Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Its finally nice enough outside for a photoshoot

Go down 
+13
ken yeo
A-J
Tove
Ana
Fisva
NandO
resti
lucky luke
AlopexLagopus
Roger
SUSANNE
widukind
Saarlooswolfhound
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Its finally nice enough outside for a photoshoot - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its finally nice enough outside for a photoshoot   Its finally nice enough outside for a photoshoot - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 May 2013 - 5:13

Nando, you are AWSOME! Thanks. Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Its finally nice enough outside for a photoshoot   Its finally nice enough outside for a photoshoot - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 May 2013 - 9:25

Yugggh, Rolling Eyes ... crocodiles... affraid alien Laughing
You don't stop surprising me, these pictures are excelent with great scenic moments and wonderful landscapes. Also the way you manage with some details to turn them more realistic. Very Happy
Thanks again for sharing with us. Very Happy

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Its finally nice enough outside for a photoshoot   Its finally nice enough outside for a photoshoot - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 May 2013 - 10:29

Roger wrote:
Yugggh, Rolling Eyes ... crocodiles... affraid alien Laughing

I knew I'm going to see such comment! Laughing
All your pictures Saarlooswolfhound are amazing! There is so much realism that I can stare at them all the time :)
Back to top Go down
resti

resti

Country/State : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Its finally nice enough outside for a photoshoot   Its finally nice enough outside for a photoshoot - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 May 2013 - 10:44

wow, some more great photography, cheers cheers

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Its finally nice enough outside for a photoshoot   Its finally nice enough outside for a photoshoot - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 May 2013 - 11:18

Super nice shots, congratulations and thank you for sharing!!! cheers sunny
I love scenes with beavers and the sunny weather too Very Happy Also photos with animals on rocks are very wonderful. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Its finally nice enough outside for a photoshoot   Its finally nice enough outside for a photoshoot - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 May 2013 - 14:58

Thank you everyone! I appreciate your viewing this thread. :) I love taking pics where they look realistic, so I try to get down low so its from a perspective of a photographer in scale with the subjects, when in actuality I am huge compared to them. Laughing Your welcome for the crocs by the way Roger. The recent water scenes were taken by a reservoir we went for a mini vacation, and I could not help myself. Laughing Thanks again Ana, Resti, Roger, and Fisva for viewing. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tove

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Its finally nice enough outside for a photoshoot   Its finally nice enough outside for a photoshoot - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 May 2013 - 16:09

Your photos are great and very realistic. Especially I like the mooses in the moss. Very Happy Good idea!
The baby crocs in the mud are great too. Sad(o)):
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Its finally nice enough outside for a photoshoot   Its finally nice enough outside for a photoshoot - Page 2 EmptyThu 16 May 2013 - 1:27

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ok, these are the last pics until about Monday because I will be out of town for a while. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Its finally nice enough outside for a photoshoot   Its finally nice enough outside for a photoshoot - Page 2 EmptyThu 16 May 2013 - 20:44

Beautiful photos cheers they look very realistic and lifelike!

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Its finally nice enough outside for a photoshoot   Its finally nice enough outside for a photoshoot - Page 2 EmptyThu 16 May 2013 - 22:15

Congratulations beautiful photographs!
I like the young crocodiles in particular!
is still lacking in my collection and Papo oryx, I was always seen on any regal Store in France!!!
And you're missing fortunate to have the 2013 Cougar mojo in possesssion ALREADY! Wow!

I do not speak any of the following pictures a feast for the eyes good job

Cool cheers Sad(o)): sunny I love you
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Its finally nice enough outside for a photoshoot   Its finally nice enough outside for a photoshoot - Page 2 EmptyThu 16 May 2013 - 22:28

Very nice pictures again! Very Happy

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Its finally nice enough outside for a photoshoot   Its finally nice enough outside for a photoshoot - Page 2 EmptyThu 16 May 2013 - 23:47

Wow, how great photos Very Happy Very Happy cheers I love the ones with toucan and the ones with fox and more and armadillo's photos came out fantastic. And the new ones with pelican! Wow, really great photo sessions cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Its finally nice enough outside for a photoshoot   Its finally nice enough outside for a photoshoot - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 May 2013 - 18:54

Thank you Ana, Roger, Lucky Luke, and A-J. Very Happy And thanks for viewing.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Its finally nice enough outside for a photoshoot   Its finally nice enough outside for a photoshoot - Page 2 EmptySat 18 May 2013 - 6:03

I have missed this thread or either not been here offen. At least I found this thread and I enjoy seeing your photos. When you mentioned about comments, I think most of your photos are on focus and except a few of them out. Overall are good!!

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Its finally nice enough outside for a photoshoot   Its finally nice enough outside for a photoshoot - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 May 2013 - 4:36

Thanks Ken. Here are some more pics now that I am back from my vacation.
So, just a few for tonight, I will try to post a few more in the morning before I leave for school. Thanks for viewing!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
resti

resti

Country/State : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Its finally nice enough outside for a photoshoot   Its finally nice enough outside for a photoshoot - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 May 2013 - 6:22

great photography again, Sad(o)): Sad(o)): cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Its finally nice enough outside for a photoshoot   Its finally nice enough outside for a photoshoot - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 May 2013 - 9:18

I love climbing trees too! monkey alien
Very nice pictures again with our long-tailed friends! flower

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Its finally nice enough outside for a photoshoot   Its finally nice enough outside for a photoshoot - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 May 2013 - 9:27

A unbelievable fauna you have in Italy Laughing Laughing sunny sunny cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Its finally nice enough outside for a photoshoot   Its finally nice enough outside for a photoshoot - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 May 2013 - 15:00

Thanks everyone. I don't live in Italy, but I do get what you mean. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Its finally nice enough outside for a photoshoot   Its finally nice enough outside for a photoshoot - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 May 2013 - 22:17

Excelent, Paige! fantastic pictures also with lizards! cheers

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Its finally nice enough outside for a photoshoot   Its finally nice enough outside for a photoshoot - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 May 2013 - 5:15

Thanks Roger.

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Its finally nice enough outside for a photoshoot   Its finally nice enough outside for a photoshoot - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 May 2013 - 5:16

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Its finally nice enough outside for a photoshoot   Its finally nice enough outside for a photoshoot - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 May 2013 - 15:55

Very beautiful pictures again, Paige! Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Its finally nice enough outside for a photoshoot   Its finally nice enough outside for a photoshoot - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 May 2013 - 19:20

Thanks again Roger. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Its finally nice enough outside for a photoshoot   Its finally nice enough outside for a photoshoot - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 May 2013 - 19:21

Oh yeah, my favorites of this new bunch of pics is the Jaguar cub. :) And, I think I am done taking pics for a little while... maybe. Wink Laughing

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its finally nice enough outside for a photoshoot   Its finally nice enough outside for a photoshoot - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Its finally nice enough outside for a photoshoot
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Dioramas & Outdoor photos :: Outdoor photos-
Jump to: