Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:38 am

Wow, that's a super bunch of figurines, they are beautiful, especially Agata's! I love you

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:26 pm

Wow! So much I don't know where to start..
This mojo sun bear is just awesome! Usually I don't like their models but this one and the lion just kicks others butts Very Happy
Susanne sent you some fantastic figures! Pygmy hippo is so adorable, I know its meant to be like looking wet but that a bit hmm too much glossy.
All the tapirs from Agata! Love them!
And the best part, that horse looks so good :3 I need to have it!
Huge congrats, Roger Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:31 pm

Awww, you got your pangolin. Yay! Applause

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:01 pm

Congrats Rogerio for these amazing figures. All these must-have are at home Applause Applause Applause

I hope I won't mind you if I say that for the black crested macaque but it's damage for the painting of the eyes Neutral Even if the sculptures are very impressive, the paintings of Mojo Fun is still very bad Sad
My 9 Mojo Fun of June were in perfect condition without faults on the painting or on the plastic but it's really an exception with Mojo because on 29 figures that I have, I corrected approx 8 or 9 about the painting or one of them had an overage of plastic forming a tip on the leg and I cut it with a cutter and I repainted the little part on the leg where there was no more painting Rolling Eyes

I think Mojo must do progress about the quality of painting because sometimes it reduces the quality of the figures.

However, I say again : Big congrats for all these nice figures bounce bounce bounce

PS; Can you get 2014 catalogs from Mojo fun that you can send free to differents members of the forum?

Last edited by Florian on Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://atrlacollectiondeflorian.weebly.com/
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:08 pm

Many great additions, congrats Roger Very Happy
Hope one day to sent you some foxes, I have 3 in waiting Wink

Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:33 pm

Congratulations! Very beautiful newcomers and very fantastic STS friends!!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:45 pm

Congratulation Rogério, those nice citizens have found the right place and the right man to live with cheers

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:47 am

Thanks LeeAnn, Fernando, Robert, Andreas, Karolina, Susanne, Carola, Harriet, Jonas, Laura, Florian, Karin, Anna and Christophe! cheers

SUSANNE wrote:
Great haul in Portugal ! Each one a gem  cheers

That photo of the bears is awesome, - It could be fun to hear what the Bullyland bear says, but her new friend is clearly Not Amused Laughing Laughing

:lol:Yes, and Safari lemur is trying to explain to Mojo's where is camera while S&N devil is completely neutral to his friend complaints. Very Happy

jonesee wrote:
This mojo sun bear is just awesome! Usually I don't like their models but this one and the lion just kicks others butts Very Happy
Susanne sent you some fantastic figures! Pygmy hippo is so adorable, I know its meant to be like looking wet but that a bit hmm too much glossy.

Jonas, you don't usually like Mojo figures because you pay too much atention to painting and Mojo's are not good in this aspect, though, I learned in this forum that Mojo's repainted by artists like you end in small masterpieces. Very Happy
I agree the pygmy hippo is to glossy and pictures are taken without flash. Though, it makes me happy anyway. About the Schleich horse, it is your style, you'll love it if you get one. Very Happy

Florian wrote:
Congrats Rogerio for these amazing figures. All these must-have are at home Applause Applause Applause

I hope I won't mind you if I say that for the black crested macaque but it's damage for the painting of the eyes Neutral Even if the sculptures are very impressive, the paintings of Mojo Fun is still very bad Sad
My 9 Mojo Fun of June were in perfect condition without faults on the painting or on the plastic but it's really an exception with Mojo because on 29 figures that I have, I corrected approx 8 or 9 about the painting or one of them had an overage of plastic forming a tip on the leg and I cut it with a cutter and I repainted the little part on the leg where there was no more painting Rolling Eyes

I think Mojo must do progress about the quality of painting because sometimes it reduces the quality of the figures.

However, I say again : Big congrats for all these nice figures bounce bounce bounce

PS; Can you get 2014 catalogs from Mojo fun that you can send free to differents members of the forum?

Of course you can say that and I agree. If these figures make me so happy with these production problems, I wonder how it was if they were perfect! Very Happy
Mojo is a brand still in maturation, we already saw some progress in painting of older figures like the Iberian lynx, leopard, Quarter horse, etc. Also some are very well painted in my opinion as it is the gaur. Some things take time but I believe the quality will increase, do you remember their initial bad smell? They don't have it anymore. Very Happy
About catalogues I don't really know. Though if I have the chance, I'll informe everyone on forum. Very Happy

NightLioness wrote:
Many great additions, congrats Roger Very Happy
Hope one day to sent you some foxes, I have 3 in waiting Wink

Karin, that's very kind from you! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:44 am

I agree with you Roger that not all Mojo figures are painted poorly. Some have really wonderful paintwork. The Gaur is a great example, but there are others too. In any case, your new Mojo additions look amazing! I love that Pangolin and Macaque especially. The size of the Lemur is perfect.

The Papo Snow Leopard … wowzers! Just fantastic. Papo's got some really beautiful models this year. Congratulations on the wonderful new additions!
Back to top Go down
JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:06 pm

Roger wrote:

jonesee wrote:

Jonas, you don't usually like Mojo figures because you pay too much atention to painting and Mojo's are not good in this aspect, though, I learned in this forum that Mojo's repainted by artists like you end in small masterpieces. Very Happy
I agree the pygmy hippo is to glossy and pictures are taken without flash. Though, it makes me happy anyway. About the Schleich horse, it is your style, you'll love it if you get one. Very Happy

Yeah I guess so. I don't like their over matt color and sometimes their models sculpting is just weird. Not so my style Very Happy You might be right! Actually I'd like to try something new with Annas two new horses.. pirat Haha yes the Schleich is just like made for me! Rolling Eyes Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:53 pm

Wow, that is a great haul. So many great figures I cant hardly comment on them all. Hurray for everyone who helped you with this, and especial congrats on the pangolin (since I know you wanted it so badly Wink ). Applause

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:39 pm

Great additions Roger! Very Happy Our friends of Mojo have done a great job this year! cheers

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:44 pm

Wonderful newcomers!!! Congrats :)

Back to top Go down
http://my photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:40 pm

Thanks for the reply about the catalog ;
It's true that Mojo has made progress about the quality of the plastic.

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:14 am

Thanks Scott, Paige, Bryan and Martin! Very Happy
Jonas, I am really curious to see how your customs of Ana horses will end. bounce

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NandO

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:02 am

ehmmmmmmmmmm........
thats emmmmmm....
FANTASTIC addition
ALL OF THEM... cheers cheers cheers cheers

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:47 pm

Congrats Roger on your new additions. New Mojo lion is nice! I also love the tapir, the pygmy hippo, and the prairie dog! Tell me more about the prairie dog! I want one!

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:33 pm

Congrats Applause Applause Applause

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:55 am

Thanks Nando, Kristie and Karolina! Very Happy

Kristie wrote:
Congrats Roger on your new additions.  New Mojo lion is nice!  I also love the tapir, the pygmy hippo, and the prairie dog!   Tell me more about the prairie dog!   I want one!

Kristie, if you knew how happy I am anytime I see you commenting, you wouldn't ever be hidden for so long periods as you do. Wink
This lion is indeed even more magnificent than the previous, if you were able of taking a stupend figure with the older, I wonder the wonder you could do with this one. cheers
This lovely prairie dog is from a Japanese brand called Eikoh, it fits perfectly your taste, unfortunately it is not easy to get. Mine was Susanne who bought for me, it belongs to a set. Susanne got it from Brettnj, a member of our forum that orders lots of Japanese figures. :)

Back to top Go down
Kristie

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:49 am

I'm sorry I have not been on the forum as much. I will try to do better. :)

That figures about the prairie dog. But out of curiousity, how does he compare in scale to Schleich figures? :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:44 am

Kristie wrote:
I'm sorry I have not been on the forum as much.  I will try to do better.   :)

That figures about the prairie dog.   But out of curiousity, how does he compare in scale to Schleich figures?    :)

-Kristie

Great to see you, whenever you appear, dear Kristie :-D

You can see some Eikos [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I copied the picture comparing to a few marmots :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
From left : Schleich, Eikoh prarie dog , Starlux and Papo Wink

( Sorry for gate-crashing your topic, Roger Wink )

Last edited by SUSANNE on Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:08 am

Kristie wrote:
I'm sorry I have not been on the forum as much.  I will try to do better.   :)

That figures about the prairie dog.   But out of curiousity, how does he compare in scale to Schleich figures?    :)

-Kristie
Welcome back!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:49 pm

Thanks Susanne, for the comparison photo! Is he hard plastic, or soft like Schleich? Sorry, Roger. Wink

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:14 pm

Wonderful additions Roger, congratulations!

Back to top Go down
http://schleich.animobil.info
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:28 pm

Kristie wrote:
Thanks Susanne, for the comparison photo!   Is he hard plastic, or soft like Schleich?   Sorry, Roger.  Wink

-Kristie

A bit harder than Schleich, - more like Mojo Very Happy

Kristie

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:57 pm

Thanks Susanne. I have to find one of those. I need to take a picture of him peering out of his hole! :)
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:05 am

Congrats Roger!

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:28 pm

very impressive new ones Roger. i cant wait to get my own new 2014 Mojos. they are just waiting for me. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:03 am

Thanks Kristie, Susanne for helping Kristie, Tim, Ken and Gerry Laughing cheers Sleep
More additions on next post! bounce

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:10 am

I have to open this new post of additions with this wonderful pen I received from Agata and that I forgot to show on previous additions. Very Happy It is just wonderful, an eagle owl in a trunk. Delicious pen. flower

As most of you already know, our Bulgarian artist and friend Kosta, sent to me a surprise package with a strondous repainting of the Mojö Iberian lynx that you can see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Though, together with the endangered feline, Kosta added one of the very interesting Happy Kin Toys Antarctic sets, namely my favorit. Very Happy
Here the supreme masterpiece of these sets, this expressive and impressive emperor penguin, king penguin in my opinion.
It is similar in size with Schleich penguins and almost the same weight of oldest Schleich king penguin. It shows that it is a solide figure made of a dense plastic.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][|center]

In the same set ther is also that almost decorative hourglass dolphin, a very illusive species that not many humans have seen in real and that turns this set even more interesting. Very Happy

Here is the highlight of the surprise, that opus!

After Kosta, once more, another package from Susanne, two new fox figures for my collection and Mojö's cheetah! Very Happy
This male cheetah is a traditional Mojo figure, very recognizable style and pose and as usual an excelent sculpting. Though, in this particular piece, poor painting is very painful to the figure. It representes a big and mature male cheetah, the size is larger than other major brands, being somewhat between 1:15 for a very large cheetah and 1:12 scale.
Below a comparison picture with the very good Bayala cheetah that is made to fit with a human figure, thus much smaller.
Mojo and Bayala cheetahs

Safari Arctic fox from Arctic TOOB

Bullyland fox kits playing

A big thanks to Kosta and Susanne! cat cat cat

Now some figures that I acquired in a 2nd hand Portuguese website, except the CollectA that was bought in a local shop.

First the CollectA grey Arabian mare, it was a long time that I haven bought a figure in a local shop for my collection but that lady is too sensual to be missed. My niece surely loves it but her uncle also love it! Laughing

The Schleich white Mustang, the figure that attracted me to the 2nd hand website once my niece always wanted a rearing white horse.

A Schleich lipizzaner much nicer than newer versions, I acquired it to ask someone to customize in a Neapolitan horse but I am tending to keep it as it is now. Very Happy

Percheron mare, quite massive figure with 180g! Shocked I haven't decided if I keep with it, if I trade, sell or if I just ask someone to repaint it in an American Draft horse. I am sure that this powerful lady doesn't match my niece taste. Very Happy

A 2nd musk ox for my collection, I really love that figure and I was lucky once who sold it didn't know its value.

I acquired some more retired Schleich but most will be traded or sold in near future.
Thanks for watching! cheers

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:48 am

Your horses collection is growing so far, Fox lover. Congratulation Very Happy

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:22 am

I like your new horses too,and....fantastic owl.

Congratulations Roger.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:29 am

Wonderful newcomers, big congratulations Roger! What a hrand is the owl??

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:19 am

Congatsss!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:33 am

Very nice additions, Roger! The Percheron mare is such a great model I'd not repaint her Surprised Very nice conditions too! These from Kosta and Susanne are great! Although I think the Mojo cheetah could have a bit more dots... Rolling Eyes
This arab by ColletA looks so beautiful! Congratulations! cheers

Back to top Go down
sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:40 am

The CollectA Arabian is a beautiful figure, and the hourglass dolphin is very unique, I have not come across the breed before. Overall, very nice additions Roger Very Happy cyclops

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:41 am

Congratulations! Some really nice newcomers! And the most amazing lynx Very Happy sunny

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
blackdanter

Country/State : East Sussex, UK

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:06 pm

Nice figures Roger. I really must make an effort to find that Musk Ox, I can't understand why I've overlooked it for so long!
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:08 pm

Congratulations Roger! Susanne and Kosta both did a great job sending you these beauties.
The Hourglas dolphin is a very interesting model, indeed very decorative cyclops cheers
And of course the Bobcat! sunny cheers

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:32 pm

Thanks Christophe monkey Fernando alien Andreas arrow  Karolina cat Jonas arrow Abby Like a Star @ heaven Anna Very Happy Danter arrow and Karin. Very Happy

widukind wrote:
Wonderful newcomers, big congratulations Roger! What a hrand is the owl??

The owl is at the top of a pen but I can't see any brand marked on it, maybe Agata knows? study

jonesee wrote:
Very nice additions, Roger! The Percheron mare is such a great model I'd not repaint her Surprised Very nice conditions too! These from Kosta and Susanne are great! Although I think the Mojo cheetah could have a  bit more dots... Rolling Eyes
This arab by ColletA looks so beautiful! Congratulations! cheers

Jonas, you're absolutly right, figures in that condition shouldn't be customized, mainly when they are already retired. I completely agree with you about cheetah, I hope some of our artists repaint one of these cheetahs to we have a better idea of this sculpt. Arabian is graceful as an Arabian should be, not the silly trial Schleich did! geek

blackdanter wrote:
Nice figures Roger. I really must make an effort to find that Musk Ox, I can't understand why I've overlooked it for so long!

That's my favorite Schleich figure of ever although mountain goat is a better piece. That's the reason I have two of them and I hope it doesn't look like a caprice. Actually my two musk oxes are made in China and I really wanted to find the Portuguese variation to trade with.
Figure was only available in a single year so it is not easy at all to find for a reasonable price, though, I'll keep checking in Portuguese auction websites and remember you, it is raining Schleich these days. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:34 pm

The oul from Agata is fantastic !
I`m happy that you like and show the lynx and the antarctic set :)
And the presents from Susanne, wonderful cheetahs and foxes :)
Really nice newcomers- horses and the  musk ox
Congratulations! cheers
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:50 pm

Congratulations Roger! So many great additions Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:28 pm

Such a varied and wonderful flock Applause

And HORSES ! Roger has become HORSEY cheers
But remember :
Laughing  Laughing

Except for the fabulous lynx, it is hard to emphasize one over the other scratch .
But I must say that I find the Happy Kin models delightful, and the owl is ever so beautyful Very Happy Very Happy

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:43 pm

Beautiful additions Rogerio cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:25 pm

Big congratulations Roger! Very Happy Applause cheers
Beautiful new patch Cool sunny
Back to top Go down
Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:00 pm

Ooh, so many very interesting models Very Happy That penguin is especially awesome!

And heeeey Wink You got CollectA Arabian Lady - she's the kind of femme who can get away with anything, as she just flutters away with a little grin and a wink, and all sins are forgotten drunken

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:40 am

Congrats! So very many gems here. Applause

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:45 am

Thanks Kosta, LeeAnn, Susanne Laughing , Agata, Luc, Carola and Paige! cheers

Back to top Go down
scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:59 am

Fantastic additions Roger! I also particularly love that penguin. Wow!
Back to top Go down
signatus

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:14 am

Beautiful acquisitions ( that lynx is awesome ) . Congratulations Rogerio !! cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My homemade models : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://signatustudio.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   

Back to top Go down

Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next