Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!

Go down 
+17
NightLioness
Wilorvise
landrover
Bloodrayne
schleich61
JonasV
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
Roger
widukind
LeeAnn
ulinuk
sadie3112
costicuba
75senta75
Carola
koniminiatures
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
sadie3112

sadie3112

Country/State : England

Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 3:18 pm

Guess who finally has some new models to share! cheers

I shall start with the two duplicates that I ordered, first up is the Akhal Teke stallion who I believe is now retired. He is actually my third model on this mold..I think I'm obsessed! Laughing  I can't wait to customise one of them!Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Then it's the retired Arabian foal, he too is going to become a customisation victim one day Twisted Evil

Now, onto the other new additions, I've wanted his big guy since I first saw him and he's even more beautiful in person! cheers

Then while browsing for models to bring me up to the free shipping i saw this cutie! Very Happy He has the most gorgeous face which melts my hear I love you  

The last 'model' isn't actually a horse, but it's still related so I thought I'd include her anyway Very Happy

Alas, that is all for today and I hope I will be able to update this fairly soon!

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 6:34 pm

Congratulations with your new horse flock sunny

A lucky girl you got there, who can take a ride on an Akhal Teke or a Clydesdale , or just stroke a lovely foal or two Very Happy

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 7:24 pm

Congrats

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 1:01 am

Addicted in horses from Turkmenistan! Actually, it was one of the most interesting breeds released by the brand. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6