Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dinamização - come in from Portugal - more to buy!

Go down 
+5
mreyder
Roger
SUSANNE
widukind
Lennart
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Lennart

Country/State : Sweden

Dinamização - come in from Portugal - more to buy! Empty
PostSubject: Dinamização - come in from Portugal - more to buy!   Dinamização - come in from Portugal - more to buy! EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 2:08 pm

I've found a store in Portgual who sells Dinamização. I bought the ones I wanted so it's free for everyone to go there...

http://tomsawyerstore.blogspot.se/

I think they are really good sculptured, I'm gonna paint them... (I hear screams from some serious collectors but...)

Here are the ones I bought:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Dinamização - come in from Portugal - more to buy!   Dinamização - come in from Portugal - more to buy! EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 2:11 pm

Great catch, i think i found the antelope too cheers cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Dinamização - come in from Portugal - more to buy!   Dinamização - come in from Portugal - more to buy! EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 2:32 pm

Ohh, holy hamster, they are gorgeous

...and SCREEEEEEEEEEM affraid affraid Don`t paint them, No, No, No !!!!Evil or Very Mad 
Couldn`t you find something current/ more common to paint ? Sob! Sad 
Serious collector or not, - that is BLASFEMI, and forbidden according to some law, I am sure What a Face 

Well, congratulations, - as long as it lasts Wink

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Dinamização - come in from Portugal - more to buy!   Dinamização - come in from Portugal - more to buy! EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 5:36 pm

Oh, thanks, so maybe I can complete my series! Very Happy
I think some of them are excelent sculpts, only the finishing of the plastic is not the best but you are customizing them you can remove these extra "scales" easily! Though, they are not as visibile in your figures as they're in mine. Very Happy
Oryx, tapir and zebra are really excelent, although I don't recomend to repaint figures that are as rare as unknown, I am very curious to see the results! Very Happy

Country/State : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Dinamização - come in from Portugal - more to buy!   Dinamização - come in from Portugal - more to buy! EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:58 pm

Thanks, I'll will do my best with paint even though I'm not as good as some of the memmbers in this forum.

Oh, they were cheap too...

/Lennart
Back to top Go down
mreyder

mreyder

Country/State : Holland

PostSubject: Re: Dinamização - come in from Portugal - more to buy!   Dinamização - come in from Portugal - more to buy! EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 3:52 pm

Can you tell me how big / in which scale they are??
Back to top Go down
http://www.bokkerijdersburcht.nl/britains
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Dinamização - come in from Portugal - more to buy!   Dinamização - come in from Portugal - more to buy! EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:00 pm

mreyder wrote:
Can you tell me how big / in which scale they are??
They are not in scale but only in relative scale like modern brands. Though, much smaller. You can watch some comparison pictures Here in my topic about Dinamização!

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Dinamização - come in from Portugal - more to buy!   Dinamização - come in from Portugal - more to buy! EmptySun May 25, 2014 4:21 am

I think i bought today the tapir from this brand ( and 2 figurines more- a seal and a okapi i think (looks on the pic like a okapi) Very Happy 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Dinamização - come in from Portugal - more to buy!   Dinamização - come in from Portugal - more to buy! EmptySun May 25, 2014 4:41 am

Congratulation cheers 

I would like to buy some but i don't understand how the store is working.  scratch 

Someone could help ?  bounce 
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Dinamização - come in from Portugal - more to buy!   Dinamização - come in from Portugal - more to buy! EmptySun May 25, 2014 5:59 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Congratulation cheers 

I would like to buy some but i don't understand how the store is working.  scratch 

Someone could help ?  bounce 

Thank you. I bought on ebay.de because i dont know it too:)

Back to top Go down
Bonobo

Bonobo

Country/State : Deutschland/Germany (NRW)

PostSubject: Re: Dinamização - come in from Portugal - more to buy!   Dinamização - come in from Portugal - more to buy! EmptySun May 25, 2014 6:39 am

Congratulations, they are amazing cheers

I would paint them also Laughing What a Face 

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Dinamização - come in from Portugal - more to buy!   Dinamização - come in from Portugal - more to buy! EmptySun May 25, 2014 7:04 am

that is just a blog. To contact the shop you can use the e-mail lecaantiga@gmail.com

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Dinamização - come in from Portugal - more to buy!   Dinamização - come in from Portugal - more to buy! EmptySun May 25, 2014 2:05 pm

Thank you Rogério  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Dinamização - come in from Portugal - more to buy!   Dinamização - come in from Portugal - more to buy! EmptySun May 25, 2014 2:13 pm

They are so lovely and beautiful sculptures, congratulations!!! cheers But also very rare so I wouldn't dare to paint/customise them.  Shocked 

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Dinamização - come in from Portugal - more to buy!   Dinamização - come in from Portugal - more to buy! EmptyTue May 27, 2014 3:58 pm

Wow! That's very beautiful! I like the hippo and antelope best drunken 
I really wanna see them painted Very Happy sunny 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinamização - come in from Portugal - more to buy!   Dinamização - come in from Portugal - more to buy! Empty

Back to top Go down

Dinamização - come in from Portugal - more to buy!
Page 1 of 1