Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]

Go down 
+41
lucky luke
WhiteLightning Wolf
FluffySlipers
Drakulka
Saarlooswolfhound
Saien
hawkins_zh
Dum_my
pipsxlch
sauroid
widukind
Roger
LeeAnn
Tarunyada
NightLioness
weaselfan93
TheLastStardust
Oryx7557
landrover
Wilorvise
SUSANNE
Night Elf
Tiermann
costicuba
jarda
A-J
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
ken yeo
Ana
orcagirl26
signatus
Kikimalou
Elros Alvar
koniminiatures
HKHollinstone
arafan
Florian
Carola
ulinuk
JonasV
AlopexLagopus
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 6:44 pm

Congrats Julie, the kingfisher is really cute!

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 10:00 pm

Thanks Andreas and Harriet! cheers

widukind wrote:
Is the kingfischer a resin model?

Yes it is!

Unfortunately some bad news. We're not going to that flea market tomorrow because we have problems with our car. It's a pity because I was really looking forward to it and really hoped to get some nice animals. But I'm sure I'll get some other additions through the internet next week!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 4:13 am

Big congrats, Julie! sunny 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 6:49 pm

Thanks Jonas Very Happy

So today I went to the local Schleich-S/Papo store again and did two of my expected packages arrive :cheers:At the store I bought the old Schleich signpost set (#40179, 2002 to 2005) new in package and everything for only 4,50 euros! I'm almost sorry to take it out of the backs and take all the stickers off the sticker sheet :(Here it is:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Next my very first Britains animal arrived: the tapir! :cheers:I bought it for only 1,64 euros (including shipping costs) from the internet and I'm really happy with it. I photographed him with my Schleich-S Minis tapir as well, because they look so cute together I love you

And lastly but far from least, my Jurassic Park diecast dinosaurs arrived! :cheers:It's the complete set (they made 14 figurines in total). They're only missing their collector cards, but I really like their colours and postures and everything I love you

They are: brachiosaurus, velociraptor, ceratosaurus, triceratops, pteranodon, gallimimus, ankylosaurus, hadrosaurus, dilophosaurus, stegosaurus, tyrannosaurus, dimetrodon, plesiosaurus and iguanodon (not in that order). I have the brachiosaurus somewhere, so I knew about the series, but I couldn't let them go when I found them on a Dutch marketplace site! I love them all I love you

That's it for now; still expecting other additions later this week sunny

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 6:54 pm

Congratulations! cheers Some excellent deals you found there! I have to admit, I'm a bit jealous about the Schleich sign set. Wink

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 6:57 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Congratulations! :cheers:Some excellent deals you found there! I have to admit, I'm a bit jealous about the Schleich sign set. Wink

Thanks 4U! Very Happy Yes I'm so happy with the signpost set from Schleich-S! I hadn't seen it in brand new condition since they were retired, and now they sold it, and I was like.. BUY BUY BUY! cheers

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 7:03 pm

Congratulations again Julie!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 7:38 pm

Omg did you really found the package from the shop just today? I mean how they can have it those there? Shocked  I'm crying right now
Huge congratulations, Julie! Such a great find!

Ohh, the tapir I love you She/he's adorable! I'm getting more and more interested in the Britains and other vintage companies.. But hey good for u sunny 

These Jurassic Park dines are funny cheers

Diipa daapa wanna see your other additions then  bounce Very Happy 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 10:20 am

Thanks again, Andreas! Very Happy

jonesee wrote:
Omg did you really found the package from the shop just today? I mean how they can have it those there? Shocked  I'm crying right now

Yes I just found it there! I have no idea where it has been al these years in the shop; probably somewhere in their storage. They do sell lots of second hand stuff, but this was obviously not second hand! Thanks Jonas, I'm really happy with it and I'll take great care of it! cheers

jonesee wrote:
Ohh, the tapir I love you She/he's adorable! I'm getting more and more interested in the Britains and other vintage companies.. But hey good for u sunny

Yes it's so adorable, I'm so happy I could buy him/her! cheers I hadn't got any Britains before, but they are just gorgeous!

jonesee wrote:

I can't wait to get them! cheers

Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 11:44 am

Very nice! I like the tapir a great deal, and those dinosaurs are rather adorable. Just look at that breaching Plesio and its sideways splash of water!

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 1:04 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Thanks again, Andreas! Very Happy

jonesee wrote:

Yes I just found it there! I have no idea where it has been al these years in the shop; probably somewhere in their storage. They do sell lots of second hand stuff, but this was obviously not second hand! Thanks Jonas, I'm really happy with it and I'll take great care of it! cheers

jonesee wrote:

Yes it's so adorable, I'm so happy I could buy him/her! :cheers:I hadn't got any Britains before, but they are just gorgeous!

jonesee wrote:
I need to say congrats again:D 

I can't wait to get them! cheers

I definitely understand you! These are just amazing cheers cheers 

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 4:29 pm

Today arrived two envelopes: one with 1 Albert Heijn WWF figurine, and the other with 5 Albert Heijn WWF figurines and 1 K&M figurine. Here they are:

osprey, mouse-deer and bat for Andreas!

Unfortunately the beautiful K&M lioness isn't what she used to be. I couldn't see this on the pictures I could see before I bought her, but now that I have her, I can see that she's been through a lot. But I'm sure I can totally fix her up with a little paint job!

I love her anyway I love you

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 5:33 pm

Congratulations! Very Happy

I think the lioness shows that a child loved her, and that's what counts! I love you

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 6:19 pm

Wonderful again  cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 6:58 pm

It seems you take very good care of animals as they are going on their retirement  sunny 

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 3:34 am

Awesome animals again drunken cheers 

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 5:30 pm

Thanks again, 4U, Andreas, Carola and Jonas! cheers

I went to two thrift stores today and I found this great showcase for my Albert Heijn WWF animals, which you can see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. But I also found some great Albert Heijn WWF animals:

Unfortunately no figurines that I'm still searching for, but I do love them a lot! They had lots more, but lots of them had broken parts, so I didn't buy them because these are so hard to fix pale I also found the wandering albatross, which I was searching for Andreas, but unfortunately his beak is broken :(Going to search further for you!
And then there are three lions: one cute little Simba from the Lion King (I think it's from Nestlés), a Schleich-S mini lion (which I already have and unfrotunately has a broken tail) and a lion I don't know, but I like him as well Smile

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 8:45 pm

Very nice, especially the barn owl

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 12:17 pm

Thanks Andreas! cheers

Today I got 3 newcomers. First of all, my mother bought me a Kinder suprise egg haha. It was more a joke, but when I opened the egg, there was a crocodile in it! Very Happy I also received the old Schleich-S squirrel (#14211, 1991-2005) and the Albert Heijn WWF scorpion (African series, 2005)! cheers

Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 12:38 pm

That crocodile! How I wish our Kinder eggs carried such loot. We have damn Smurfs in them, here. That scorpion is most neat as well.

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 1:03 pm

koniminiatures wrote:
That crocodile! How I wish our Kinder eggs carried such loot. We have damn Smurfs in them, here. That scorpion is most neat as well.

Yes I'm very lucky! It's from the Natoons series and they made a platypus as well (which I totally want, I guess I have to eat myself sick with chocolate eggs until I have it pale Razz ). Here they are:

I hope they will have an interesting series after the Smurfs at your place!

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 1:27 pm

Congratulations again! Your collection is growing fast! Shocked

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 4:15 pm

Nice, they was availabe inGermany too

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 8:27 am

WOW! SO many nice additions  cheers 

Your Albert Heijns -collection is growing fast, - lucky you  Very Happy 

But what torture to have to eat that nasty, sickly-sweet chocolate to get models  pale Laughing 

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 3:55 pm

Thanks 4U, Andreas and Susanne! cheers

I went to some thrift stores again and I got some lovely additions which made me very happy I love you I bought a camel and a rhino, which look like my Ferrero Natoons crocodile. I bought a Nestlé Pumba figurine from the Lion King, a Hong Kong fox and Belt the sloth from The Croods. I also bought a beautiful crocodile which has the AAA mark on its belly. I do have some AAA figurines, but this crocodile looks totally different (the paint job) and I really love it. I bought some Albert Heijn WWF animals as well, including the later penguin which wasn't in my collection yet. I'm so happy with it I love you

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]
Page 3 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next