Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2011: At last !

Go down 
+46
landrover
remowshake
Barricade
stitch
baltimore zoo
wilt
shadowmoon
Tupolew Tu-154
FLIPPI
apichartu
essimon
joaovinicius16
sphyrna18
SchleichHorsesForever
Miss Mufflon
atabini
Titwen
alexmotoc
WILLYBACOMAN
Sergey
lucky luke
pm64
Suebeedo
SUSANNE
diversity
Kikimalou
ken yeo
Roger
Rio
Kiryuha
Yurumi
Zwartvoet
MartinH
Numa
smhilin
remrock02
Arrakai
HKHollinstone
Admin
stecal
Ana
Deseo
Gabe
JOANNAJM
Siobhan
Wildheart
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
SchleichHorsesForever

SchleichHorsesForever

Country/State : The Netherlands/Drenthe

Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 9:14 pm

Akhal Teke: A shame that he isn't moving, a was imagining about a through the desert galloping stallion... But his colour is brilliant!
Knapstrupper: He is perfectly the missing member of the family!
Dartmoor stallion: Beautifull colour, looks like a little dressage horse with arabian roots.
[/b]Dartmoor foal: very cute, but al little bit boring
[b]Falabella mare
: Snowflake appaloosa!
Falabella foal: I hope this one isn't much smaller then the stud, otherwise I will lost the foal directly, because he's sooooo tiny Razz
Pinto mare: Beautifull! I secretly hoped that she would be Black and White, but I thought she was painted brown and white like the stallion, and I always say that it is an Paint horse, because a Pinto is an other name for painted mustangs, and there are already two mustangs.
Pinto foal: Nice colour, but boring position of the legs... funny tail

I'm so happy that there are 8 horses this year! in 2008 my sister and I were waiting a year and we endly saw the new collection.......... 4 horses! Crying or Very sad
this year there were 10!! A personal record of Schleich, I think :p

Stupid Crisis... silent

Back to top Go down
http://www.everyoneweb.com/equiartrepainting
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 9:16 pm

Wildheart wrote:
Attention to the details!This is my moto! Very Happy

If you were 10 years older, I would hope you could meet my son, - hmm, detail, - maybe not lol!

Wink I love you Very Happy flower
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
diversity

diversity

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 9:20 pm

SCHLEICHZOO!!! thank you so much! you've saved my day with these beautiful photos!
Very Happy:D

the new figures are all very nice together, that's true. here is my detailled criticism:

bald eagle: very nice details, the pose is similar to the old figure. in my eyes the beak is a bit too much yellow and i think it doesn't look that majestic than some of the old raptors... but I'll buy it Very Happy

texas longhorns: they both are nice, but I'm surprised that they are together with the old bull, that is much less detailled...

penguin: the picture looks a bit strange, but we will see how the figure looks like "in vivo"

horses: as I don't collect horses, I have not much to say about them. alltogether they are really nice, just some figures have maybe a bit strange faces? (e.g. Dartmoor Pony Foal?)

buffaloes and kudu: very good! excellent ungulates of africa! must have them, at least the adults :)

grey geese: so beautiful! I MUST have them! do you think they will be lowest price category? or one up as the swans? will buy them together with the mallard ducks Wink beautiful waterbirds!

foxes, badgers: also very nice... maybe i could start a small fox collection with the two older foxes and the jackal :)

rabbits: ahhh, rabbit invasion!!! so much rabbits! i thought the two ones in the pet-series and the one of "forest life" were enough, altough three other rabbits will leav this year... but 4 new ones are maybe a bit much... thy should better have made one more exotic bird Very Happy

cats: Neutral hmm ... don't know... white cats are not very pretty.. but the kitten under this blanket reminds me of my cat, he used to do this, too Very Happy

soo... thank you so much again, SCHLEICHZOO! you are such a good fellow to let us take part in having fun with the new pictures Very Happy cheers

so we will see how the figures will be in real in some two month! can't wait.... Wink
but now I'm corious if there will be other new animals... wolverines, dogs, dinosaurs.... or trees, humans, items... and of course a look over the novelities in the "elves"- and "knight"-series won't hurt...
the Indians will be retired completely, won't they? that's a pity... i liked them, though i don't have any...

best greets,
frederik Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stecal

stecal

Country/State : dorset england

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 9:32 pm

hi i must have different photos that are missing the foxes,badgers and stag can someone pm them to me please
thanks steve
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collections/by/stecal
Rio

Rio

Country/State : South Wales, UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 9:42 pm

Finally got the pictures to load, my sister didn't have Adobe Laughing , and oh my goodness, those rabbits !

I cannot wait for 2011 ! Maybe we'll get them in the UK in time for my birthday in February.

I am over the moon, 4 new rabbits to get Very Happy

Penguin with chick - Another Penguin but I like this one, it shows the lovely bond that an adult has with it's offspring
Giant Tortoise Young - Love the detail on the shell
Bald Eagle - I like that it is on a log, make it easier to put in a diorama
Texas Longhorn Cow - Beautiful, I like that there is more white on her
Texas Longhorn Calf - So cute with it's little horns !
Lying Rabbit - I love it. I can see it similar to Safari but this one has it's eyes open which is realistic !
Knabstrupper Stallion - If it is this colour, it could probably be the best release of the year !
Akhal-Teke - Nice to have this breed in this scale. Not totally realistic, would hav prefered a sparser mane and tail but it's nice and we can maybe anticipate a mare and foal soon ?
Falabella mare - I like the colour but I hope her snowflake blanket will be a bit darker ormore defined
Falabella foal - Must be very small ! I like that the mane and the tail are correct
Donkey Foal - Oh my, squeeee ! Look at the face !
Dartmoor Pony Stallion - The face looks very good. Would have prefered a mealy bay but a different colour is good
Dartmoor Pony Foal - Looks like a very young foal with a cute face
Pinto Mare - Nice to see a Piebald, would have been nicer with blue eyes
Pinto Foal - Love the apron face !
Arctic Fox - Great movement
Arctic fox cub - reminds me a little of the Schleich playing Husky, very long tail !
African Buffalo - Love the face a male so was the old one a female or maybe there is a female on the cards ?
African Buffalo Calf - Looks very good, like the fur ridge
Grey Goose Gander - Love the detail on the wings
Grey Goose - Nice to have a bird with it's mouth open
Grey Goose Chicks - Great to have chicks that aren't in a line
Rabbit sitting - a little unrealistic as a rabbit wouldn't normally sit so far on it's bottom but it's very sweet and that's all that matters to me
Rabbit standing - Great alert model
Rabbit grooming - This is the cutest thing ever. I adore when rabbits do this so it's great to have it in model form
Kudu - Beautiful and looks graceful
Kudu calf - Big ears but very sweet
Cat grooming - different, I like it
Male cat - great pose
Kittens - I'd prefer to see the kittens face but it's a different model
Badger - Looks great, can't wait to add it to my collection
Badger cubs - Very cute, will be good to add to dioramas
Red Fox - So different from the last, a vast improvement
Red Fox kit - I'd prefer if it was more than one kit but it is sweet
Red Deer - Great different model

As you can see, I can't really say a bad word about any because I love any new model and I can't do better Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://welsh-tierpark.weebly.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 9:48 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Wildheart wrote:
Attention to the details!This is my moto! Very Happy

If you were 10 years older, I would hope you could meet my son, - hmm, detail, - maybe not lol!

Wink I love you Very Happy flower

Oh, golly, dear, gee, mamma mia ! I am so sorry !!!!
Somebody just told me, Minhea is a boy`s name affraid

Sorry, sorry, in Denmark it is a GIRL`s name lol!

- reminds me of a case where a fine, Icelandic horse was sold to Sweeden. The horse´s name was Rosi.
It means "strong man, who really likes to run" in Icelandic. Very masculine.
But I Sweeden it means "Rosie", a sweet girl`s name Laughing

sphyrna18

Country/State : Pennsylvania, USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 10:06 pm

Wow - I'm falling behind! I haven't seen the pictures yet Sad Could someone be so kind as to email them to me?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sphyrnaenterprises.com
atabini

atabini

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 10:40 pm

stecal wrote:
hi i have seen the photos as well and the wolverine is on them and has been given a number which is 14646 and says it is being released in jan 11
steve

Does anyone has these other images? If anyone have them please share them with me to my personal e-mail: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

thanks a lot in advance
Back to top Go down
stecal

stecal

Country/State : dorset england

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 10:53 pm

atabini wrote:
stecal wrote:
hi i have seen the photos as well and the wolverine is on them and has been given a number which is 14646 and says it is being released in jan 11
steve

Does anyone has these other images? If anyone have them please share them with me to my personal e-mail: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

thanks a lot in advance

hi i have sent a pic to your pm of the wolverine
steve
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collections/by/stecal
joaovinicius16

joaovinicius16

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 11:06 pm

could pass the photo to me?
my e mail is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 11:48 pm

joalgi wrote:
IN THE FIRST PLACE I WANT TO THANK SCHLEICHZOO INFORMATION THAT HAS GIVEN US.Thank you very much.

Thanks Joalgi, your welcome! I thinks its great us collectors stick together and share info as soon as we receive it :-)
Back to top Go down
sphyrna18

Country/State : Pennsylvania, USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 12:08 am

What a Face Wow - Some of those figures are really awesome! Can't wait bounce Looks like I'm going to be adding the Badger, Kudu, Arctic Fox, Red Fox, African Buffalo, both adult Grey Geese, and Red Deer to my collection!

The Bald Eagle is just plain sad. I've seen MANY bald eagles, and I have yet to ever see one with a "pattern" like that on the wings. Boo hiss, Schliech. (btw, the original post listed this as the white-headed sea eagle, which is an uncommon, but accepted, alternative name for this species)

I think it is really gonna be cool to have a Eurasian Badger and an American Badger released by two different companies in the same year. Two different, unique, and overly neglected species finally represented in what look to be outstanding figures! The Red and Arctic Foxes are also greatly anticipated, since Schleich's previous Red Fox was a sad excuse for a fox, and while I like Safari's Arctic Fox, it fits better with the Vanishing Wild figures than with the standard size figures. So Schleich's two are looking good. Hope Schleich realizes, though, that Red Foxes don't have round pupils in their eyes - they have slit pupils, like cats and vipers. Safari Ltd's current Red Fox nails it perfectly. Schleich should maybe consider adding that to increase the realism. I think that's why their foxes always look a little like they're "happy" or smiling (or just plain goofy).
Back to top Go down
http://www.sphyrnaenterprises.com
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 4:31 am

I am so exited to view it. Could you kindly send the pics to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks
Ken
Back to top Go down
alexmotoc

alexmotoc

Country/State : Romania

PostSubject: Volverine?   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 6:13 am

stecal wrote:
atabini wrote:
stecal wrote:
steve

thanks a lot in advance

hi i have sent a pic to your pm of the wolverine
steve
DO I MISS SOMETHING? I DON,T SEE ANY VOLVERINE IN MY PICTURES. PLEASE SEND ME THIS PAGE WHO I MISSED. MY E-MAIL IS [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] THANKS
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 8:45 am

Could anyone kindly send me the photos?

My e-mail address is: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks a lot!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 8:54 am

Pics sent Wink BUT IT IS A SECRET Suspect Laughing
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 9:00 am

Thanks! Very Happy

I´m disappointed how little new animals are coming in 2011...

The new cats are my favourites but the Akhal-Tekke looks great, too!
Back to top Go down
diversity

diversity

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:20 am

sphyrna18 wrote:

The Bald Eagle is just plain sad. I've seen MANY bald eagles, and I have yet to ever see one with a "pattern" like that on the wings. Boo hiss, Schliech. (btw, the original post listed this as the white-headed sea eagle, which is an uncommon, but accepted, alternative name for this species.

I think the "white-headed sea eagle" is a translation mistake. In German the name for a bald eagle is "Weißkopfseeadler", and when you translate this word for word, you have a white-headed sea eagle Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pm64

pm64

Country/State : Firenze,Italy

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:55 am

Hi everybody out there! I m having internet problems during these days so I noticed what's going on only now....is there someone nice enough to send me the new pictures at : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you in advance and above all thank you Schleichzoo for the news!
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 12:30 pm

After looking at the photos. It doesn't since a big surprise and yet not disappointed of this new introduction for 2011.

Rabbit family for me is a must to get it.
White fox or Red Fox is on my list.
Kudu and calf is also on my list
cat family, horse family &,,,, is also on my list.
Basically almost every animals I will get it. Accept for the giant tortoise baby.

How about dogs for 2011?
Back to top Go down
essimon

essimon

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 12:40 pm

" If you want the pictures then drop me an email. "
Could someone please send me the photos? (: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myschleich.blogspot.com
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 2:12 pm

could someone sind the pictures of the new models?

my email-address: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

thanks
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 2:29 pm

Could someone please send the pictures to my email? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I'm so excited that I'll probably eat my socks soon... Shocked
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 5:55 pm

BigBee wrote:
Could anyone kindly send me the photos?

My e-mail address is: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks a lot!

joaovinicius16 wrote:
could pass the photo to me?
my e mail is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Welcome to the forum you two Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
apichartu

apichartu

Country/State : Thailand

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 6:26 pm

Could anyone send me the photo? My e-mail address: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2011: At last !
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next