Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28

Go down 
+47
Wilorvise
DestrierModels
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
TheSpottedCat
christinavanderschouw
Mgarat
Night Elf
Tarunyada
costicuba
sadie3112
Regy
JonasV
Kikimalou
Ana
Saarlooswolfhound
LeeAnn
Shanti
Dum_my
koniminiatures
Sassyscribbler
Bloodrayne
NightLioness
Bonobo
MiniZoo
Robert
scot(t)
Deseo
Damon
Florian
Fisva
A.R.Garcia
Pluisje1998
SyLoBe
A-J
Taos
persefone
boba_jagoda
sortepletter
elephas_maximus
Jetty
Silver Unicornis
Elros Alvar
Roger
widukind
SUSANNE
HKHollinstone
Miss Jane
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
TheSpottedCat

TheSpottedCat

Country/State : Sweden

LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 9:05 pm

They are all very beautiful, your etching have improved also. I'm really fond of the leopard one too. Good work!
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 10:01 pm

Thank you so much! I actually don't really like how the WB came out :lol but glad you like him.

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 19 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 3:50 pm

Love the mustang and the little etch horse,
he/she has a very nice color without the etch sow this one is extra special with the etch.

That face of the Safari draft to black leopard appaloosa! Omg he looks so good!
I think its a shame he is not a itty bitty bigger. But still lovely model and with this new color
i deffenalty would buy (if i had the money!Sad )

Beautifull work on all of them :)

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 19 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 4:29 pm

Thank you! Glad you like them cheers

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 12:40 pm

Shocked I've dropped my eyes - again. Some amazing work here! My favorites, DaCaprio and the leopard appaloosa drafter look both so good cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 1:32 pm

Thanks Jonas! Very Happy Glad you think so Wink

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 12:29 am

Finished this girl a little white ago but I'm getting around to posting her here now Smile  I worked on her since December I believe, and she's finally done! cheers

Fully etched (hair pattern etched in) original Cedarfarm Wixom, with handpainted and glossed eyes, hooves also glossed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Regy

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 1:03 am

love her :)

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 1:08 am

Thanks! Very Happy

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 9:52 am

drunken Applause Applause cheers
Beautiful! Very Happy

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 10:34 am

Beautiful work Applause
And so much work on the fur affraid

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 1:57 pm

Thanks Karin and Kosta! cheers

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 3:11 pm

Wow, that's beautiful! It looks like a lot of work. How do you do this?? Well done, LeeAnn! Applause

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 3:44 pm

Thank you Julie! Yes, a lot of work is an understatement Laughing She's etched, which means I used an xacto knife to scratch off all the little hairs one by one, following the hair pattern of a real horse. All of the grey is the bare plastic (she's made of grey plastic, not white). Very Happy

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 4:13 pm

LeeAnn wrote:
Thank you Julie! Yes, a lot of work is an understatement Laughing  She's etched, which means I used an xacto knife to scratch off all the little hairs one by one, following the hair pattern of a real horse. All of the grey is the bare plastic (she's made of grey plastic, not white). Very Happy

Uh oh, that sounds so time consuming.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] But I think it paid off, because the result is gorgeous Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 4:25 pm

Thank you so much cheers

Night Elf

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 9:28 pm

Beautiful! Such life about her and lovely eyes. Very Happy

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 9:41 pm

Thanks Jessica! Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 6:57 am

Impressive job and very nice result, I admire your talent and patience Applause
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 2:05 pm

Thank you Christophe! Very Happy

Mgarat

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 2:30 pm

Simply splendid!!! I love her. Applause Applause Applause

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My shop in Etsy
Back to top Go down
http://divartsity.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 2:53 pm

Holy hamster Shocked

She is beautyful, - and the FUR Applause Applause

I suppose she is what you call roaned/tick..something in USA ?

If you had left the head and legs all black, she would have been an amazing black roan in autum, growing white woolly underwear Very Happy

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 3:12 pm

Mgarat wrote:
Simply splendid!!! I love her. Applause Applause Applause

Thank you! cheers

SUSANNE wrote:
Holy hamster Shocked

She is beautyful, - and the FUR Applause Applause

I suppose she is what you call roaned/tick..something  in USA ?

If you had left the head and legs all black, she would have been an amazing black roan in autum, growing white woolly underwear Very Happy

Thank you Susanne! cheers You could definitely consider it roaning - I didn't intend for her to be a roan or anything, just wanted her to be an etched grey, but yes, it would still be roaning Very Happy

At first I wanted to do the full hair pattern, then add more white to the belly and high white socks to make her a loud sabino, but then I realized she was made of grey plastic, not white, so I couldn't do all that Sad Oh well, at least she looks alright with just this hair pattern.

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 6:32 pm

Wow that's pretty amazing! I can imagine how such a long lasting project she was.. You really do this etching well, LeeAnn! :) have you been working on smaller horse recently? (I still want to have another CM by you someday) Razz

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 1:40 am

Thank you so much Jonas! Very Happy I actually don't have anything in progress other than my Pym AR that I hope to finish tonight for the show tomorrow lol! Have you seen my sales topic? I'm selling a lot of CMs Wink

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28
Page 19 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next