Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

Where to get Nayab horse sets?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
QuollMate

Country/State : USΔ ~ Colorado

PostSubject: Where to get Nayab horse sets?   Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I am looking for the sets 175 and 32. Any help would be appreciated. Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]-QM [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://aviationnation.wix.com/blog
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Where to get Nayab horse sets?   Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:17 am

Good question scratch
If you find a place, I would be very interested to know if they also have the cat-set cat Very Happy

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Where to get Nayab horse sets?   Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:46 pm

The cat set is adorable and I would like it sometime too. I think I may know someone who may have the cats Susanne. I'm not sure though. Let me check.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]-QM [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Where to get Nayab horse sets?   Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:11 pm

Emma, I know sea horses are fish but those don't look sea horses at all! Laughing Wink

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Where to get Nayab horse sets?   Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Emma, I know sea horses are fish but those don't look sea horses at all! Laughing Wink

Fish have become increasingly difficult to acquire, therefore I will have to start collecting other groups of animals. cheers

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where to get Nayab horse sets?   Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:31 pm

Fish have become increasingly difficult to acquire, therefore I will have to start collecting other groups of animals. cheers

That's great but quite surprising for me. I was expecting more sea uchins, starfish, sea slugs and things like that. Horses are too dry! Shocked
Will you collect Nayab horses or horses of that size?

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Where to get Nayab horse sets?   Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:36 pm

That's great but quite surprising for me. I was expecting more sea uchins, starfish, sea slugs and things like that. Horses are too dry! Shocked

Not horses in specific. I'm just interested in getting all the nayab sets I like.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where to get Nayab horse sets?   Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:10 am

Not horses in specific. I'm just interested in getting all the nayab sets I like.

OK, I understood now. Very Happy Good luck! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Where to get Nayab horse sets?   Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:13 am

OK, I understood now. Very Happy  Good luck! Very Happy

My search list has 2 bird sets, the antelope set, the wolf set, and the two horse sets.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where to get Nayab horse sets?   Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:25 am

OK, I understood now. Very Happy  Good luck! Very Happy

My search list has 2 bird sets, the antelope set, the wolf set, and the two horse sets.

Off topic but I am almost sure Safari is releasing a fish toob to 2016. Also, as you ever considered to collect their Incredible Creatures fish, I know they're too large for your taste but they look very good. I have a kind of hidden search list with those lifesized but if it ever happens it has to be in a different stage of my life. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Where to get Nayab horse sets?   Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:48 am

I'd be interested in many Nayab figures, but from this page the dog (#112 and #24 mostly) and cat sets. I remember as a kid though I almost had all of those horses from the #66 set from a dollar store in the mall here. I rather liked their really interactive poses and expressions etc. I wish modern companies would be a little more imaginative with their figures like that. Very Happy
Good luck Emma.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Where to get Nayab horse sets?   Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:23 am

I'd be interested in many Nayab figures, but from this page the dog (#112 and #24 mostly) and cat sets. I remember as a kid though I almost had all of those horses from the #66 set from a dollar store in the mall here. I rather liked their really interactive poses and expressions etc. I wish modern companies would be a little more imaginative with their figures like that. Very Happy
Good luck Emma.

Thank you! I'm sure to find them eventually.

Back to top Go down
RockyRiverRanch

Country/State : America

PostSubject: Re: Where to get Nayab horse sets?   Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:12 am

I have found some Nayab horse sets (4 piece, 2 schleich size and 2 about Breyer stablemate size) at Menards the last few weeks. I believe the sets are a Lipizzaner stallion and halfinger stallion. The next set is a bay thoroughbred stallion and a palomino quarter horse (Christmas presents for my daughter so I didn't get to really inspect them) and the last set (which I haven't been able to get my hands on) is a black and white gypsy vanner and a blue roan mustang? They are on sale too! Only $6!!! Painting on them is a bit rough I noticed. Sad
Back to top Go down
QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Where to get Nayab horse sets?   Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:29 am

If 175 and 32 at the store, could we possibly do a trade/buy? Thanks! Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
RockyRiverRanch

PostSubject: Re: Where to get Nayab horse sets?   Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:19 pm

I went into Menards this morning they they are completely out of the horse sets. Sad Ill be heading to a larger city this weekend and hopefully they will have some.
Back to top Go down
RockyRiverRanch

PostSubject: Re: Where to get Nayab horse sets?   Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Where to get Nayab horse sets?   Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:09 pm

I went into Menards this morning they they are completely out of the horse sets. Sad Ill be heading to a larger city this weekend and hopefully they will have some.

Thank you! PM me if you find 175 and 32. cheers

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to get Nayab horse sets?   Today at 3:14 pm

Back to top Go down

Where to get Nayab horse sets?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1