Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some horses from Safari ltd :-)

Go down 
+7
scot(t)
Elros Alvar
Roger
aandmkw
widukind
Saarlooswolfhound
SUSANNE
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Some horses from Safari ltd :-) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some horses from Safari ltd :-)   Some horses from Safari ltd :-) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 2:00 am

Great horses! I love my figure of the appaloosa mare, congrats.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Some horses from Safari ltd :-)   Some horses from Safari ltd :-) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:31 am

Thankyou, Paige ! Did you get hold of the newer one that you were searching for ? bounce Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Some horses from Safari ltd :-)   Some horses from Safari ltd :-) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 6:08 pm

Not quite, I have been busy getting some other much wanted models, but maybe someday I will get a hold of the darker version so her foal can finally have mom. :)

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Katty

Katty

Country/State : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Some horses from Safari ltd :-)   Some horses from Safari ltd :-) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 8:41 am

Lovely horses Susanne. I love the older clydie foals!

PostSubject: Re: Some horses from Safari ltd :-)   Some horses from Safari ltd :-) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Some horses from Safari ltd :-)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2