Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Asking your help to solve Photobucket problem........santa rendeer Time to vote for the SUY of December rendeer santa

Share | 
 

 Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

avatar

Country/State : Russia
Age : 20
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:54 am

Hello, dear friends!
This winter was so crazy with additions! First I received Gregis elf with his wolf by Schleich (look the walkaround [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]), then I won an auction with old Safari tiger ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]), after I received my new Schleich wolves... Later my friend told me about one shop, and... I returned with SEVEN new Schleich and one Collecta. But it's not a finish: now I'm keeping to receive new wolves. Yeah, finish 2014-begining 2015 is very good for me Very Happy
Well, let's start from a liitle:

It's normal cat by any chinese company, I don't know what company exactly.
Despite her not perfect face I liked her pose very much. Maybe a little amount of paint can help her at all Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Unnamed cat with Marusya, Papo red cat:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

VERY small dolphin, he is 1,5 cm height:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Schleich Arctic Fox:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Schleich Camargue Stallion:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Schleich Tinker Mare:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Schleich Husky:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Schleich German Shepherd:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Schleich Tiger:
I won't do my own walkaround, cause we already have two great ones Very Happy  But I did do some additional photos.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Schleich Tiger Cub:
I wonder that no one did do a walkaround with this wonderful girl. So let me do it Very Happy
And guys... help me give her a name please Embarassed

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

CollectA Lion Cub:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I was so surprised when I saw in that shop this one. It is AAA howling wolf. But I didn't get him: he was in AAA animal set, which has SO CRAZY cost that even I, one of the main wolf collectors among my friends, didn't want to save money to get it later. But, dear friends, it would be very nice if someone could help me get this one. He is available on eBay.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also it was so interesting to walk in this shop. Look at that:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Special for Roger Very Happy
It's not Kremlin, but the symbol of Russia too Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is Kievski Railway Station. It's located opposite of entrance to shop, where I bought my additions.
I didn't approach to them, but even trough big road, that lie between this station and shop, it looks very impressive.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Last edited by Anasta SchwarzeWölfin on Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:36 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-31
Posts : 26516

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:00 am

Nice additions and a interesting shop :)

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

avatar

Country/State : Russia
Age : 20
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Nice additions and a interesting shop :)
Thank you, Andreas Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
LeeAnn
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : United States
Joined : 2013-01-21
Posts : 10227

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:23 am

Congrats!

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Kikimalou
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 53
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 14945

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:06 am

Great additions, great pics (I love the Schleich tiger pics, the must have a place on the walkaround topic Wink )

I also like very much the shop's pics, especially the 3D puzzle ones, it is very tempting Very Happy

_________________
Christophe
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 65
Joined : 2010-10-01
Posts : 30965

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:17 am

You got some great beauties there, - and yoru photos are delightful cheers

It warms my heart to see the little kitty in the first pictures !
Sometimes we find these little "NN" models, and it takes a true animal lover so spot the charm cat drunken
But they give life and "deabth" on any shelf, - and personality, of course Wink

I hope you find that AAA-wolf, it surely is a lovely model Very Happy

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] SUSANNE   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
costicuba

avatar

Country/State : Bulgaria
Age : 36
Joined : 2014-06-15
Posts : 2398

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:54 am

I realy enjoed your additions Anasta :)
Congrats for the new models...and wowwww, these animals from the shop affraid
..This big tiger .. affraid affraid Sooo awesome
I`m shure, Roger will like very much the photo of this beautiful church :)
Thank you for sharing WOLFINA :)

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] KOSTA [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

avatar

Country/State : Russia
Age : 20
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:00 pm

Many thanks, guys! It's nice to hear all your opinions Very Happy
About the shop: there were some so funny and interesting things. For example, above my head was... flying pig! XD Near to this pig, was flying plan, which hypnotized me. And also there was a gift for my cat — an mechanic hamster into its ball. I've got some videos of them, but I can't share it with you, cause my new camera do very big videos Sad

_________________
My shadow's the only one that walks beside me,
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating.
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me,
'Til then I walk alone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
sauroid

avatar

Country/State : usa
Age : 28
Joined : 2012-01-09
Posts : 1430

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:16 pm

beautiful new additions Anasta! the new Schleich tiger is the most beautiful tiger figure in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

avatar

Country/State : Russia
Age : 20
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
beautiful new additions Anasta! the new Schleich tiger is the most beautiful tiger figure in my opinion.
Agree Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

avatar

Country/State : Russia
Age : 20
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:12 am

Some other additions:
Walkarounds will be later.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21964

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:54 am

Anasta, congratulations for such fine additions and mainly thanks for thinking in me while seeing these 3d constructions. Of course I love that church, Russian architecture is incredible, I hope to have the chance of visiting your country before it turn in an impossible task. Though, I know sometimes life can surprise us. Very Happy
Isn't it the Saviour on Spilled Blood from St. Petersburg? I have a wonderful postcard of it from a Russian member and curiously, it was the first article I ever made in Portuguese Wikipedia. I am surprised they haven't reproduced St. Basils instead. Laughing
Really wonderful pictures either! Very Happy

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

avatar

Country/State : Russia
Age : 20
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Anasta, congratulations for such fine additions and mainly thanks for thinking in me while seeing these 3d constructions. Of course I love that church, Russian architecture is incredible, I hope to have the chance of visiting your country before it turn in an impossible task. Though, I know sometimes life can surprise us. Very Happy
Isn't it the Saviour on Spilled Blood from St. Petersburg? I have a wonderful postcard of it from a Russian member and curiously, it was the first article I ever made in Portuguese Wikipedia. I am surprised they haven't reproduced St. Basils instead. Laughing
Really wonderful pictures either! Very Happy
You're right, Rogério! Very Happy I'm so glad that you like it sunny
I will keep to do such «excursions» in future Laughing And good luck to get a chance! Wink
Many thanks for your comment!
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
LeeAnn
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : United States
Joined : 2013-01-21
Posts : 10227

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:09 pm

I've already congratulated you in your walkaround topics, but congrats again! Laughing

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Tarunyada

avatar

Country/State : The Netherlands
Age : 22
Joined : 2012-12-19
Posts : 3102

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:15 pm

Congratulations with the additions! These LEGO animal statues are great - especially the howling wolf. Beautiful!
And I definitely have to get that Schleich-S husky as well! And that Papo howling wolf.. I need that one too I love you

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Julie x busybusybusybusybusybusy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] x [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

avatar

Country/State : Russia
Age : 20
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:21 pm

Thank you for your comments, dear friends!

Tarunyada, good luck to get them! I was really wonder when I saw Papo wolf on eBay in February, I didn't wait for him before summer! Now he is available even in USA, so you'll find him soon Very Happy

_________________
My shadow's the only one that walks beside me,
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating.
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me,
'Til then I walk alone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

avatar

Country/State : Russia
Age : 20
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:57 pm

Hello, dear friends!
In this week-end I had a tragedy, and so I needed to get some fun. What can be more fun than oficial huge shop for kids, where I can find something for my collection? So I visited Central Kid's World, which was opened just few days ago and located near Kremlin. If you want to see some photos from Red Square, let me know.

But first look at that:
And it's just shop for kids!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Huge, no, GIGANTIC watch!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Something for us:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And... RUSSIAN brand Zvezda:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also there were so many Lego sculptures! This shop is house with 5 floors and you can go up by elevator or escalators. And near escalators, on the level of 2 floors, was a huge Lego diorama (it built like a column with some floors), and some Lego people, animals and etc. were in here. But one floor is... cloud. Cloud built by Lego! Can you imagine that?

It's obviously, that this shop has a crazy prices. But I could get something.
You know, I DON"T like Breyer. Don't hate me, please, it's my opinion. I just think that Breyer horses look like statues and they haven't this spirit, or soul, like Schleich-like horses. I don't want to hurt feelings of Breyer lovers, I repeate that it's just my opinion.
But each rule has an exception. And I liked those guys very much.
Should say that I'm not interesting in Breyer and so don't know names of this models and breed exactly.

Breyer Percheron mare and Arabian stallion:
Today I tried to do a walkaround, but my photos seemed awful. I need to remake them, so I can show only that.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
My shadow's the only one that walks beside me,
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating.
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me,
'Til then I walk alone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Last edited by Anasta SchwarzeWölfin on Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Tarunyada

avatar

Country/State : The Netherlands
Age : 22
Joined : 2012-12-19
Posts : 3102

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:06 pm

Wow, this shop looks huge Shocked Nice to have it nearby! I went to Hamleys (well-known toystore in the UK) in London once; wow, that was huge as well! I almost got lost there xD

Congratulations with your additions, Anasta!

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Julie x busybusybusybusybusybusy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] x [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

avatar

Country/State : Russia
Age : 20
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Wow, this shop looks huge Shocked Nice to have it nearby! I went to Hamleys (well-known toystore in the UK) in London once; wow, that was huge as well! I almost got lost there xD

Congratulations with your additions, Anasta!
Not really near, but interesting Smile
Thank you!

_________________
My shadow's the only one that walks beside me,
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating.
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me,
'Til then I walk alone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
LeeAnn
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : United States
Joined : 2013-01-21
Posts : 10227

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:49 pm

Wow, what a cool place to visit! I'm sorry to hear about your tragedy, I hope everything is okay now Very Happy Congrats on the Breyers! I'm not a fan of the Horse Crazy line but I do enjoy etching them.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
NightLioness
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.
Age : 27
Joined : 2013-11-04
Posts : 4452

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:23 pm

I hope everything is okay? It sure looks you had a lot of fun there, it is huge! o.0 Very Happy
Oh the Schleich diorama, niiiccceeee!!!

_________________
~Karin~
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 65
Joined : 2010-10-01
Posts : 30965

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:23 pm

I want to go there bounce bounce cheers

Ohh that officer and horse from Zvezda drunken
But 1812R, that is more than 30 Euro, I think Rolling Eyes
Well, not much compared to large a Breyer-horse Wink

PS: I would LOVE to see pictures from the Red Aquare Very Happy

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] SUSANNE   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

avatar

Country/State : Russia
Age : 20
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Wow, what a cool place to visit! I'm sorry to hear about your tragedy, I hope everything is okay now Very Happy Congrats on the Breyers! I'm not a fan of the Horse Crazy line but I do enjoy etching them.
Thank you, LeeAnn Smile
I prefer natural figurines too, but I also LOVE translucent very much. I saw Percheron in 4 other colours, but I didn't like them. They look like... toys, statues. Of course, I can't say that those Breyers are natural and not toyish, but now I can see their beauty.

_________________
My shadow's the only one that walks beside me,
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating.
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me,
'Til then I walk alone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

avatar

Country/State : Russia
Age : 20
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I hope everything is okay? It sure looks you had a lot of fun there, it is huge! o.0 Very Happy
Oh the Schleich diorama, niiiccceeee!!!
Unfortunately, not really ok, bul I'll get it. I need some time.
Yes, it was very cool trip Very Happy We have one more such shop, later I'm going to visit it too. One guy did an exurcion in here and I saw something that I would like to buy.
There were some such dioramas, but I decided show you this one. There were giraffes, elephants, deers, which were supposed like antelopes... Really nice!

_________________
My shadow's the only one that walks beside me,
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating.
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me,
'Til then I walk alone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-31
Posts : 26516

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:34 pm

Interesting

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

avatar

Country/State : Russia
Age : 20
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I want to go there bounce bounce cheers

Ohh that officer and horse from Zvezda drunken
But 1812R, that is more than 30 Euro, I think Rolling Eyes
Well, not much compared to large a Breyer-horse Wink

PS: I would LOVE to see pictures from the Red Aquare Very Happy
Haha Very Happy Very Happy
I even didn't look at price! XD It is 30,35 euros, I counted. Actually, Breyer aren't very-very expensive as you can think. Of course, not cheap as Schleich, which I can buy 7 animals in one time (should say, it's rare situation).
But yeah, Zvezda's figurines are handsome.
Wait not much, I'll add photos from Red Square later I love you

_________________
My shadow's the only one that walks beside me,
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating.
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me,
'Til then I walk alone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

avatar

Country/State : Russia
Age : 20
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Interesting
Very Happy sunny

_________________
My shadow's the only one that walks beside me,
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating.
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me,
'Til then I walk alone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
JonasV

avatar

Country/State : Finland
Age : 21
Joined : 2012-07-23
Posts : 5663

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:30 pm

Wow looks like a nice place! Very sophisticated and beautiful for kids Very Happy You surely had a fun day - and I hope you're ok =)

But what beautiful colorful ponies you got! I really like these too although I usually prefer natural look Laughing
You're planning on getting more of these? Very Happy

_________________
Jonas

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

avatar

Country/State : Russia
Age : 20
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Wow looks like a nice place! Very sophisticated and beautiful for kids Very Happy You surely had a fun day - and I hope you're ok =)

But what beautiful colorful ponies you got! I really like these too although I usually prefer natural look Laughing
You're planning on getting more of these? Very Happy
Yes, I'm calm now, this visit relaxed me up Smile
Yes, I want the green one. I would like to see one more pink horse (I don't know the breed), but I think there is something strange in her legs...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
My shadow's the only one that walks beside me,
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating.
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me,
'Til then I walk alone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
JonasV

avatar

Country/State : Finland
Age : 21
Joined : 2012-07-23
Posts : 5663

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Wow looks like a nice place! Very sophisticated and beautiful for kids Very Happy You surely had a fun day - and I hope you're ok =)

But what beautiful colorful ponies you got! I really like these too although I usually prefer natural look Laughing
You're planning on getting more of these? Very Happy
Yes, I'm calm now, this visit relaxed me up Smile
Yes, I want the green one. I would like to see one more pink horse (I don't know the breed), but I think there is something strange in her legs...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yep.. those legs..?! Suspect I've never liked this model too much anyway Embarassed Laughing

But I love this green one here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
drunken

_________________
Jonas

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

avatar

Country/State : Russia
Age : 20
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Yep.. those legs..?! Suspect I've never liked this model too much anyway Embarassed Laughing
But I love this green one here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
drunken

You know, I always pay attention for a head, and if I don't like head, I won't buy horse. There was an Icelandic (?) horse, but his/her head was angular. I also didn't like the violet one.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I liked the yellow one, but hate this color >Sad
Other one look pretty too Very Happy

_________________
My shadow's the only one that walks beside me,
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating.
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me,
'Til then I walk alone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
costicuba

avatar

Country/State : Bulgaria
Age : 36
Joined : 2014-06-15
Posts : 2398

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:10 am

I hope , everything will be ok very soon with you Anasta :)
This place is like a magic land , not only for kids,...but for us also Very Happy
So, Susanne, want`s to go there..I want to go with her Very Happy ...and you will be our guide Surprised
I like your Breyers , congrats :)...and also I like these from the Jonas`s photo..all for of them :)



_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] KOSTA [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

avatar

Country/State : Russia
Age : 20
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I hope , everything will be ok very soon with you Anasta :)
This place is like a magic land , not only for kids,...but for us also Very Happy
So, Susanne, want`s to go there..I want to go with her Very Happy ...and you will be our guide  Surprised
I like your Breyers , congrats :)...and also I like these from the Jonas`s photo..all for of them :)
Thank you, Kosta!
You will be my helper, brother-Slav Very Happy And we need Sergey for fun!

_________________
My shadow's the only one that walks beside me,
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating.
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me,
'Til then I walk alone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
costicuba

avatar

Country/State : Bulgaria
Age : 36
Joined : 2014-06-15
Posts : 2398

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I hope , everything will be ok very soon with you Anasta :)
This place is like a magic land , not only for kids,...but for us also Very Happy
So, Susanne, want`s to go there..I want to go with her Very Happy ...and you will be our guide  Surprised
I like your Breyers , congrats :)...and also I like these from the Jonas`s photo..all for of them :)
Thank you, Kosta!
You will be my helper, brother-Slav Very Happy And we need Sergey for fun!

...more people (STS members) - more fun cheers

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] KOSTA [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

avatar

Country/State : Russia
Age : 20
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I hope , everything will be ok very soon with you Anasta :)
This place is like a magic land , not only for kids,...but for us also Very Happy
So, Susanne, want`s to go there..I want to go with her Very Happy ...and you will be our guide  Surprised
I like your Breyers , congrats :)...and also I like these from the Jonas`s photo..all for of them :)
Thank you, Kosta!
You will be my helper, brother-Slav Very Happy And we need Sergey for fun!

...more people (STS members) - more fun cheers
Yay cheers sunny Very Happy

_________________
My shadow's the only one that walks beside me,
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating.
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me,
'Til then I walk alone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

avatar

Country/State : Russia
Age : 20
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:36 pm

I always try to perform my promises. And so here we go Very Happy
On the path to Kremlin:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Those balls consist of flowers:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Kremlin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The distant star

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Some towers:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The symbols:
They're really wonderful!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The government

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Saint Basil's Cathedral

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Inscription (Old Russian): to citizen Minin and to prince Pozharsky. Appreciative Russia, in summer 1818.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Really rare photo: there are almost no people at the moment. It's highway above Moscow River.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lenin's Mausoleum

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It is perhaps the oldest and the elitest shop in Russia, GUM (Main Universal Shop, so it's MUS at English)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And let's go next.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This construction tower up above Zero Kilometer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
My shadow's the only one that walks beside me,
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating.
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me,
'Til then I walk alone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21964

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:52 am

Anasta, thanks for sharing your experience in that TOY "Sobbor"... what a magnificent shop! cheers I hope it distracted you enough from your commented tragedy and I hope after all this time you're feeling better. Very Happy
Congratulations for your new figures and we need to know more about Zvezda, we don't have a single Russian brand in Toy Animal Wiki and although toy industry is mixed with handcrafting in Russia, we know it has a wonderful and long tradition. Very Happy
Also thanks for Moscow pictures, anytime I see pictures from the Kremlin I think always how can a place be so incredible! Shocked

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 65
Joined : 2010-10-01
Posts : 30965

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:37 pm

Thankyou, thankyou for the pictures !!! cheers
SO much more informative that the usual, official shots we see ! They always make it look like Kreml is far out in the country geek

All those beautyful, old buildings...I just can't stop looking Applause

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] SUSANNE   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 65
Joined : 2010-10-01
Posts : 30965

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
.....
Congratulations for your new figures and we need to know more about Zvezda, we don't have a single Russian brand in Toy Animal Wiki and although toy industry is mixed with handcrafting in Russia, we know it has a wonderful and long tradition. Very Happy ......

Hear ! Hear !!!! bounce cheers

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] SUSANNE   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

avatar

Country/State : Russia
Age : 20
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Anasta, thanks for sharing your experience in that TOY "Sobbor"... what a magnificent shop! cheers I hope it distracted you enough from your commented tragedy and I hope after all this time you're feeling better. Very Happy
Congratulations for your new figures and we need to know more about Zvezda, we don't have a single Russian brand in Toy Animal Wiki and although toy industry is mixed with handcrafting in Russia, we know it has a wonderful and long tradition. Very Happy
Also thanks for Moscow pictures, anytime I see pictures from the Kremlin I think always how can a place be so incredible! Shocked
Yes, I feel better now Smile
Well, Zvezda doesn't specialize of animals, they make military themes: military machines, soldiers and etc. Also they make build-up figurines, which are the most their part actually. Not for long time ago, they started make cartoon characters. There is their official site (available at English), but not all functions are working right now — [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Also we have a new company «Prosto Toys», which make cartoon characters (russian characters in general) — [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I didn't tell about them before, cause those companies don't make real animals. But, if to be clear, I knew about Zvezda not much time ago.
Yes, this place look so impressive! And I saw so many foreighners in here! It was fun, when I passed by one american company and one girl cuss by one guy, using strong words. It's interesting to understand almost all words, while they even don't guess that you hear all XD By the way, I saw the most part of foreigners near Saint Basil's Cathedral Wink

_________________
My shadow's the only one that walks beside me,
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating.
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me,
'Til then I walk alone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

avatar

Country/State : Russia
Age : 20
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thankyou, thankyou for the pictures !!! cheers
SO much more informative that the usual, official shots we see ! They always make it look like Kreml is far out in the country geek

All those beautyful, old buildings...I just can't stop looking Applause
You're very welcome Very Happy
Not so far Wink

_________________
My shadow's the only one that walks beside me,
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating.
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me,
'Til then I walk alone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

avatar

Country/State : Russia
Age : 20
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:46 pm

Hi, friends Very Happy
I don't do that propersely, but it seems that I'm sharing my photos with you already third day in a row.
Now I would like to show you my another addition — new Schleich Friesian Stallion. He is AAAHH! He's glossing even at a dim light.
Many people say that he's too thin, but the problem doesn't lie in that. The problem is that his head and neck are too big for such body. Other problem is his hooves. But he has very-very nice details: fur at all, ears, nose... And this boy has a living sight!..
And... he is thoroughbred German! German brand, has arrived from Germany and... made in GERMANY! Finally! cheers
Let me introduce you with my Ludwig I love you (I also can do a detailed walkaround, but I think, we don't need it, cause Shanti already did it).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

His halter is working, but...
...in a strange way.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
My shadow's the only one that walks beside me,
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating.
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me,
'Til then I walk alone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Night Elf

avatar

Country/State : USA /// Pacific Northwest
Age : 35
Joined : 2015-03-02
Posts : 339

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:17 am

Thank you for sharing your beautiful photos! And congrats on your new additions!  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

You know, I DON"T like Breyer. Don't hate me, please, it's my opinion. I just think that Breyer horses look like statues and they haven't this spirit, or soul, like Schleich-like horses. I don't want to hurt feelings of Breyer lovers, I repeate that it's just my opinion.
But each rule has an exception. And I liked those guys very much.

I collect Breyers and I agree that many of the molds look like statues. I can also think of a few that are sculpted to be in motion, but there is such a stiffness about them that they don't look like they are really running. Some are better than others in that regard I suppose.

Love your new translucents! And especially your new Friesian! He is quite stately. cheers

_________________
Jessica
Schleich | Safari Ltd. | CollectA | Papo | Mojö Fun | Bullyland | Yowie | Little Critterz | Breyer | et al...
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

avatar

Country/State : Russia
Age : 20
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thank you for sharing your beautiful photos! And congrats on your new additions!  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

You know, I DON"T like Breyer. Don't hate me, please, it's my opinion. I just think that Breyer horses look like statues and they haven't this spirit, or soul, like Schleich-like horses. I don't want to hurt feelings of Breyer lovers, I repeate that it's just my opinion.
But each rule has an exception. And I liked those guys very much.

I collect Breyers and I agree that many of the molds look like statues. I can also think of a few that are sculpted to be in motion, but there is such a stiffness about them that they don't look like they are really running. Some are better than others in that regard I suppose.

Love your new translucents! And especially your new Friesian! He is quite stately. cheers
Thank you!
I didn't thought that Breyer lover can agree with me Very Happy

_________________
My shadow's the only one that walks beside me,
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating.
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me,
'Til then I walk alone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21964

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Anasta, thanks for sharing your experience in that TOY "Sobbor"... what a magnificent shop! cheers I hope it distracted you enough from your commented tragedy and I hope after all this time you're feeling better. Very Happy
Congratulations for your new figures and we need to know more about Zvezda, we don't have a single Russian brand in Toy Animal Wiki and although toy industry is mixed with handcrafting in Russia, we know it has a wonderful and long tradition. Very Happy
Also thanks for Moscow pictures, anytime I see pictures from the Kremlin I think always how can a place be so incredible! Shocked
Yes, I feel better now Smile
Well, Zvezda doesn't specialize of animals, they make military themes: military machines, soldiers and etc. Also they make build-up figurines, which are the most their part actually. Not for long time ago, they started make cartoon characters. There is their official site (available at English), but not all functions are working right now — [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Also we have a new company «Prosto Toys», which make cartoon characters (russian characters in general) — [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I didn't tell about them before, cause those companies don't make real animals. But, if to be clear, I knew about Zvezda not much time ago.
Yes, this place look so impressive! And I saw so many foreighners in here! It was fun, when I passed by one american company and one girl cuss by one guy, using strong words. It's interesting to understand almost all words, while they even don't guess that you hear all XD By the way, I saw the most part of foreigners near Saint Basil's Cathedral Wink

Thanks for links Anasta, I saved them for my future reference but from what I could see, you're right, no reasons to put these companies on TAI because they don't have a comprehensive series of animal figures. Very Happy
That's natural that most part of the foreigners were close to Saint Basil's cathedral. It is, by far, the most emblematic building of Moscow Kremlin. But, as you know much better than I, Kremlin has a never ending number of buildings and places to visit, I wonder how much all these foraigners and visitors loose. Maybe they think it is St. Basil's and that's all! Laughing
Nice to know you're better! flower
By the way, congratulations for your new Frisian, we have a new popular figure on forum and it is for now, just a special edition. Very Happy

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 53
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 14945

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:00 am

Nice topic Anasta, it is not only a new adds, it is also a fantastic touring agency Very Happy Thank you for sharing all those beauties with us! I missed some posts so I'm sad you had a tragedy and I'm happy to read you are feeling better, have a big hug Anasra cheers

_________________
Christophe
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

avatar

Country/State : Russia
Age : 20
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Thanks for links Anasta, I saved them for my future reference but from what I could see, you're right, no reasons to put these companies on TAI because they don't have a comprehensive series of animal figures. Very Happy
That's natural that most part of the foreigners were close to Saint Basil's cathedral. It is, by far, the most emblematic building of Moscow Kremlin. But, as you know much better than I, Kremlin has a never ending number of buildings and places to visit, I wonder how much all these foraigners and visitors loose. Maybe they think it is St. Basil's and that's all! Laughing
Nice to know you're better! flower
By the way, congratulations for your new Frisian, we have a new popular figure on forum and it is for now, just a special edition. Very Happy
I thought so too, about the companies Smile
Some buildings were under reconstruction, so I couldn't see them. But yeah, there are so much buildings that you can see! It depends of how much you have energy at the moment XD I were to tired to visit something, except Red Square. I would like to visit other riverside; there is so beautiful view from here.
Yes, if even I own him now Very Happy He just was too tempting, being on eBay by seller, I'm watching about for a long time. He was pretty expensive, but, I think, sometimes we can afford such purchases Wink

_________________
My shadow's the only one that walks beside me,
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating.
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me,
'Til then I walk alone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

avatar

Country/State : Russia
Age : 20
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Nice topic Anasta, it is not only a new adds, it is also a fantastic touring agency Very Happy  Thank you for sharing all those beauties with us! I missed some posts so I'm sad you had a tragedy and I'm happy to read you are feeling better, have a big hug Anasra cheers
Thank you, Christophe! Nice to hear those words from you sunny

_________________
My shadow's the only one that walks beside me,
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating.
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me,
'Til then I walk alone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Carola

avatar

Country/State : Denmark
Age : 31
Joined : 2012-12-13
Posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:27 pm

Beutiful photos of the new Friesian, Ludwig Very Happy
Seems like the too small halter is a common issue with this set Rolling Eyes

_________________
~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ~
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

avatar

Country/State : Russia
Age : 20
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Beutiful photos of the new Friesian, Ludwig Very Happy
Seems like the too small halter is a common issue with this set Rolling Eyes
Thank you, Carola Very Happy
Yes, this halter works such way even on promo-photos! Anyway, they did not bad set, I liked it.

_________________
My shadow's the only one that walks beside me,
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating.
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me,
'Til then I walk alone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   

Back to top Go down
 
Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE
» SpiralStrix Additions - Birds & Ungulates (Updated Jan 2nd, 2015)
» [MMA] Candy's Art (updated 8/12/2015)
» Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015
» Tarunyada's Collection [Updated 15.04.2015]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: General reviews and discussions :: General additions-
Jump to: