Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015

Go down 
+36
Night Elf
Tove
elephas_maximus
Tarunyada
weaselfan93
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
NightLioness
koniminiatures
landrover
Roger
Tiermann
Carola
scot(t)
LeeAnn
Kikimalou
SpiralStrix
widukind
SUSANNE
Ana
JonasV
Kristie
sadie3112
HKHollinstone
ulinuk
Saarlooswolfhound
signatus
lucky luke
Fisva
costicuba
blackdanter
ken yeo
NandO
MartinH
arafan
Florian
Wilorvise
40 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 10:38 am

Wow, that's a super bunch of figurines, they are beautiful, especially Agata's! I love you

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:26 pm

Wow! So much I don't know where to start..
This mojo sun bear is just awesome! Usually I don't like their models but this one and the lion just kicks others butts Very Happy
Susanne sent you some fantastic figures! Pygmy hippo is so adorable, I know its meant to be like looking wet but that a bit hmm too much glossy.
All the tapirs from Agata! Love them!
And the best part, that horse looks so good :3 I need to have it!
Huge congrats, Roger Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 6:31 pm

Awww, you got your pangolin. Yay! Applause

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 7:01 pm

Congrats Rogerio for these amazing figures. All these must-have are at home Applause Applause Applause

I hope I won't mind you if I say that for the black crested macaque but it's damage for the painting of the eyes Neutral Even if the sculptures are very impressive, the paintings of Mojo Fun is still very bad Sad
My 9 Mojo Fun of June were in perfect condition without faults on the painting or on the plastic but it's really an exception with Mojo because on 29 figures that I have, I corrected approx 8 or 9 about the painting or one of them had an overage of plastic forming a tip on the leg and I cut it with a cutter and I repainted the little part on the leg where there was no more painting Rolling Eyes

I think Mojo must do progress about the quality of painting because sometimes it reduces the quality of the figures.

However, I say again : Big congrats for all these nice figures bounce bounce bounce

PS; Can you get 2014 catalogs from Mojo fun that you can send free to differents members of the forum?

Last edited by Florian on Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://atrlacollectiondeflorian.weebly.com/
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 7:08 pm

Many great additions, congrats Roger Very Happy
Hope one day to sent you some foxes, I have 3 in waiting Wink

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 7:33 pm

Congratulations! Very beautiful newcomers and very fantastic STS friends!!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 8:45 pm

Congratulation Rogério, those nice citizens have found the right place and the right man to live with cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 2:47 am

Thanks LeeAnn, Fernando, Robert, Andreas, Karolina, Susanne, Carola, Harriet, Jonas, Laura, Florian, Karin, Anna and Christophe! cheers

SUSANNE wrote:
Great haul in Portugal ! Each one a gem  cheers

That photo of the bears is awesome, - It could be fun to hear what the Bullyland bear says, but her new friend is clearly Not Amused Laughing Laughing

:lol:Yes, and Safari lemur is trying to explain to Mojo's where is camera while S&N devil is completely neutral to his friend complaints. Very Happy

jonesee wrote:
This mojo sun bear is just awesome! Usually I don't like their models but this one and the lion just kicks others butts Very Happy
Susanne sent you some fantastic figures! Pygmy hippo is so adorable, I know its meant to be like looking wet but that a bit hmm too much glossy.

Jonas, you don't usually like Mojo figures because you pay too much atention to painting and Mojo's are not good in this aspect, though, I learned in this forum that Mojo's repainted by artists like you end in small masterpieces. Very Happy
I agree the pygmy hippo is to glossy and pictures are taken without flash. Though, it makes me happy anyway. About the Schleich horse, it is your style, you'll love it if you get one. Very Happy

Florian wrote:
Congrats Rogerio for these amazing figures. All these must-have are at home Applause Applause Applause

I hope I won't mind you if I say that for the black crested macaque but it's damage for the painting of the eyes Neutral Even if the sculptures are very impressive, the paintings of Mojo Fun is still very bad Sad
My 9 Mojo Fun of June were in perfect condition without faults on the painting or on the plastic but it's really an exception with Mojo because on 29 figures that I have, I corrected approx 8 or 9 about the painting or one of them had an overage of plastic forming a tip on the leg and I cut it with a cutter and I repainted the little part on the leg where there was no more painting Rolling Eyes

I think Mojo must do progress about the quality of painting because sometimes it reduces the quality of the figures.

However, I say again : Big congrats for all these nice figures bounce bounce bounce

PS; Can you get 2014 catalogs from Mojo fun that you can send free to differents members of the forum?

Of course you can say that and I agree. If these figures make me so happy with these production problems, I wonder how it was if they were perfect! Very Happy
Mojo is a brand still in maturation, we already saw some progress in painting of older figures like the Iberian lynx, leopard, Quarter horse, etc. Also some are very well painted in my opinion as it is the gaur. Some things take time but I believe the quality will increase, do you remember their initial bad smell? They don't have it anymore. Very Happy
About catalogues I don't really know. Though if I have the chance, I'll informe everyone on forum. Very Happy

NightLioness wrote:
Many great additions, congrats Roger Very Happy
Hope one day to sent you some foxes, I have 3 in waiting Wink

Karin, that's very kind from you! Very Happy

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 5:44 am

I agree with you Roger that not all Mojo figures are painted poorly. Some have really wonderful paintwork. The Gaur is a great example, but there are others too. In any case, your new Mojo additions look amazing! I love that Pangolin and Macaque especially. The size of the Lemur is perfect.

The Papo Snow Leopard … wowzers! Just fantastic. Papo's got some really beautiful models this year. Congratulations on the wonderful new additions!
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 12:06 pm

Roger wrote:

jonesee wrote:

Jonas, you don't usually like Mojo figures because you pay too much atention to painting and Mojo's are not good in this aspect, though, I learned in this forum that Mojo's repainted by artists like you end in small masterpieces. Very Happy
I agree the pygmy hippo is to glossy and pictures are taken without flash. Though, it makes me happy anyway. About the Schleich horse, it is your style, you'll love it if you get one. Very Happy

Yeah I guess so. I don't like their over matt color and sometimes their models sculpting is just weird. Not so my style Very Happy You might be right! Actually I'd like to try something new with Annas two new horses.. pirat Haha yes the Schleich is just like made for me! Rolling Eyes Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 5:53 pm

Wow, that is a great haul. So many great figures I cant hardly comment on them all. Hurray for everyone who helped you with this, and especial congrats on the pangolin (since I know you wanted it so badly Wink ). Applause

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 8:39 pm

Great additions Roger! Very Happy Our friends of Mojo have done a great job this year! cheers

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 10:44 pm

Wonderful newcomers!!! Congrats :)

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 11:40 pm

Thanks for the reply about the catalog ;
It's true that Mojo has made progress about the quality of the plastic.

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 1:14 am

Thanks Scott, Paige, Bryan and Martin! Very Happy
Jonas, I am really curious to see how your customs of Ana horses will end. bounce

NandO

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 7:02 am

ehmmmmmmmmmm........
thats emmmmmm....
FANTASTIC addition
ALL OF THEM... cheers cheers cheers cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 12:47 pm

Congrats Roger on your new additions. New Mojo lion is nice! I also love the tapir, the pygmy hippo, and the prairie dog! Tell me more about the prairie dog! I want one!

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
ulinuk

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 4:33 pm

Congrats Applause Applause Applause

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 1:55 am

Thanks Nando, Kristie and Karolina! Very Happy

Kristie wrote:
Congrats Roger on your new additions.  New Mojo lion is nice!  I also love the tapir, the pygmy hippo, and the prairie dog!   Tell me more about the prairie dog!   I want one!

Kristie, if you knew how happy I am anytime I see you commenting, you wouldn't ever be hidden for so long periods as you do. Wink
This lion is indeed even more magnificent than the previous, if you were able of taking a stupend figure with the older, I wonder the wonder you could do with this one. cheers
This lovely prairie dog is from a Japanese brand called Eikoh, it fits perfectly your taste, unfortunately it is not easy to get. Mine was Susanne who bought for me, it belongs to a set. Susanne got it from Brettnj, a member of our forum that orders lots of Japanese figures. :)

Kristie

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 3:49 am

I'm sorry I have not been on the forum as much. I will try to do better. :)

That figures about the prairie dog. But out of curiousity, how does he compare in scale to Schleich figures? :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 8:44 am

Kristie wrote:
I'm sorry I have not been on the forum as much.  I will try to do better.   :)

That figures about the prairie dog.   But out of curiousity, how does he compare in scale to Schleich figures?    :)

-Kristie

Great to see you, whenever you appear, dear Kristie :-D

You can see some Eikos [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I copied the picture comparing to a few marmots :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
From left : Schleich, Eikoh prarie dog , Starlux and Papo Wink

( Sorry for gate-crashing your topic, Roger Wink )

Last edited by SUSANNE on Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 9:08 am

Kristie wrote:
I'm sorry I have not been on the forum as much.  I will try to do better.   :)

That figures about the prairie dog.   But out of curiousity, how does he compare in scale to Schleich figures?    :)

-Kristie
Welcome back!!!!!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 12:49 pm

Thanks Susanne, for the comparison photo! Is he hard plastic, or soft like Schleich? Sorry, Roger. Wink

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Tiermann

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 8:14 pm

Wonderful additions Roger, congratulations!

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 11:28 pm

Kristie wrote:
Thanks Susanne, for the comparison photo!   Is he hard plastic, or soft like Schleich?   Sorry, Roger.  Wink

-Kristie

A bit harder than Schleich, - more like Mojo Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: General reviews and discussions :: General additions-
Jump to: