Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Wild Safari

Go down 
+18
costicuba
LukaLeon085
Tove
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
Roger
Takama
animalluvr6
ken yeo
orcagirl26
Tarunyada
Elros Alvar
weaselfan93
lucky luke
JonasV
widukind
LeeAnn
SpiralStrix
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

My Wild Safari - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Wild Safari   My Wild Safari - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 3:10 am

Thanks Takama! Don't you want to share where you've found the information? Maybe there are more... bounce Very Happy

Takama

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: My Wild Safari   My Wild Safari - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 5:14 am

I got it from his Facebook Page

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

on one of his albums
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My Wild Safari   My Wild Safari - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 6:43 pm

Takama wrote:
I got it from his Facebook Page

on one of his albums

Oh, of course, thanks! geek
In Australia people learn that it is dangerous to feed lazy crocodiles. alien I should search it before asking. Many thanks. Very Happy

Takama

PostSubject: Re: My Wild Safari   My Wild Safari - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 9:44 am

I found some old figures from my Childhood that I deemed Worthy to be in my Collection.

First off, is this Humboldt Penguin. Nice little birdy, I like it better then the Emperor penguin I had when I was young.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Next is this Ringtail Lemur.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My Wild Safari   My Wild Safari - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 11:05 pm

Haha, I see as a kid you enjoyed cute creatures! Very Happy I thought you were more devoted to T-rexes and so! Wink

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My Wild Safari   My Wild Safari - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 9:06 am

GREAT news  cheers 

That lemur was my first Safari-model , and yours is also the beautyful, old version  Very Happy

orcagirl26

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: My Wild Safari   My Wild Safari - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 5:33 pm

Takama wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:
I also have the sea lion and I prefer the cartoonish eyes versus the old version:

Sorry, but I think the old version was just terrible  Mad

Well I hoped that the Sea Lion looked like this

Notice the Black in the Eyes?

I boght this over the newer swimming one, because it was sculpted by Dan LoRusso. He sculpted the Hippo, and Cheetah I have as well.

I apologize, I only noticed this now Embarassed Sleep I agree, it would look better if it had the black eye. When I said the old one was terrible, I meant the paint job (the sand color on the chest and the brown on the rest of the body). The sculpt isn't bad. The newer version (the one with the darker painting) has an eye similar to the old one.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My Wild Safari   My Wild Safari - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 6:19 pm

Congrats again cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: My Wild Safari   My Wild Safari - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 11:50 pm

Its been a little while since I updated this.  

I got a Black bear today.  My camera was stubborn, and would not focus on its blackness, but I managed to get some decent photos.

Last edited by Takama on Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My Wild Safari   My Wild Safari - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 1:57 am

I like this black bear, I already don't have it in my collection but until now the best sculpting of an American black bear among standard sized figures. My choice ended with Mojo but this one is equally nice. Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My Wild Safari   My Wild Safari - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 9:26 am

Congrats!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: My Wild Safari   My Wild Safari - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 9:06 pm

I got a Lion. and When I say I got a Lion, I am not Lion Laughing

Anyways here is my latest model.

On a side note. I might sell my current Jaguar after the release of the newer model next year

Last edited by Takama on Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My Wild Safari   My Wild Safari - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 12:07 am

That's one of the good lions of the market although my favorite is new Mojo's. Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My Wild Safari   My Wild Safari - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 8:09 am

Congratulations for this angolian lion!!

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: My Wild Safari   My Wild Safari - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 8:53 am

Beautyful lion, - in spite of the pink ear-rims Wink

JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: My Wild Safari   My Wild Safari - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 11:55 am

I like this one! Congrats Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: My Wild Safari   My Wild Safari - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 1:04 am

My local Farm King got some new Safari Models in.

just in time for the upcoming holidays. I got one of Santas Reindeer

Last edited by Takama on Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: My Wild Safari   My Wild Safari - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 8:19 am

I love this model! Big congrats! cheers maybe the best reindeer you can get from major brands cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: My Wild Safari   My Wild Safari - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 9:03 am

Ohhhh! That reindeer drunken

It is one of my favorite models of ALL cheers
Could he be a Svalbard-reindeer ?

A masterpiece, he is beautyful, elegant, charming, lovely, has action - everything !
CONGRATULATIONS Takama Applause Applause

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My Wild Safari   My Wild Safari - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 9:24 am

Congratulations

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: My Wild Safari   My Wild Safari - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 3:03 pm

Congrats! Very Happy

Takama

PostSubject: Re: My Wild Safari   My Wild Safari - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 12:33 am

Ok around this time of the year, the Bald Eagles migrate from the south to make there nests in my area of the Mississippi river. To celebrate the occasion, i got myself Safaris Replica of the majestic Bird.

Bald Eagles were once an endangered species thanks to a chemical called DDT, however, some scientists (including one of my uncles) had to prove that it was the DDT that was killing them. So the chemical was banned, and the Eagle has made recovery, However, some are saying that we are seeing fewer eagles come to our region each year. What could be the problem? Well i wish i remembered it from the last time i was at the annual Eagles Day Ceremony, because i will not be able to go to it this year.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My Wild Safari   My Wild Safari - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 12:50 am

That's a good looking figure of a beautiful animal. Interesting your introduction and also to know your uncle envolvment in such nobble task. Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My Wild Safari   My Wild Safari - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 9:03 am

Congratulation, this bald eagle is beautiful Cool
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My Wild Safari   My Wild Safari - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 9:09 am

Congratulations :)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Wild Safari   My Wild Safari - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Wild Safari
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next