Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Wed May 14, 2014 10:29 am

You are SO lucky to have that Dingo, Julie! xD I wished i had one for ages!
Congratulations on these beautiful newbies!  cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Wed May 14, 2014 10:41 am

Thanks Susanne and Stardust! cheers

Yes, I have been very lucky lately with some models. I just keep on looking around and I'm sure I'll be here to show some additions again soon! Very Happy

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Wed May 14, 2014 3:15 pm

very cool new stuff Julie. i also have the Albert Heijn thylacine and dodo. congrats.  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Wed May 14, 2014 5:59 pm

Thank you, Sauroid! Very Happy I really like the Albert Heijn WWF series; especially that thylacine. Nice you've got that two too cheers

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Wed May 14, 2014 6:23 pm

I just went to the local Schleich-S and Papo store again and couldn't resist to get some models.. Here are my newest additions: the Schleich-S Malayan tapir and wolverine and the Papo giant anteater! Oh and a little meerkat (Safari Ltd.?) for my father (he collects them Razz).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Still expecting two packages!

Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Wed May 14, 2014 6:32 pm

Nice adds Julie, i especially like the Giant anteater  Very Happy 

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Wed May 14, 2014 9:57 pm

Aww the meerkat! Very Happy So cute! Wonderful, Julie!
You chose good animals cheers Love the Papo anteater too drunken 
Congrats! sunny 

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Wed May 14, 2014 10:34 pm

Nice additions! If I remember correctly, the Malayan tapir and wolverine are retired. Yes, the meerkat is a Safari Ltd. Good Luck Mini:

Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Thu May 15, 2014 5:17 am

Nice newcomers again Julie!

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Thu May 15, 2014 3:54 pm

Thanks Christophe, Jonas, Orcagirl and Andreas! cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Nice additions! If I remember correctly, the Malayan tapir and wolverine are retired.

Yes, that is very true. But I'm very happy with my local Schleich-S and Papo shop; they're still selling many of the retired animals. They always have some lovely models!

Yes, the meerkat is a Safari Ltd. Good Luck Mini

Thank you! I remember it now; I think Susanne told me about them once.

signatus

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Fri May 16, 2014 12:39 pm

Very nice figures Julie !! This little merkats ! drunken drunken 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My homemade models : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://signatustudio.com
Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Sun May 18, 2014 11:32 am

Thank you, Miguel! cheers

And my dad is very happy with the little meerkat Very Happy

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Sun May 18, 2014 2:19 pm

Yesterday arrived another package, including the Schleich-S 1991 red fox (#14212) and 1993 badger (#14224) together with two playing wolf cubs from AAA.

Also yesterday, I was at a thrift store where I found baby chipmunk Twaddle from the 1996 TOPPS baby wild animals series.

Still expecting one more package.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Sun May 18, 2014 2:50 pm

Very interesting newcomers Julie  cheers cheers cheers 

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Sun May 18, 2014 2:51 pm

Thank you, Andreas! cheers

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Sun May 18, 2014 6:05 pm

Too cute that chipmunk! Very Happy Very nice little newbies Julie! :) Congrats! Very Happy

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Sun May 18, 2014 6:26 pm

Congrats!

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Sun May 18, 2014 8:23 pm

Congrats! Applause  Applause  Applause  Applause  Applause

Back to top Go down
http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Sun May 18, 2014 9:09 pm

Many thanks Jonas, LeeAnn and Karolina! Very Happy

orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Mon May 19, 2014 5:40 pm

Thanks Christophe, Jonas, Orcagirl and Andreas! cheers

Nice additions! If I remember correctly, the Malayan tapir and wolverine are retired.

Yes, that is very true. But I'm very happy with my local Schleich-S and Papo shop; they're still selling many of the retired animals. They always have some lovely models!

Yes, the meerkat is a Safari Ltd. Good Luck Mini

Thank you! I remember it now; I think Susanne told me about them once.

You're welcome! None of the local shops around me even sell any Papo animals, just the knights. The ones that sell Schleich have only a few retired animals.
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:30 pm

I'm in a buying spree again! cheers Today came a new friend for my collection. It's the old hare from Schleich-S. A few days ago I realised I actually really like hares, so I'd like to add some to my collection.

More animals are on their way! flower

SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:47 pm

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that hare cheers

And yours is in perfect condition, - even the old tag intact !!! Shocked

Big CONGRATULATIONS flower

Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:29 pm

This hare is really wonderful model Very Happy Big congratulations! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:19 pm

Thanks Susanne and Ana! cheers Yes, I'm very lucky with the great condition, and it was actually really cheap. I'm very lucky! Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:02 am

Congratulations Julie:)

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Today at 8:13 pm

Back to top Go down

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next