Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The beautyful maned wolf from CollectA...a walkaround (pics added on feb 26)

Go down 
+21
HKHollinstone
ken yeo
aandmkw
animalluvr6
Ana
Roger
Taos
MartinH
Saarlooswolfhound
skysthelimit
Melekh
scot(t)
MARTINLATIN
donny ong
lucky luke
Carola
Bloodrayne
Kikimalou
bojan
widukind
SUSANNE
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

The beautyful maned wolf from CollectA...a walkaround (pics added on feb 26) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beautyful maned wolf from CollectA...a walkaround (pics added on feb 26)   The beautyful maned wolf from CollectA...a walkaround (pics added on feb 26) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:15 am

Maybe all it will take is someone having the guts to use the "hot water-cold water" trick on the right foot carpus.
If you could bend it inwards, it would look much better I think.

But whatever what anyone thinks,
this wolf is AWESOME!
He can't help it that he's too sexy for his pose,
too sexy for his legs,
too sexy by far!

lol! lol! When I get my maned wolf I'm going to call him Fred! lol!
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

The beautyful maned wolf from CollectA...a walkaround (pics added on feb 26) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beautyful maned wolf from CollectA...a walkaround (pics added on feb 26)   The beautyful maned wolf from CollectA...a walkaround (pics added on feb 26) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 8:34 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Susanne, how great to see You have this maned wolf already!!! Congratulations! cheers Sad(o)):

It's interesting to read about the issues of tihs figure and of course You are right guys :) But still, this is lovely and wonderful figure, of beautiful and rarely represented species, surely on my "want list" Very Happy drunken

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: The beautyful maned wolf from CollectA...a walkaround (pics added on feb 26)   The beautyful maned wolf from CollectA...a walkaround (pics added on feb 26) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 3:49 pm

Thank you very much for sharing this! He's beautiful! Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: The beautyful maned wolf from CollectA...a walkaround (pics added on feb 26)   The beautyful maned wolf from CollectA...a walkaround (pics added on feb 26) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 6:45 pm

I love him. Congratulations. Thanks for the awesome pictures and the walkaround. Can't wait to add it to my collection.
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: The beautyful maned wolf from CollectA...a walkaround (pics added on feb 26)   The beautyful maned wolf from CollectA...a walkaround (pics added on feb 26) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 3:35 am

Congratulations Susanne!

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: The beautyful maned wolf from CollectA...a walkaround (pics added on feb 26)   The beautyful maned wolf from CollectA...a walkaround (pics added on feb 26) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 7:59 am

Super photos Susanne! He's lovely, a bit big for me as I have very little space these days, but I like him very much. I love you

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The beautyful maned wolf from CollectA...a walkaround (pics added on feb 26)   The beautyful maned wolf from CollectA...a walkaround (pics added on feb 26) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:55 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
Super photos Susanne!   He's lovely, a bit big for me as I have very little space these days, but I like him very much.   I love you

It is not so big Harriet and it is a really delicious figurine  cheers

I've just made a few pics I wish to add to your nice walkaround Susanne, I hope you don't mind  Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

With my COLORATA and STARLUX Maned wolves

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Kikimalou on Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The beautyful maned wolf from CollectA...a walkaround (pics added on feb 26)   The beautyful maned wolf from CollectA...a walkaround (pics added on feb 26) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 11:37 pm

Those are also fantastic pictures, Christophe! cheers
Thanks for sharing them with us and congratulations for your new figure. Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The beautyful maned wolf from CollectA...a walkaround (pics added on feb 26)   The beautyful maned wolf from CollectA...a walkaround (pics added on feb 26) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 11:49 pm

Thank you Rogério Very Happy
Back to top Go down
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: The beautyful maned wolf from CollectA...a walkaround (pics added on feb 26)   The beautyful maned wolf from CollectA...a walkaround (pics added on feb 26) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:27 am

Congrats Christophe! And thanks for the pics. Fantastic!

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The beautyful maned wolf from CollectA...a walkaround (pics added on feb 26)   The beautyful maned wolf from CollectA...a walkaround (pics added on feb 26) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:04 am

Beautyful, beautyful pictures, Christophe cheers
Yours seems a bit differently painted than mine, more contrast in the colours, and more glossy nose Suspect

Yes, yes, of course I don`t mind ! I think it is a very good idea to add good pictures to a walkaround Very Happy

lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: The beautyful maned wolf from CollectA...a walkaround (pics added on feb 26)   The beautyful maned wolf from CollectA...a walkaround (pics added on feb 26) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 3:00 pm

Roger wrote:
Those are also fantastic pictures, Christophe! cheers
Thanks for sharing them with us and congratulations for your new figure. Very Happy

cheers Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Cool Cool sunny
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The beautyful maned wolf from CollectA...a walkaround (pics added on feb 26)   The beautyful maned wolf from CollectA...a walkaround (pics added on feb 26) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 5:07 pm

2 wonderful and unusual animals Susanne!! Big congratulations cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The beautyful maned wolf from CollectA...a walkaround (pics added on feb 26)   The beautyful maned wolf from CollectA...a walkaround (pics added on feb 26) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:31 pm

Thank you everybody Very Happy

SUSANNE wrote:
Beautyful, beautyful pictures, Christophe cheers
Yours seems a bit differently painted than mine, more contrast in the colours, and more glossy nose Suspect

Yes it is a bit different but still with the same right foreleg Laughing

SUSANNE wrote:
Yes, yes, of course I don`t mind ! I think it is a very good idea to add good pictures to a walkaround Very Happy

cheers
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The beautyful maned wolf from CollectA...a walkaround (pics added on feb 26)   The beautyful maned wolf from CollectA...a walkaround (pics added on feb 26) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 6:35 am

Really nice pictures Christophe! Thank you for sharing them. I really like the Collecta model a lot. (The Colorata and Starlux figures are amazing too. I particularly like the Colorata.) I can hardly wait to get this CollectA Maned Wolf! (C'mon TGF, get in soon!)
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: The beautyful maned wolf from CollectA...a walkaround (pics added on feb 26)   The beautyful maned wolf from CollectA...a walkaround (pics added on feb 26) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 9:22 am

Nice, nice, very nice newcomer Kiki! Congrats Very Happy Sad(o)):

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The beautyful maned wolf from CollectA...a walkaround (pics added on feb 26)   The beautyful maned wolf from CollectA...a walkaround (pics added on feb 26) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 6:08 pm

Thank you Scott and Anna Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: The beautyful maned wolf from CollectA...a walkaround (pics added on feb 26)   The beautyful maned wolf from CollectA...a walkaround (pics added on feb 26) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 5:28 pm

I wasn't excited by the official photo of this model, but now I like it very much! Thanks for the pics, Susanne and Kiki. cheers

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The beautyful maned wolf from CollectA...a walkaround (pics added on feb 26)   The beautyful maned wolf from CollectA...a walkaround (pics added on feb 26) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 7:03 pm

You're welcome Kyrill Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: The beautyful maned wolf from CollectA...a walkaround (pics added on feb 26)   The beautyful maned wolf from CollectA...a walkaround (pics added on feb 26) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:13 pm

Gorgeous figure!
Thank you for sharing the pics with us!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: The beautyful maned wolf from CollectA...a walkaround (pics added on feb 26)   The beautyful maned wolf from CollectA...a walkaround (pics added on feb 26) - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 1:19 am

I HAVE ALSO THIS FIGURE AND IT IS REALLY AMAZING cheers

Douglas Mortimer

Douglas Mortimer

Country/State : Italy

PostSubject: Re: The beautyful maned wolf from CollectA...a walkaround (pics added on feb 26)   The beautyful maned wolf from CollectA...a walkaround (pics added on feb 26) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:25 am

This model is just beatiful!
Thank you for these pics Susanne!   Applause
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The beautyful maned wolf from CollectA...a walkaround (pics added on feb 26)   The beautyful maned wolf from CollectA...a walkaround (pics added on feb 26) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:09 pm

Thankyou, Florian and Fabio sunny

lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: The beautyful maned wolf from CollectA...a walkaround (pics added on feb 26)   The beautyful maned wolf from CollectA...a walkaround (pics added on feb 26) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 3:16 pm

donny ong wrote:
Congrats Christophe! And thanks for the pics. Fantastic!

cheers Sad(o)): Cool drunken sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beautyful maned wolf from CollectA...a walkaround (pics added on feb 26)   The beautyful maned wolf from CollectA...a walkaround (pics added on feb 26) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The beautyful maned wolf from CollectA...a walkaround (pics added on feb 26)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2