Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28

Go down 
+47
Wilorvise
DestrierModels
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
TheSpottedCat
christinavanderschouw
Mgarat
Night Elf
Tarunyada
costicuba
sadie3112
Regy
JonasV
Kikimalou
Ana
Saarlooswolfhound
LeeAnn
Shanti
Dum_my
koniminiatures
Sassyscribbler
Bloodrayne
NightLioness
Bonobo
MiniZoo
Robert
scot(t)
Deseo
Damon
Florian
Fisva
A.R.Garcia
Pluisje1998
SyLoBe
A-J
Taos
persefone
boba_jagoda
sortepletter
elephas_maximus
Jetty
Silver Unicornis
Elros Alvar
Roger
widukind
SUSANNE
HKHollinstone
Miss Jane
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 6:45 pm

Thank you again cheers

boba_jagoda

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 7:07 am

Love the head on this one Very Happy
the gray one is also nice, and both of the S.P. horses
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 11:23 pm

First of all,
it is a wonderfull model afcourse!
But i love the new color :) She is really deatailled and the little white on the head.
Be-au-ti-full!
I love you

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 12:31 am

Thank you both flower

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 4:21 pm

I love her! Well done!

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 4:23 pm

Thanks Silvia cheers

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Schleich Super Pinto - Deal of a Lifetime ;-)   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 11:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Laughing Actually it's a fake (probably that's obvious Rolling Eyes ) Some of you were egging me on to do a fake super pinto, so here he is! What do you think?

Damon

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 1:34 am

I wanted to do the same thing, because I don't want to spend €400,- on a horse..

It looks great, really does! :)

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 2:09 am

How can you tell the difference between a fake and a real one? How can you tell if someone is selling a fake?
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 3:09 am

Damon93 wrote:
I wanted to do the same thing, because I don't want to spend €400,- on a horse..

It looks great, really does! :)

Thank you! Very Happy The same for me, I didn't want to spend so much money on a plastic horse, and the novelty of having one made by me is even better than an expensive real one, for me anyway. sunny

Schleichgirl wrote:
How can you tell the difference between a fake and a real one? How can you tell if someone is selling a fake?

You can look at the way the paintwork is done, check with references of ones you know for sure are real. The inside of the ears and the eyes are often easy ways to tell if it is real or not. Wink

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 8:56 am

GREAT job, LeeAnn cheers

persefone

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 9:51 am

Great work! and also good business on ebay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sadie3112

sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 10:21 am

Hehe, great idea LeeAnn! You did a great job! Very Happy

boba_jagoda

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 11:12 am

It looks great Very Happy
I would say that the texture of the horse is a good giveaway of a fake
The "airbrushed" "halos" are not looking like airbrush, and - he's too clean - but I guess we don't want to be too perfect in faking a superpinto  Laughing  

It is in any case a great way to convince yourself that you don't need the original and to spent the money on
buying around 30-50 other models Laughing

One superpinto got sold on ebay yesterday for 136 euros - I would still not be motivated to get him  Laughing
superpino
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 12:37 pm

I was sure you've gotten a real one! Very Happy That would've make me pretty jealous..xD
I think its a nice idea.. Though I really wanna own a real one someday!
I actually have this model in my body box, would you mind me doing the same thing? Very Happy
Great job!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 12:57 pm

XD At firsh I Think It was the real SuperPinto, lol! lol! Great Idea!

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 2:53 pm

Thanks friends! Very Happy

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 2:55 pm

jonesee wrote:
I was sure you've gotten a real one! Very Happy That would've make me pretty jealous..xD
I actually have this  model in my body box, would you mind me doing the same thing? Very Happy
Great job!

Go ahead, it's your horse not mine. Wink

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 3:24 pm

Hahaha, very nice Superpinto LeeAnn, great job on him Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:12 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
jonesee wrote:
I actually have this  model in my body box, would you mind me doing the same thing? Very Happy
Great job!

Go ahead, it's your horse not mine. Wink

Very Happy Will try if I dare Laughing

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 11:22 pm

Ana wrote:
Hahaha, very nice Superpinto LeeAnn, great job on him Very Happy

Thanks Ana cheers

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 7:43 pm

Great idea Very Happy
Maybe one day i will do the same Very Happy

Deseo

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 9:15 pm

Very nice Very Happy
I actually did same with my "super beagle". Good enough until I find a real one Wink

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 3:54 am

Great job, you almost fooled me. Wink We all should do this, heaven knows no one has that much money to throw around. (at leastt I don't Rolling Eyes )

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Jetty

Jetty

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:38 am

How is the Fjord..... ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28
Page 7 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next