Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around by postsaurichian

Go down 
+23
smilodoncalifornicus
lucky luke
Carola
MARTINLATIN
Seeway
ken yeo
NightLioness
widukind
Saarlooswolfhound
john2xtheman
scot(t)
animalluvr6
Sergey
JonasV
Ana
Bloodrayne
ulinuk
orcagirl26
SUSANNE
arafan
Bonobo
SpiralStrix
postsaurischian
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around by postsaurichian - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around by postsaurichian   Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around by postsaurichian - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Aug 2014, 02:31

Really!!! I think that it looks exactly like a snow leopard that I printed out and drew. The paint job looks acurate to me. But each to his own Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around by postsaurichian   Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around by postsaurichian - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Aug 2014, 06:39

Thankyou for the great comparison photo, Bonobo Applause

Schleichgirl wrote:
Really!!! I think that it looks exactly like a snow leopard that I printed out and drew. The paint job looks acurate to me. But each to his own Very Happy

Yes ! I think it is fantastic, too Shocked

Wonderful paintwork, and for once a head that has the real size for an adult, instead of being "cute-large" cheers
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

john2xtheman

john2xtheman

Country/State : u.s.a.

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around by postsaurichian   Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around by postsaurichian - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Aug 2014, 07:11

That is easily the best snow leopard I've seen yet.I love when toys get as heavily detailed as resin models. Very Happy
Applause Applause Applause

Seeway

Country/State : Taiwan

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around by postsaurichian   Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around by postsaurichian - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Aug 2014, 09:02

I've been looking forward to the walkaround of this Papo item for long. Thank you very much. They are excellent photos.

Wondering when will the roaring lion come around?
Back to top Go down
MARTINLATIN

MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around by postsaurichian   Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around by postsaurichian - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug 2014, 07:32

OMG THIS IS A MUST HAVE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around by postsaurichian   Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around by postsaurichian - Page 2 EmptyTue 02 Sep 2014, 17:22

Thank you for sharing Very Happy Great photos!

Personally I think this looks like to be a very good mdoel, and the paintjob is, to my expectations, surprisingly great for a mass produced hand painted model Very Happy

lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around by postsaurichian   Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around by postsaurichian - Page 2 EmptyWed 03 Sep 2014, 15:12

Bonobo wrote:
Here is a comparison with CollectA snow leopards. Very Happy

Thankyou for the great comparison photo, Bonobo! Very Happy study scratch Wink
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around by postsaurichian   Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around by postsaurichian - Page 2 EmptyWed 03 Sep 2014, 15:17

Here's a picture I found, like !!!!!!! Very Happy study Cool jocolor

lol!
Back to top Go down
smilodoncalifornicus

smilodoncalifornicus

Country/State : USA Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around by postsaurichian   Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around by postsaurichian - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Sep 2014, 03:55

arafan wrote:
I can't say anything, it looks so weird.  Mad silent 
But congratulations! Very Happy

What???? Weird?? I think it's the most amazing and life like figurine I have ever seen of a present day animal
Back to top Go down
smilodoncalifornicus

smilodoncalifornicus

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around by postsaurichian   Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around by postsaurichian - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Sep 2014, 04:00

scot(t) wrote:
This is just fabulous. I'm so excited about this model. As usual, Papo is producing fantastic animal figures and this Snow Leopard is superb.

I completely agree. When I fist saw pictures of this Snow Leopard, I thought it was a real one...it's just stunning. I think it's Papo's best one yet by far.
Back to top Go down
smilodoncalifornicus

smilodoncalifornicus

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around by postsaurichian   Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around by postsaurichian - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Sep 2014, 16:28

arafan wrote:
Bonobo wrote:
arafan wrote:
I can't say anything, it looks so weird.  Mad silent 
But congratulations! Very Happy

why? Very Happy
I'm really disappoitet, that color looks so ugly, I would say it's one of the baddest paintjobs that Papo has ever done...
If I advertise with such a great figurine, so I would also like to get one like that.

Wow..you could not think more opposite of me if you tried on this one...I think its so perfectly painted that I had a hard time distuguishing the figurine from the real cat. I know Snow Leopards very well, and this is as good as it gets from Papo....its fantastically painted, and morphollogically perfect.
Back to top Go down
smilodoncalifornicus

smilodoncalifornicus

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around by postsaurichian   Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around by postsaurichian - Page 2 EmptyWed 08 Oct 2014, 15:26

arafan wrote:
For me they look really different!
I also don't know why but I'm really dissapoint. I don't see anything similar like on the stock photo. So I don't think that I will buy it (and yes I have seen it in real life), but that's on other thing.

It looks exactly like the stock photo to me, and I would be willing to bet, to most others also.
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around by postsaurichian   Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around by postsaurichian - Page 2 EmptyWed 08 Oct 2014, 16:36

I'm agree that it on the stock photo looks awesome, but now please compare it with the pictures on the first page, you will see what's the difference.

smilodoncalifornicus

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around by postsaurichian   Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around by postsaurichian - Page 2 EmptyWed 08 Oct 2014, 16:42

arafan wrote:
I'm agree that it on the stock photo looks awesome, but now please compare it with the pictures on the first page, you will see what's the difference.

Sorry, I still think it looks very good and just like a real Snow Leopard. To me, its the most realistic cat figurine that Papo has ever done.
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around by postsaurichian   Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around by postsaurichian - Page 2 EmptyWed 08 Oct 2014, 17:38

I think this is amazing Snow Leopard, I must get one! cheers I think these new photos are better than catalog photos, it looks much nicer, the pose is really good Very Happy Paint job could be better but that's the only flaw for me. Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around by postsaurichian   Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around by postsaurichian - Page 2 EmptyWed 08 Oct 2014, 17:56

smilodoncalifornicus wrote:
arafan wrote:

Sorry, I still think it looks very good and just like a real Snow Leopard.  To me,  its the most realistic cat figurine that Papo has ever done.
That's your option, I'm glaid that you like it. But how I said before I'm still not a fan of it. The figure itself is great (the head culd be a little bigger) but the paintjob is miserable.

smilodoncalifornicus

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around by postsaurichian   Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around by postsaurichian - Page 2 EmptyWed 08 Oct 2014, 18:12

arafan wrote:
smilodoncalifornicus wrote:
arafan wrote:

Sorry, I still think it looks very good and just like a real Snow Leopard.  To me,  its the most realistic cat figurine that Papo has ever done.
That's your option, I'm glaid that you like it. But how I said before I'm still not a fan of it. The figure itself is great (the head culd be a little bigger) but the paintjob is miserable.

Yes, our opinions of this one are very different, especially about the paint job. Thats ok. In real life Snow Leopards had a small head in proportion to the body size. In my eyes, I can't find anything wrong with this figurine.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around by postsaurichian   Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around by postsaurichian - Page 2 EmptyWed 08 Oct 2014, 19:42

Good that we have the right to our opinions Wink
How boring life would be, if we all wanted to dress in black or all wanted to dress in pink  Laughing

My opinion is that I am absolutely besotted with this model, WOW ! cheers Applause bounce I love you

smilodoncalifornicus

smilodoncalifornicus

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around by postsaurichian   Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around by postsaurichian - Page 2 EmptyWed 08 Oct 2014, 23:59

SUSANNE wrote:
Good that we have the right to our opinions Wink
How boring life would be, if we all wanted to dress in black or all wanted to dress in pink  Laughing

My opinion is that I am absolutely besotted with this model, WOW ! cheers Applause bounce I love you

Very good point Susanne. It's a great figure.
Back to top Go down
posttenebraslux

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around by postsaurichian   Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around by postsaurichian - Page 2 EmptyThu 16 Oct 2014, 10:05

I just got this model myself and I have to say that it is not only the best snow leopard that you will probably ever see produced, It is, in my opinion, the single most beautiful and lifelike model I have seen, right up there with the Papo lioness. True, the paintwork isn't perfectly, flawlessly accurate, but it is so close that you hardly notice it. The sculpt though is just so perfect, particularly the face, that I have to pick it up and look at it every time I pass by my shelf. It is now the crown jewel of my collection!

I, for one, am thoroughly impressed with Papo's work on this model and highly recommend it to any one who is currently feeling skeptical about it, (I was myself somewhat disappointed with some of the pictures I was seeing). Once you have it in your hand though and can see it in person you can really appreciate just how beautiful it is!
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around by postsaurichian   Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around by postsaurichian - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Oct 2014, 06:36

it's a good one!

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around by postsaurichian   Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around by postsaurichian - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Oct 2014, 10:32

Yes ! FANTASTIC model cheers Applause Applause

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around by postsaurichian   Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around by postsaurichian - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Oct 2014, 11:17

The model of the year !..for me afro

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around by postsaurichian   Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around by postsaurichian - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Oct 2014, 14:42

Beautiful! cheers cheers cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
smilodoncalifornicus

smilodoncalifornicus

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around by postsaurichian   Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around by postsaurichian - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Oct 2014, 23:07

posttenebraslux wrote:
I just got this model myself and I have to say that it is not only the best snow leopard that you will probably ever see produced, It is, in my opinion, the single most beautiful and lifelike model I have seen, right up there with the Papo lioness. True, the paintwork isn't perfectly, flawlessly accurate, but it is so close that you hardly notice it. The sculpt though is just so perfect, particularly the face, that I have to pick it up and look at it every time I pass by my shelf. It is now the crown jewel of my collection!

I, for one, am thoroughly impressed with Papo's work on this model and highly recommend it to any one who is currently feeling skeptical about it, (I was myself somewhat disappointed with some of the pictures I was seeing). Once you have it in your hand though and can see it in person you can really appreciate just how beautiful it is!

I agree. To me, it's the most beautiful and accurate figurine I have ever seen. I bought this one also, and when it's viewed in person, it is so fantastic looking that it's as if the real thing was just shrunken down to 1/24 scale.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around by postsaurichian   Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around by postsaurichian - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around by postsaurichian
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next