Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:44 pm

Everyone seems to have a place to list their new editions, so I thought I would join in too Very Happy

Here's some comparison pictures of my old 'Made in China' Hanoverian foal and my newly obtained 'Made in Germany' version.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

As you can see, the made in Germany version has a better blended star marking, however I think the China version has nicer eyes cyclops  

I also got my hands on the TWH yearling who's surprisingly cute!

My next recent addition is the new Hanoverian foal who is just adorable! Shocked  

Thank you for viewing and I hope to be updating this thread soon! Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by sadie3112 on Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:21 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:55 pm

Congratulations! cheers

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:58 pm

LOVELY foals I love you cheers

There is quite some difference between those China' Hanoverian foal, - the ares too, and isn't on a little larger than the other ?

I also love that yearling, - it is one of the models that makes you want to keep collecting Schleich Very Happy Very Happy

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:32 pm

Aww so cute photos I'm melting Very Happy
Big congrats on the Germany variation! I like the china one, so cute eyes and all... :3
And the new Hannover! I need it! Very Happy

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:47 pm

Nice newcomers, congratulations!!

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:53 am

Thank you everyone! Very Happy I think my German Hanoverian is larger than the china one, I wonder why affraid Laughing

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:14 am

I'd expect the size difference to be due to remolding. Still, interesting! Nice foals overall, too - I especially like the sprightly TWH!

Lea K.  |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://koni.weebly.com/
Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:07 am

Awrh, they are so CUTE drunken I love you

sadie3112

PostSubject: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update 4th October   Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:13 pm

Today I received a Papo horse who needed a little paint touch-up.

Here he is originally:

And here he is almost finished:

And a close up of his repainted face:

Name suggestions are always welcome!Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:53 pm

Congrats again :)

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:22 pm

Congrats, and great work! He looks so much better without the grey muzzle. Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:54 pm

It is a wonderful model cheers

Look at his happy face, - and the tail, - 100% Papo-horse-charm cheers

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:26 pm

Much improved! I think I recognize the look on it's face, too - it's one I got a lot as a ten-year-old pony girl whenever I entered the stall of a certain 2-meter Finnhorse mare who knew I and my 140 centimeters stood no chance at getting the bridle on her. It suits the tinker well, that same expression.

Lea K.  |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
sadie3112

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:26 am

Thank you everyone I love you Papo have some lovely models but with horrible paintwork Mad Laughing

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:58 pm

Wow Abby, he looks so much better after your little painting session Very Happy
I like it really! Wouldn't mind owning this kind of beauty Very Happy
Congratulations! :)

Back to top Go down
sadie3112

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:00 pm

Today I went to the post office and collected a parcel that has come all the way from Germany. Inside was three of the exclusive Müller horses which were generously sent by Yvette! cheers
I didn't like the lipizzaner mare and that's why I only received three of the exclusives Very Happy

Now, it is time for the pictures!

First up is the Camargue horse who was made in Tunisia

Next up is the beautiful Hanoverian mare who was made in Portugal

And lastly is the Arabian Mare, I actually this this model is better up close in person than in pictures (though she's still quite anatomically incorrect Laughing )

Thank you for viewing and have a wonderful day flower

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:12 pm

Congratulations! These horses are not special because the title "SE" but because an amazing friend got them for you Very Happy Hurray for Yvette!

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:17 pm

oohhh, that Camargue horse drunken
Congratulations!! Very Happy And indeed, hurray for Yvette ^^

Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:30 pm

Congratulations again :)

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:38 pm

Fine, that they are arrived in England. I like best the Hanoverian mare.
Your photos of Arabian Mare are also so very good! - There the figure looks so much better as in real. flower flower

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:27 pm

Awesome that also you're one of those who've been brutally attacked by parcels from Yvette Laughing Laughing
Mine is on its way... bounce
I love the first one and the hanoverian of course! That black lady just makes me smile... What a Face
Great additions to your collection, Abby! Vielen dank for Yvett being such a lovely person cheers sunny

Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:34 pm

Very sweet of Yvette - and some very sweet additions! The Camargue is rather appealing in blonde.

Back to top Go down
ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:13 pm

Congrats! Wonderful horses cyclops cyclops cyclops cheers

Back to top Go down
http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:44 pm

They are so great, - CONGRATULATIONS, and hurray for Yvette cheers

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:00 pm

It is very neat, that they are made in Tunisia and Portugal Very Happy I seemed to have an idea that all Müller SE's were made in China, but I see I was wrong Very Happy What about the black Arabian mare?

They are gorgeous!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Today at 11:30 am

Back to top Go down

Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next