Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE

Go down 
+11
Tarunyada
Carola
Night Elf
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
JonasV
Roger
costicuba
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
LeeAnn
widukind
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 7:46 am

Roger wrote:
Congratulations for your new figures, I wished Fame Master had a fox for me. Laughing
Thank you, dear friend!
Unfortunately, they haven't fox at all Crying or Very sad

'Til then I walk alone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 8:10 am

Congratulations again

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 8:14 am

widukind wrote:
Congratulations again
Thank you, Andreas Very Happy

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 8:39 am

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
Carola wrote:
Wow that photo of Ludwig is absolutely stunning Shocked Love the focus, and he looks so noble and mysterious.
Thank you Very Happy He also seemed very interesting character. Ive should name him «narcissus», it would fit to him XD

Indeed Narcissus would be fitting Wink

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 9:50 am

Carola wrote:
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
Carola wrote:
Wow that photo of Ludwig is absolutely stunning Shocked Love the focus, and he looks so noble and mysterious.
Thank you Very Happy He also seemed very interesting character. Ive should name him «narcissus», it would fit to him XD

Indeed Narcissus would be fitting Wink
Ok, Ludwig Narcissus Laughing

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 3:49 pm

Hello, guys!
Sometimes I'm really lucky.
And today I decided to go not so far by my home and look at other kiosks for some Fame Master models, which are selling up in closed packages. And so... I found those models CHEAPER than near my house, and seller has opened all packages from lot that she had! Very Happy There were all wild animals, who is depicted on package (look at 5 page of this topic for detailed information). I also liked cheetah very much  I love you
Should say, I think it's cheaper copy of original Fame Master: I found some differences between two wolves.
If to be honest, I'm bit disappointed by wolf, but I think I'll repaint her partly.
Other additions are perfect (but yeah, paintjob isn't very accurate as is my white wolf by Fame Master).
And yes, this bear is for DutchBear  cheers
And look at that:

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 4:58 pm

That was really lucky from you, cheaper and with the chance of choosing without risking to get some doubles is really nice. I think some wolves want also to join Bear Brothers band, unless I see some effort to sing. Very Happy DutchBear will be happy surely of seeing that one of his future bears is taking a a walk in Russia before go to the mirrored shelf. Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 5:08 pm

Congratulations again

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 8:25 pm

Congratulations, Anasta; I'm very happy for you that you got your wolf now Very Happy And how kind of the lady at the kiosk to open all the packages for you! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 11:14 pm

Roger wrote:
That was really lucky from you, cheaper and with the chance of choosing without risking to get some doubles is really nice. I think some wolves want also to join Bear Brothers band, unless I see some effort to sing. Very Happy DutchBear will be happy surely of seeing that one of his future bears is taking a a walk in Russia before go to the mirrored shelf. Very Happy
Haha, it would be interesting: singing bear and then wolf's solo Very Happy
I wanted to take some photos outdoors but it was TOO windy out there! They constantly fall down, when I try to do it. I almost lost paw of the bear.

widukind wrote:
Congratulations again
Thank you, Andreas!

Tarunyada wrote:
Congratulations, Anasta; I'm very happy for you that you got your wolf now  Very Happy  And how kind of the lady at the kiosk to open all the packages for you!  cheers
Thank you!
She pretty often do that, but now she opened it up only when I came. After she said: «If I would know that they're so beautiful, I would opened them at the moment!» XD First I saw the bear, after wolf, and when I paid for them, I decided to get the eagle too. Then the seller said: «I think I need to pack you off», so she cared about saving of my money lol!
My mom haven't seen them and when I said that I saw all animals, but bought only those three ones, she said: «So what didn't you get a cheetah if you liked it? And why didn't you buy moose for me?» XD Usually she always try to save money Laughing

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 11:24 pm

Those are great finds indeed.
It is very sweet of you to go out and look for a second bear.
The wolf may do a solo on our first album.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 2:11 am

Dutch Bear wrote:
Those are great finds indeed.
It is very sweet of you to go out and look for a second bear.
The wolf may do a solo on our first album.
I'm always glad to help if I can Very Happy
cheers

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2015 10:47 am

Hello, dear STSers!
Some days ago I've got some really beautiful additions. And yes, they're from closed packages again.
You know, it seemed that that's just copies, and the worst copy that I had seen — of course! — wolf. Anyway, it doesn't interfere to other animals.

I also worked at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], but I didn't take any photo yet. Should say, he has big problems with left front paw.

Fame Master Cheetah
If there wouldn't be yellow color, it would be absolutaly great cheetah; even spots look really good.
I also like «bee» tail  I love you

Fame Master Bullterrier
Wonderful dog! She doesn't concede Papo and CollectA ones.

Fame Master Sea Dragon
I've got him for Kelly (pipsxlch), after May 9 this «dragon» with bear for DutchBear will go to new home cheers

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2015 12:38 pm

I agree with you, that cheetah could look much better if it was not so yellow. Shape is great and it has a lot of spots! Very Happy
Sea dragon is also a very interesting figure, not very usual in toy hsape. Congratulations and thanks for showing! Very Happy

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2015 1:02 pm

Congratulations with your additions and thanks again for sharing, Anasta Very Happy The sea dragon looks great, and I really like the last photo; the lighting works great on the model and it looks like it is swimming in the sea. Lovely Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2015 3:10 pm

Nice additions again :)

Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2015 3:51 pm

Thank you for your comments, guys!

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 4 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 8:53 pm

Hello, friends!
Two days ago I'vr received my another addition — Schleich Thoroughbred Gelding, released in 2003.
I was watching over him about year but just now I finally bought him. Lovely boy I love you
By the way, he is, as my new Schleich frisian Ludwig, troroughbred german (german brand, arrived from Germany and made in Germany) and his name is Ulrich.

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 4 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 11:54 pm

Love this model cheers

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 4 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 3:06 am

Hello Ulrich! Laughing Nice horse and picture! Very Happy

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 4 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 3:53 am

Hmmm, what a lovely model :)
Congrats for him Anasta :))

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 4 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 9:24 pm

Thank you, friends!

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 4 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 9:46 pm

Lovely model and lovely pic cheers

I think I even prefer the pic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 4 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 9:56 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Lovely model and lovely pic cheers

I think I even prefer the pic Very Happy
Laughing sunny

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 4 EmptySat May 16, 2015 12:46 pm

Hello, guys!
Some days ago I visited one of the shops and found this boy — Papo English Setter 2009 I love you
By the way, this shop has some RETIRED Schleich animals.
I always thought that he's very well made and beautiful at all, but I never take him as possible member of collection; and I don't know why. But now he joined to my dogs Very Happy
Oh that felling when you could get new figurine for free, but you buy it after some years with crazy price.
I have a question for you: I did do not really big walkaround for him (but I didn't process those photos, except the first one), but we have a rain already two days, and so light isn't really good and photo quality too. Should I process it and share to you now? Indeed, I would wait for the sun, but if you need that walkaround at once, I'll do it.

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next