Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE

Go down 
+11
Tarunyada
Carola
Night Elf
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
JonasV
Roger
costicuba
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
LeeAnn
widukind
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 8:46 pm

Hi threre Very Happy
You know, I can't be calm if I didn't take good photos of my new addition. So let it be here.
Today I finally could do normal photos. Maybe you don't need them already, but I decided make it.
Well, let's introduce with Ludwig more close Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Beautiful face with such living sight

You know, he's reflecting ANY light...

...even light reflected by white paper.

Also good sculptor doesn't mean good sculpture.

I hope you understand what I'm talking about...

Old and new Schleich Friesian Stallions

Schleich and CollectA Friesian stallions

All my Friesians
CollectA, Schleich and Safari

Strange halter...

...seemed to be good accessory to other horses...

...despite their scales to each other.

'Til then I walk alone.

Last edited by Anasta SchwarzeWölfin on Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 9:00 pm

Congratulations with the Friesian stallion, Anasta, and thanks for the lovely photographs!

And thanks for the photographs of the Red Square as well; how wonderful! I'd love to go there myself one day!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 9:07 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Congratulations with the Friesian stallion, Anasta, and thanks for the lovely photographs!

And thanks for the photographs of the Red Square as well; how wonderful! I'd love to go there myself one day!
Thank you!
Haha, good luck! Very Happy

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 9:15 pm

Superb presentation, Anasta! cheers
Love all these pictures and comparisons! What is the horse in first comparison picture? scratch :)

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 9:28 pm

Roger wrote:
Love all these pictures and comparisons! What is the horse in first comparison picture? scratch :)
Thank you for a nice words, Roger!
This is CollectA Morgan Stallion Bay, made in 2014. I'm not horse expert but I can see anatomy by my biologic knowledge. I love this guy, but his thin neck is killing me.

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 2:05 am

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
Roger wrote:
This is CollectA Morgan Stallion Bay, made in 2014. I'm not horse expert but I can see anatomy by my biologic knowledge. I love this guy, but his thin neck is killing me.

Oh, of course, I should know it once I have seen it befor on forum. Actually, I like a lot that Morgan but I understand your point. Anatomy of CollectA horses break completely with what we are used. Schleich horses have usually very "strong" necks because they also have large heads when comapred with bodies, strong and thick necks make heads look not so large. You know, toy design, when wants to satisfy "pop culture", tend to concentrate peoples atention in head/face and eyes. It explains why toys have these parts often exagerated.
Most CollectA horses have heads more or less at the same size as Schleich but body and legs are always longer. So, they have quite different proportions. I believe Deborah's Morgan has a neck somewhat narrow but it is much closer to a real Morgan than most of other brands, I think.
Pictures belong to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 9:44 am

Congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 3:55 pm

Roger wrote:
Roger wrote:

Oh, of course, I should know it once I have seen it befor on forum. Actually, I like a lot that Morgan but I understand your point. Anatomy of CollectA horses break completely with what we are used. Schleich horses have usually very "strong" necks because they also have large heads when comapred with bodies, strong and thick necks make heads look not so large. You know, toy design, when wants to satisfy "pop culture", tend to concentrate peoples atention in head/face and eyes. It explains why toys have these parts often exagerated.
Most CollectA horses have heads more or less at the same size as Schleich but body and legs are always longer. So, they have quite different proportions. I believe Deborah's Morgan has a neck somewhat narrow but it is much closer to a real Morgan than most of other brands, I think.
Pictures belong to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Yes, you're right, but Deborah has some constant mistakes. Her horses always (except shires and heavy horses) have:
1) short body
2) long, if to look with proportions of body, too long legs
3) thin neck
I don't discuss about Schleich, and horses have a thin neck indeed. But not such thin as Deborah make.
I love this Morgan very much, and I agree to you that he is the closest model to original, but those details in Deborah's horses are killing me Crying or Very sad
Yes about Schleich. Indeed, they always had more toyish horse than other brands. But I feel not good when professional horse sculptor can't see some details, that can see other, not horse professional sculptor.

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 3:55 pm

widukind wrote:
Congratulations
Thanks!

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 11:31 am

congrats on the pretty horses!
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 12:51 pm

sauroid wrote:
congrats on the pretty horses!
Thanks a lot!

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 1:57 am

Sorry for not quoting you about Deborah. She is very coerent even in her less precise points and I understand your remarks. Though, it is what determines the style or design of a certain sculptor. I think she is improving and finding a good design for CollectA. Those flashy Breyer like first figures were a shock to a traditional collector of Schleich like horses. Now, we find a better balance and I am sure her horses will continue improving. :)
My point about the Morgan is just this simple thing. When I see CollectA Morgan, I can easily see something like a real Morgan, you cannot attribute other breed to that figure. When I see the Schleich Morgan I am seeing a "generic" horse, Morgan or any other breed could work that it was the same. :)

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 2:02 pm

Roger wrote:
Sorry for not quoting you about Deborah. She is very coerent even in her less precise points and I understand your remarks. Though, it is what determines the style or design of a certain sculptor. I think she is improving and finding a good design for CollectA. Those flashy Breyer like first figures were a shock to a traditional collector of Schleich like horses. Now, we find a better balance and I am sure her horses will continue improving. :)
My point about the Morgan is just this simple thing. When I see CollectA Morgan, I can easily see something like a real Morgan, you cannot attribute other breed to that figure. When I see the Schleich Morgan I am seeing a "generic" horse, Morgan or any other breed could work that it was the same. :)
Yes, indeed about the style. For example, Safari have a bit strange fur: too parallel strands (their polar bear is clear example of it).
I agree with you Very Happy We already can see some improvings in horses by Deborah (compare her Friesian 2011 and Morgan 2014). I just always am angry when I see the same mistakes in different sculptures.

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 6:45 pm

I keep coming back here looking those great photos! Very Happy thank you!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 6:52 pm

JonasV wrote:
I keep coming back here looking those great photos! Very Happy thank you!
Thank you for nice words! Very Happy

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 9:12 pm

Hi, dear friends!
Yesterday I've got four new additions at the day. I was very lucky for two of them, cause I've seen them much time ago and almost can't find them even in international shops.

But let me start from other thing.
Ludwig doesn't want to leave my work table, where are my the most important things.
I dreamed to take a photo/to draw something like that for pretty long time I love you

Well, let's keep moving.
In one shop, where I can find Mojö with crazy cost, was a sale of animals. Usually this shop sell Mojö with price about 7-9 euro. Normal price for Mojö in my country is not more than 5 euro. So this sale had a normal price, which should be everywhere. Ok, ok, it was still expensive, cause almost all animals have scrathes (very strong!) and even miss ears. Unfortunately, Mojö have a bad plastic quality...
But I couldn't resist white Andalusian stallion and Quagga stalion, sculpted by Anna I love you
Walkarounds will be later.

I was really wonder when I saw that in kiosk that:
Fame Master, which I almost can't find in markets. Actually it's marked as «Handsome Toys International Limited», but we all know true Wink
Or maybe it is manufacturer, headed by Fame Master.
I've seen three collections: dogs, wild animals and fishes.
exclamation Guys, I have a deal for you: now I'm trying to find a wolf (it's closed package, NO ONE CAN KNOW what is inside) and so I will to buy some such packages. Maybe you need something from that. So, if I do a mistake and find other animal, I let you know that I have some animals and you choose the one that you want (from those, which I own). Each package costs 3 euros. But I'm warning: I never have sent parcels to abroad; if we get a deal, I'll send the parcel ONLY with track-number (because of our idiot post, which is Resident Evil).

Sorry, I was not accurate with unpacking:

Wild Animals collection:
Hippopotamus
Tiger
Elephant
Lion
Cheetah
Zebra
Giraffe
Rhino
Eagle
Bear
Wolf
Moose

Dog coleection:
Labrador
Bullterier
Boxer
Saint Bernard
Dachshund
Pomeranian Spitz
Shih Tzu
Beagle
Retriver
Great Dane
German Shepherd
Dalmatinian

Bear

Pomeranian Spitz

Should say, I guessed both of Fame Master figurines. Extrasense XD
But there was not wolf >Sad

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 9:19 pm

Wow that photo of Ludwig is absolutely stunning Shocked Love the focus, and he looks so noble and mysterious.

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 9:22 pm

Carola wrote:
Wow that photo of Ludwig is absolutely stunning Shocked Love the focus, and he looks so noble and mysterious.
Thank you Very Happy He also seemed very interesting character. Ive should name him «narcissus», it would fit to him XD

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 9:56 pm

Congratulations with your additions, Anasta Very Happy Your horses are beautiful; I especially like the quagga Very Happy Such an interesting species.
The blind bag figurines are interesting as well; I always have a soft spot for figurines like this. I'd love to have that wolf as well.. Laughing Make sure to share some photographs if you find it! cheers

Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 10:18 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Congratulations with your additions, Anasta Very Happy Your horses are beautiful; I especially like the quagga Very Happy Such an interesting species.
The blind bag figurines are interesting as well; I always have a soft spot for figurines like this. I'd love to have that wolf as well.. Laughing Make sure to share some photographs if you find it! cheers
Thank you!
I own the white wolf by Fame Master but I want brown one very-very much. I remember form of this wolf, but there really wasn't wolf at the moment. Ok, maybe I will able to find two wolves? Who knows Laughing

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 10:20 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Thank you!
I own the white wolf by Fame Master but I want brown one very-very much. I remember form of this wolf, but there really wasn't wolf at the moment. Ok, maybe I will able to find two wolves? Who knows Laughing

Who knows! cheers But there are still lots of other wolves for me to collect Very Happy
Do you have a photograph of the white wolf by Fame Master? sunny

Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 10:27 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:
Thank you!

Who knows! cheers But there are still lots of other wolves for me to collect Very Happy
No, but I'll take tomorrow Smile
By the way, this wolf is the first wolf in my collection, his name White Fang. I bought him when I was 6 years old. I still remember that moment Laughing
What wolves do you need? Maybe I can help you to find them.

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 10:32 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:
Thank you!

By the way, this wolf is the first wolf in my collection, his name White Fang. I bought him when I was 6 years old. I still remember that moment Laughing

Great, I'm looking forward to meet White Fang Very Happy
I still need too much xD Lots of quite common brands as well, so it isn't hard to get them, but I collect other animals as well, so I can't focus for 100% on wolves Razz But thanks for the offer, if I ever need a particular wolf, I'll let you know Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 10:37 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:
Thank you!

Great, I'm looking forward to meet White Fang Very Happy
I still need too much xD Lots of quite common brands as well, so it isn't hard to get them, but I collect other animals as well, so I can't focus for 100% on wolves Razz But thanks for the offer, if I ever need a particular wolf, I'll let you know Very Happy
I just already got almost all major brands and some others, so now I can collect other animals too XD
Ok, good luck! Very Happy

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 1:57 am

Congratulations for your new figures, I wished Fame Master had a fox for me. Laughing

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next