Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]

Go down 
+41
lucky luke
WhiteLightning Wolf
FluffySlipers
Drakulka
Saarlooswolfhound
Saien
hawkins_zh
Dum_my
pipsxlch
sauroid
widukind
Roger
LeeAnn
Tarunyada
NightLioness
weaselfan93
TheLastStardust
Oryx7557
landrover
Wilorvise
SUSANNE
Night Elf
Tiermann
costicuba
jarda
A-J
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
ken yeo
Ana
orcagirl26
signatus
Kikimalou
Elros Alvar
koniminiatures
HKHollinstone
arafan
Florian
Carola
ulinuk
JonasV
AlopexLagopus
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

6 - Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   6 - Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 11:17 pm

Thanks to everyone! cheers

I'm still waiting for a lot of 11 Albert Heijn WWF figurines and for the old grey Papo wolf! ^^

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   6 - Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 10:44 am

And I just bought some other Albert Heijn WWF animals online (photos from the seller):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It are the later giraffe, the mandrill, the thylacine (I already bought it yesterday but I like it soooooo much xD), the later polar bear and the beluga.

With these figurines and the ones I'm still waiting for, I only have 5 figurines left to get to complete my collection! cheers

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   6 - Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 12:32 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Your collection is growing fast!

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   6 - Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 1:22 pm

Congrats, always a great pleasure to find animals that you have on your WL Very Happy
The WNF AH animals are in my mind somethings, but still don't collect them XD

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   6 - Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 4:35 pm

Thanks everyone! cheers

Today I went to the other local shop selling Schleich-S and bought the retired jackal:

I think he's a nice addition to my wolves, foxes and wild dogs collection Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   6 - Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 6:07 pm

Nice newcomers again!! Where you find all the AH figurines?:)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   6 - Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 6:12 pm

widukind wrote:
Where you find all the AH figurines?:)

Mostly on Dutch/Belgian second hand marketplaces, but yesterday I found some at the local Schleich-S/Papo shop (they're selling second hand stuff as well). I always keep an eye out for them at thrift stores as well Wink

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   6 - Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 5:07 pm

Hurray, the old Papo wolf finally arrived today! cheers

His legs look a bit strange, like they're forced together. But furthermore I really love this model Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   6 - Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 5:10 pm

And the five Albert Heijn WWF animals that I ordered yesterday are already there! I expected them next week, because the seller told me he would send them tomorrow. So this was a very welcome surprise!

As I said before, I already had the thylacine, but I love this model so much I wanted it a second time xD

Only the lot of 11 Albert Heijn WWF animals, which I ordered last Sunday, remains a mystery to me. It should have been there last week, but it's nowhere to be found. I e-mailed the seller, so I'm waiting for a reply..

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   6 - Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 5:13 pm

They're lovely drunken 

A big congrats! Smile 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   6 - Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 6:41 pm

jonesee wrote:
They're lovely drunken 

A big congrats! Smile 

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   6 - Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 6:48 pm

Nice additions Julie. The schleich jackal is a good choise cheers cheers cheers 

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   6 - Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 8:30 pm

Thanks again, everyone!

I just bought a lot of 14 Jurassic Park Diecast Metal Dinosaurs. Here they are (not my photograph):

I believe this is the complete set. There used to be cards with the figurines, but I thought they made 14 figurines in total. I already have the brachiosaurus, so I already knew these figurines. Ofcourse I'll make some photographs when I received them! cheers

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   6 - Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 1:26 pm

Today I went to the local Schleich-S/Papo shop again and ofcourse I can't leave there with empty hands! cheers This are my additions for today:

Schleich-S Brown Swiss Calf #13255

Schleich-S Eagle Owl #14247

Papo Fox #53020

My father bought the #14633 peregrine falcon and the #13646 chicken for himself (:

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   6 - Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 1:29 pm

And when we got home I received another package! cheers It were the Schleich-S minis I was still expecting. Here they are:

10035 lion, 10079 ibex, 10070 sheep, 10065 donkey and 10049 kangaroo

I'll make some better photographs (as well from the bigger Schleich-S and Papo) next week! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   6 - Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 4:06 pm

Wonderful new additions Julie!
Congatulations! cheers

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   6 - Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 4:10 pm

Thank you very much, Bryan! cheers I'm really happy! And next Sunday I'm going to a flea market (something like that xD) and I'm really looking forward to it. I hope to find some nice animals! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   6 - Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 4:32 pm

Flea markets are the best places to find some rare Schleich animals, good luck! Very Happy

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   6 - Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 4:56 pm

I really like the way you set up for photoshooting  Very Happy ALSO very nice additions. The Papo Fox is sweet  Very Happy 

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   6 - Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 5:11 pm

arafan wrote:
Flea markets are the best places to find some rare Schleich animals, good luck! Very Happy

Yes they are! Very Happy I really can't wait!

Carola wrote:
I really like the way you set up for photoshooting  Very Happy ALSO very nice additions. The Papo Fox is sweet  Very Happy 

Thank you very much! cheers And yes, I love this Papo fox. The pose is amazing and he looks so realistic. The older Papo fox looks very cartoonish, but this is an amazing improvement. I love this model sunny

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   6 - Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 6:23 pm

Very nice additions again  cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Back to top Go down
AlopexLagopus

AlopexLagopus

Country/State : italy

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   6 - Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 6:25 pm

Wow! Fantastic addition!  Applause Applause Applause 

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   6 - Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 1:15 pm

Congrats! Very Happy

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   6 - Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:08 pm

Thanks Andreas, Alopex and 4U! cheers

I went to two thrift stores today and found much more nice things than I could imagine. First of all, I got this beautiful, tiny statue of a kingfisher. I also found 4 Albert Heijn WWF animals. I already have them, but bought them anyway because I like them so much Laughing (I also found a cheap 2014 wolf calendar which I totally love!)
In the second thrift store I found two Chap Mei dinosaurs and last but not least.. The Schleich-S 2012 Asian Elephant bull (#14653)! It's in very, very good condition (much better than in most stores where children play with them) and I couldn't leave him behind for only 2,50 euros! Here are my additions for today (will make better photographs coming week):

I'm still expecting some additions and I'm buying some new stuff online at the moment. Tomorrow I'll probably go to a flea market so I'll expect more additions very soon! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   6 - Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 6:42 pm

Congratulations again Julie, beautieful newcomers!!  cheers  cheers  cheers Is the kingfischer a resin model?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   6 - Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]
Page 2 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next