Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28

Go down 
+47
Wilorvise
DestrierModels
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
TheSpottedCat
christinavanderschouw
Mgarat
Night Elf
Tarunyada
costicuba
sadie3112
Regy
JonasV
Kikimalou
Ana
Saarlooswolfhound
LeeAnn
Shanti
Dum_my
koniminiatures
Sassyscribbler
Bloodrayne
NightLioness
Bonobo
MiniZoo
Robert
scot(t)
Deseo
Damon
Florian
Fisva
A.R.Garcia
Pluisje1998
SyLoBe
A-J
Taos
persefone
boba_jagoda
sortepletter
elephas_maximus
Jetty
Silver Unicornis
Elros Alvar
Roger
widukind
SUSANNE
HKHollinstone
Miss Jane
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 25 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 12:57 pm

Such beautiful work again! I just love the palomino version of Snegir! Great cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 25 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 1:46 pm

Thanks Jonas! cheers

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 12:52 am

Ooh I've neglected this topic pale

A few finished since my last post.
Custom Etched Harley to pinto, started like this:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

to this:
in the snow -

and not -

Swirly horse commission for someone you all know Wink

Another swirly horse commission on the jumping SM mold.

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 4:08 am

Your work is pleasant to view

Last edited by Wilorvise on Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 8:48 am

The two stable mates look like delicious hard candy.
But Harley takes the top spot.
He looks yummy.
Just like chocolate chip cookie dough. cheers

Jetty

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 9:00 am

Love the blue sm I love you and Harley I already saw on FB, takes your breath away! cheers I love you
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 9:13 am

Very nice! Very Happy I love the pinto, especially his photos on the snow Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 3:13 pm

Thank you friends! cheers

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 25 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 7:56 pm

Wow, that Harley looks great! How many hours did you spend etching him?? Shocked cheers Awesome!! Btw. how is you Liam-project  coming along? Wink
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 25 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 8:00 pm

Thank you Shanti! Very Happy I lost count shortly after I started Laughing Embarassed A lot, that's all I know Wink

Heh, I'm so slow, I haven't even started poor Liam yet. Laughing The only progress that's been made is digging him out of the sales box and putting him in the body box. But that's one step right? Rolling Eyes I'm thinking I might want to do him in black leopard appy now, what do you think?

I've mostly been working on models for my Breyerfest diorama lately, so I haven't really done much for my personal models since.

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 25 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 8:11 pm

Ok, I see! Wink
Poor Liam! Tried to buy another Liam but he sold out. Luckily another shop still has some. He was a special run in 2015, so he is limited in numbers...
Black Appy sounds good to me! Would love to see all of your preparations for Breyerfest!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 25 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 8:42 pm

Liam is still available on Breyer's website if you still want one Very Happy

If I get the chance I'll send you some photos - I have one on my phone but I don't have the cord handy at the moment...

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 3:01 am

Lots of new models completed! Very Happy

I started using an airbrush to paint my models (I've had one I used for cakes but it's gone unused for years), and I'm not going back to pastels!! Love the airbrush now bounce

This is the first one I did with the airbrush, a bay Traditional Totilas

This model was completely overhauled by our own Lea Magga, aka [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. It started out as a AA Morgan, which I sculpted the mane and tail on and painted.
Before:

After:

Okay, Shanti convinced me. Decided on painting my Liam to a bay after all Razz

Did this one for a swap on another forum, leopard appaloosa Stablemate painted with the airbrush.

And finally, yes, another bay, a Classic Breyer Andalusian done with the airbrush. This was one of my first etchies (which was pretty awful Laughing ), whose leg broke off in transport to a show to sell. Repaired the leg and painted him up, and I donated him to my live show for the raffle.

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 2:21 am

Another one done! Second swap model Smile

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 5:59 pm

Beautiful, beautiful!! You are really good with the airbrush, need to try this one day too! The Totilas is lovely and I really like the bay Liam!! This color suits him so well!
The stablemate Appy is so cute!!
Why don't you want to paint with pastels no more?
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 6:04 pm

Thank you Shanti! Very Happy That means a lot to me, it's not cheap to start up using the airbrush, so I'm glad they're worth it.

I'm so impatient - using layer after layer of pastel and waiting for the sealer to dry takes too long for me. I won't even paint anything that's not a mini with pastels - just takes too long and too much medium. No The airbrush is very fast and still produces a nice result. Hopefully I will get better with it as I use it more - eventually I want to do complicated dapple greys, but for now I'm avoiding them like the plague!

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 6:38 pm

I truly understand this! I am a very impatient person myself... Rolling Eyes cyclops
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 7:03 pm

Well I don't see it in your work Wink

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 7:09 pm

No, not in the pictures I am publishing... cherry Suspect Laughing
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 7:10 pm

And not in Silver Trouble or my fjord! cheers

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 10:40 am

Lovely airbrushed models!
But like you said no appels Razz andd a lot of bays haha.
Maybe first a grullo ore something to practise another color seam?
Stil lovely work Very Happy I love you

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 2:33 pm

Thank you! Very Happy I'm working on two grey duns and two bay duns now, they're tricky colors but hopefully will have them done soon bounce

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 5:27 pm

Two more! Smile I've been too lazy to post photos Sleep

Bay STB SM, airbrushed

Grey dun fjord from the Driving SM mold

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 10:21 pm

Lovely little ones.
Love the airbrush I love you

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25