Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2014 Seashells Toob identification

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ze_neto

ze_neto

Country/State : Brasil

2014 Seashells Toob identification Empty
PostSubject: 2014 Seashells Toob identification   2014 Seashells Toob identification EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 5:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Starting top row left to right: Whelk, Purple Lion's Paw, Sand Dollar, and Turban.
Bottom row left to right: Tuba, Nautilus, Murex, and Orange Lion's Paw

Even the saints have been known to employ comedy to ridicule the enemies of the faith. For example, when the pagans plunged Saint Maurus into the boiling water, he complained that his bath was cold. The Sultan put his hand in and scalded himself. William de Baskerville.
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Seashells Toob identification   2014 Seashells Toob identification EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 5:17 am

Thank you! I know nothing about seashells, except that they're always broken when I look for them on the shore! Laughing You are the master of Safari identification. Wink

ze_neto

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Seashells Toob identification   2014 Seashells Toob identification EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 5:19 am

Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
Thank you! I know nothing about seashells, except that they're always broken when I look for them on the shore! :hyena:You are the master of Safari identification. Wink
That's funny! I discovered that they actually answer our questions on their Facebook page!

Even the saints have been known to employ comedy to ridicule the enemies of the faith. For example, when the pagans plunged Saint Maurus into the boiling water, he complained that his bath was cold. The Sultan put his hand in and scalded himself. William de Baskerville.
Back to top Go down
ze_neto

ze_neto

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Seashells Toob identification   2014 Seashells Toob identification EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 5:20 am

Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
Thank you! I know nothing about seashells, except that they're always broken when I look for them on the shore! :hyena:You are the master of Safari identification. Wink
Still, I wans't able to find a 'tuba shell'. Perhaps some of our friends can help!Laughing 

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Seashells Toob identification   2014 Seashells Toob identification EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 6:06 am

Thank you, that is very helpful sunny sunny sunny 

But, i dont see this toob before- what a shame:oops: Embarassed Embarassed 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Seashells Toob identification   2014 Seashells Toob identification EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 6:47 am

GREAT ! Thankyou Very Happy 

ze_neto wrote:

Still, I wans't able to find a 'tuba shell'. Perhaps some of our friends can help! Laughing 
Could it be a Hemifusus tuba Conch Shell ? Hemifusus tuba Conch Shell ? study

ze_neto

ze_neto

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Seashells Toob identification   2014 Seashells Toob identification EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 1:44 pm

That's perfect, Susanne! Thank you!
SUSANNE wrote:
GREAT ! Thankyou Very Happy 

ze_neto wrote:

Still, I wans't able to find a 'tuba shell'. Perhaps some of our friends can help! Laughing 
Could it be a Hemifusus tuba Conch Shell ? Hemifusus tuba Conch Shell ? study

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Seashells Toob identification   2014 Seashells Toob identification EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 9:15 pm

Quite easy. We call them "Konkylier" in Danish Very Happy

ze_neto

ze_neto

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Seashells Toob identification   2014 Seashells Toob identification EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 9:46 pm

I'm trying to think how do we call it in portuguese. I think it's generically called 'concha'.
SUSANNE wrote:
Quite easy. We call them "Konkylier" in Danish Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Seashells Toob identification   2014 Seashells Toob identification Empty

Back to top Go down

2014 Seashells Toob identification
Page 1 of 1