Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!

Go down 
+54
Phexedrine
TheLastStardust
Dum_my
Roger
NightLioness
Tarunyada
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
JonasV
lucky luke
pipsxlch
Gwaine
Taos
Takama
Night Elf
Jetty
costicuba
Carola
koniminiatures
sadie3112
Dutch Bear
orcagirl26
Chris Sweetman
Kikimalou
signatus
scot(t)
AlopexLagopus
CilleDK
Jesse254
She-Wolf
Pony
Bonobo
Shanti
ulinuk
Arnaud
A-J
weaselfan93
landrover
Saarlooswolfhound
LeeAnn
Tiermann
animalluvr6
HKHollinstone
NandO
bojan
somethin
Ana
sauroid
mreyder
ken yeo
krista
Elros Alvar
widukind
Bloodrayne
SUSANNE
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 18 EmptyFebruary 7th 2015, 20:56

Those are flea market findings!? Oh my! Very Happy Huge congrats Very Happy
I think you can show your other stuff as well Wink :3

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 18 EmptyFebruary 8th 2015, 08:09

Congratulations, interesting additions :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 18 EmptyFebruary 8th 2015, 08:21

Beautyful additions Applause

New Ray models have a special charm ! I LOVE that panther Very Happy
Amazing how well kept that Britains bull is ! He even has the ring in his nose Applause

Here is the page about the foal [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , isn't it no 750146 ? Lovely baby cheers

TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 18 EmptyFebruary 9th 2015, 16:30

Thank you Karin, Andreas, Susanne !!!

Susanne, wow, thank you for finding the foal! cheers I never seem to be able to find my breyer's at identify your Breyer xDD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 18 EmptyFebruary 9th 2015, 16:49

Looks like the little Breyer is THIS little fellow
- a Classic scale foal. The specific one that you have looks like to be a 2006 release.

Very Happy Very Happy

JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 18 EmptyFebruary 10th 2015, 09:11

Oh wow so delicious finds! The Britains bull is awesome just like the others too.. And Breyer! So funny that I've the same model but in black pinto color Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 18 EmptyFebruary 12th 2015, 19:28

Thank you Kindly again Jonas, And Carola for your Info!!

Today some new additions from MPV arrived! Very Happy I want to show them to you!! I love you

At first, I bought these Indian elephants by Papo. At first I was a little unsure if I should buy them or not, because I sold my Schleich Indian elephants. but I don't regret buying them! they are more realistic than the schleich ones IMO I love you  The only min-point for me is the oh so white tusks xD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0001 by nardien_brons, on Flickr

Then I have this beautiful Flamingo by Safari, because I don't own many so colourful animals in my collection Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0002 by nardien_brons, on Flickr

And the CollectA markhor, who was on my WL for some time. he was smaller than expected, but his details are stunning! cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0003 by nardien_brons, on Flickr

Redback spider by Sience and nature, I didnt own any spiders in my collection untill now  Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0004 by nardien_brons, on Flickr

Then, at least, Bullyland Fur rug + Fireplace with pot!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0005 by nardien_brons, on Flickr

The fur rug + Fireplace with pot remind me of the book series ''Earth's Children'' by Jean M Auel a bit  Very Happy Here togehter with Whinney and Grey!  Very Happy  (anyone who read Earth's children would reconize the horses' names) this is the main reason why I bought this!  bounce

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0006 by nardien_brons, on Flickr

That was all!  tongue  Thank you for looking, and have a nice day/evening as always!  cat

-Stardust

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 18 EmptyFebruary 12th 2015, 19:30

Congratulations! Very Happy The elephants are adorable, the baby holding his mom's tail I love you

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 18 EmptyFebruary 12th 2015, 19:56

Big congrats Dust Very Happy The Papo Indian elephants are looking good! I also have them on my WL, and also I was unsure if I should buy them. But after seeing your cute photo, I will buy them :3

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 18 EmptyFebruary 12th 2015, 20:09

WOW ! You got some real goodies there  cheers
I totally agree, - those Elephants are beautyful, - they beat Schleich by several lengths Very Happy

TheLastStardust wrote:

The fur rug + Fireplace with pot remind me of the book series ''Earth's Children'' by Jean M Auel a bit  Very Happy Here togehter with Whinney and Grey!  Very Happy  (anyone who read Earth's children would reconize the horses' names) this is the main reason why I bought this!  bounce

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0006 by nardien_brons, on Flickr

-Stardust

A brilliant idea Very Happy
Ohh, yes ! I love those books, - esp the first ones drunken

Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 18 EmptyFebruary 12th 2015, 21:19

Very nice additions Very Happy Congratz :)

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 18 EmptyFebruary 12th 2015, 23:59

I always enjoy looking at your new additions, and especially the nice catches you do on flee markets. Thanks for showing pictures. sunny

Your new elephants are very nice, but they are a bit different from mine. I also bought them from MPV and they arrived this week. Very Happy On your picture they have a little brown on the ears and on the side of the body. Very nice. Mine have only this brown on their ears and are pure grey all over their bodies. Perhaps mine just have been taking a bath and forgot washing their ears?! The adult is marked 0213 under one foot and the young is marked 0713. Perhaps yours and mine are from two different batches?

I agree, the Papo's have much better propotions than the Schleich elephants.

Congrats with your newcomers. Applause
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 18 EmptyFebruary 13th 2015, 00:17

Congratulations Nardien, I always love to see these Papo Indian elephants displayed like that, they look so cute! I don't have them but I also like these figures better than Schleich relatives although Schleich Asian elephants are not as bad as Schleich African elephants.
These flea market finds are also very good, mainly the Britains bull. Very Happy
I think markhor has a perfect size and it is a magnificent figure as are these other modern brand figures you acquired. Very Happy

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 18 EmptyFebruary 13th 2015, 06:41

Ooh, is that a Black Widow? pale

Elephants are so cute drunken

Love also the fur and pot set. Really neat for a little atmosphere. Will you have some humans to go with it as well?

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 18 EmptyFebruary 14th 2015, 12:32

Beautieful additions :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 18 EmptyFebruary 14th 2015, 14:11

Thank you for all your nice comments!! cheers

Today I went to a flea market again! bounce and found some really nice figures cheers
I want to show them so here ya go! Very Happy

First, a hammerhead shark by Bullyland. I sold my schleich one, and did reget that! Sad but now, I have one back >:3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0001 by nardien_brons, on Flickr

Then, a nice horse from McDonalds! I love you  I never tought i'd own one of these! I love you but he's really nice!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0002 by nardien_brons, on Flickr

I also found a little calf from Safari. he looks really old! he has 1991 written on his belly Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0003 by nardien_brons, on Flickr

a really nice duck from Schleich! I walked past it twice untill i realized it was from Schleich! Rolling Eyes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0004 by nardien_brons, on Flickr

and a nice pelican from Bullyland I didnt even know it existed!! xD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0005 by nardien_brons, on Flickr

this turtle, also Bullyland, I also didnt know it existed! What a Face

and by best catch of the day, in my opinion, this Hyena cub by Bullyland! I love you This one and the turtle the seller gave to me for free!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0007 by nardien_brons, on Flickr

And this one I also got for free. either don't know spiecies or brand, but i tought it was a interesting figure. is it a moa..??

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0008 by nardien_brons, on Flickr

That where my catches! cheers  Thank you for looking, have a nice day! I love you

-Stardust

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 18 EmptyFebruary 14th 2015, 15:56

I seriously need to go with you on flea markets... Razz
Such a pity that it is very quite here with FM at the moment >.<

Great Bullyland findings Very Happy The last one looks like some sort of prehistoric bird scratch bounce

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 18 EmptyFebruary 14th 2015, 16:11

So great finds Nardien! That duck especially! Very Happy Huge congrats! I think I need to go flea market-shopping too xD cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 18 EmptyFebruary 14th 2015, 17:12

Jonas, Karin, We should go to a flea market us three! xD Yeesh that would be fun!! xDD Thanks! :3

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 18 EmptyFebruary 15th 2015, 15:02

Nardien, some rare finds and a very interesting lot. Very Happy
This Safari calf is the first calf mould Safari ever produced when they started their Safari Farm collection in 1992. This one is the Holstein retired in 1998, a long time mainly when we are talking about Safari, a brand that retired figures turn rare in a short time.
The hyena is not a cub, I think it is from their Mini collection but an adult, also retired in 1998! Shocked
In my opinion, your most interesting from last acquisitions is that bird, surely a prehistoric one, I believe our "dino" experts can identify it, I am sure it is not a moa with that tail. I am curious also to know what it is, figure is lovely! Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 18 EmptyFebruary 15th 2015, 15:24

OK, I have found, your terror bird is a diatryma from brand Mech! Very Happy

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 18 EmptyFebruary 15th 2015, 18:06

Roger wrote:

Thank you Roger for your interesting information, I really appreciate it! Very Happy I did not expect the figures i found were rare!! cheers  Mech.. I should do some research on that brand because they look so tiny but detailed!! cheers

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 18 EmptyFebruary 15th 2015, 20:40

Congratulations

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 18 EmptyFebruary 17th 2015, 00:37

TheLastStardust wrote:
Roger wrote:

Thank you Roger for your interesting information, I really appreciate it! Very Happy I did not expect the figures i found were rare!! cheers  Mech.. I should do some research on that brand because they look so tiny but detailed!! cheers

You're welcome! I also don't know too much about MECH. Their figures were sold under several names in bags and tubes? They are best known as Panini collectibles once they were distributed together with stickers. study Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 18 EmptyFebruary 17th 2015, 11:24

The hyena cub and Safari Ltd calf are absolutely exquisite Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!
Page 18 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next