lion too) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 2:25 am

Ana wrote:
Roger wrote:
Ana wrote:
so I took towel and I polished the surface, what took me about 3 minutes. So now I have more shiny beautiful sea lion and I left the area on his face matte and I think it looks very interesting now :) And there are no strange looking lines on the skin of sea lion now Very Happy

Interesting! Idea Ana, could you please show us your Polish polish? bounce Very Happy Laughing

Yes, I will Laughing Very Happy After my come back from Poland to Holland tongue I'm spending few days with my parents now during winter holidays of my son, we are coming back for few days, than I can took some photos of sea lion Very Happy Cool

How great you add the chance of being back in Poland and visit your parents! Very Happy No hurries! flower

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun 2012 Bottlenose Dolphin (and 2012 Sea Lion too)   Mojo Fun 2012 Bottlenose Dolphin (and 2012 Sea Lion too) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:32 pm

Roger wrote:
You're welcome Scott! If you feel I can help you, please pm me whenever you want. It would be a pleasure. cheers Very Happy

Thank you so much Roger! You are awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun 2012 Bottlenose Dolphin (and 2012 Sea Lion too)   Mojo Fun 2012 Bottlenose Dolphin (and 2012 Sea Lion too) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mojo Fun 2012 Bottlenose Dolphin (and 2012 Sea Lion too)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2