Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Takamas Geoworld Collection

Go down 
+12
landrover
Ana
AlienMantis
LeeAnn
JonasV
QuollMate
Kikimalou
Katty
Tiermann
Taos
widukind
SUSANNE
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Takamas Geoworld Collection  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takamas Geoworld Collection    Takamas Geoworld Collection  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:07 am

Very nice again

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Geoworld Collection    Takamas Geoworld Collection  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 9:08 am

Great model again Very Happy

And thankyou again for the goodies of information ! I really enjoy it  Applause 

Tiermann

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Geoworld Collection    Takamas Geoworld Collection  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 1:48 am

Great to see your newest, a very interesting line. Thanks for joining us at the Wiki and sharing there too!

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Geoworld Collection    Takamas Geoworld Collection  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 9:02 am

Tiermann wrote:
......Thanks for joining us at the Wiki and sharing there too!

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Takama

Takama

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Geoworld Collection    Takamas Geoworld Collection  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 9:36 pm

Concavenator

Concavenator was a Cacarodontosaurid from the las Hoyas Plateau in Spain. Its most distinctive feature was a hump that was on its back. Some study's of the fossil showed that there was the possibility that this dinosaur had quill knobs on its arms, however, some argue that the knobs were  irregularity  spaced which caused some doubt among the paleontological community.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Takama on Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Geoworld Collection    Takamas Geoworld Collection  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 10:08 pm

Such a weird creature  Shocked 

Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Geoworld Collection    Takamas Geoworld Collection  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 10:58 pm

Coelophysis

Coelophysis was a sleek Theropods dinosaur from the southern part of The United States. It lived at a time in the Triassic when dinosaurs were just now starting to spread, and it was hunted by Crocodile like predators such as Postosuchus.  It is one of the rare dinosaurs that we know from a complete skeleton because a mass grave of these Theropods were found in a place called Ghost Ranch in New Mexico.

Last edited by Takama on Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Geoworld Collection    Takamas Geoworld Collection  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 6:03 am

Interesting model! Coelophysis are very rare on collectors shelves, I don't know why.

What size is it ?
Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Geoworld Collection    Takamas Geoworld Collection  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 7:12 am

That's a tough question for me, that can be easily solved with a pic

Postosuchus vs a Oversized Ceolophysis

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Geoworld Collection    Takamas Geoworld Collection  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 9:50 am

Shocked  Thank you  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
QuollMate

QuollMate

Country/State : Denver, Colorado & Prescott, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Geoworld Collection    Takamas Geoworld Collection  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 6:08 pm

I like the troodon! Troodon is also a word for a knife which could possibly explain because of its claw. It may look like some kind of raptor but it is actually not a Dromaedosaur.

My Instagrams:

Personal Page
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/speedbird.concorde
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Geoworld Collection    Takamas Geoworld Collection  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 8:49 pm

Ohhh! That Coelophysis  bounce cheers 

Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Geoworld Collection    Takamas Geoworld Collection  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 11:01 pm

QuollMate wrote:
I like the troodon! Troodon is also a word for a knife which could possibly explain because of its claw. It may look like some kind of raptor but it is actually not a Dromaedosaur.

Its actually named after its teeth.    Also, there a lot of theropods that had sickle claws on there feet, that are not dromeosaurs.      Ornitholestes was one of them. I had an ornitholestes in my most recent order. But it broke in the package it came in Sad

Last edited by Takama on Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Geoworld Collection    Takamas Geoworld Collection  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 12:08 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Interesting model! Coelophysis are very rare on collectors shelves, I don't know why.

It is puzzling. I love the Kaiyodo Coelophysis, but I'd love to see one of the big toy companies release a softer plastic version. I wish Papo (or Favorite) would make a smallish, non-jurassic-park style Coelophysis. Something that looks like a Douglas Henderson painting.

Back to top Go down
QuollMate

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Geoworld Collection    Takamas Geoworld Collection  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 3:55 am

Takama wrote:
QuollMate wrote:

Its actually named after its teeth.    Also, there a lot of theropods that had sickle claws on there feet, that are not dromeosaurs.      Ornitholestes was one of them. I had an ornitholestes in my most recent order. But it broke in the package it came in Sad

I'm sorry it broke! Perhaps you can get a refund? Thanks for your info! Are you a paleontologist?

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Geoworld Collection    Takamas Geoworld Collection  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 4:13 am

QuollMate wrote:
Takama wrote:
QuollMate wrote:

Its actually named after its teeth.    Also, there a lot of Theropods that had sickle claws on there feet, that are not dromeosaurs.      Ornitholestes was one of them. I had an ornitholestes in my most recent order. But it broke in the package it came in Sad

I'm sorry it broke! Perhaps you can get a refund? Thanks for your info! Are you a paleontologist?

he he Smile , no Im not a Paleontologist.  Just a total Dino Geek Cool .

Heres a Picture of a Ornitholestes Skeleton

Here's some Troodon Teeth.

Back to top Go down
QuollMate

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Geoworld Collection    Takamas Geoworld Collection  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 4:58 am

I forgot to mention how strange their teeth are. The only troodon I have is the WWD 3D Vivid blind bags one. :)

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Geoworld Collection    Takamas Geoworld Collection  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 8:32 am

Great again  cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Geoworld Collection    Takamas Geoworld Collection  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 5:48 am

Tyrannosaurus Rex

During the 20th century, the biggest and meanest theropod ever known was Tyrannosaurus Rex. T.Rex has come a long way since the last century, with many different Skeletons being found(The most famous of which being Sue, the most complete T.Rex to date), but when it was first discovered, the evidence was scarce. T.Rex is recognized by some features that are shared among other dinosaurs that are said to be related to him. These Features include a Large head full Of Sharp banana shaped Teeth and a fused Jaw. It also had tiny arms with only two visible fingers, and a set of Eyes that face directly forward. In terms of Fame, One of the Things that sets T.Rex apart is that its Species name (Rex) is well know, while other dinosaurs are only known from there genus name.

Today, Tyrannosaurus is outsized by other Theropods such as Giganotosaurus and Spinosaurus, but it is still regarded as the meanest dinosaur,(though some scientist argue that it was actually scavenger, but this isn't widely accepted) and in 2012 the discovery of a ancestor (Yutyrannus) showed the possibility that T.Rex and its kin were fully feathered.

Last edited by Takama on Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Geoworld Collection    Takamas Geoworld Collection  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 8:53 am

Nice again

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Geoworld Collection    Takamas Geoworld Collection  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 10:10 am

scot(t) wrote:

WOW!!!!

QuollMate

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Geoworld Collection    Takamas Geoworld Collection  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 3:08 pm

Nice!

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Geoworld Collection    Takamas Geoworld Collection  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 2:49 am

Ornithomimus

Ornithomimus was a textbook example of a ornithmid dinosaur. It was a slender animal that looks like a ostrich. When it was first discovered, it was only known from a hand and foot. In the years following more Dinosaurs were assigned as species to this genus, but they were either given there own genus in the Ornithmid family, or not related. Like a lot of Theropods, it was feathered.  

Last edited by Takama on Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Geoworld Collection    Takamas Geoworld Collection  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 8:28 am

A very beautieful figurine

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Geoworld Collection    Takamas Geoworld Collection  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 8:34 am

widukind wrote:
A very beautieful figurine

I agree ! - even without feathers Wink
It looks so active and ballanced Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Geoworld Collection    Takamas Geoworld Collection  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Takamas Geoworld Collection
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next