Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where to get Nayab horse sets?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
QuollMate

QuollMate

Country/State : Denver, Colorado & Prescott, Arizona

Where to get Nayab horse sets? Empty
PostSubject: Where to get Nayab horse sets?   Where to get Nayab horse sets? EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 3:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I am looking for the sets 175 and 32. Any help would be appreciated. Very Happy

My Instagrams:

Personal Page
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/speedbird.concorde
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Where to get Nayab horse sets?   Where to get Nayab horse sets? EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 10:17 am

Good question scratch
If you find a place, I would be very interested to know if they also have the cat-set cat Very Happy

QuollMate

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Where to get Nayab horse sets?   Where to get Nayab horse sets? EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 3:46 pm

The cat set is adorable and I would like it sometime too. I think I may know someone who may have the cats Susanne. I'm not sure though. Let me check.

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Where to get Nayab horse sets?   Where to get Nayab horse sets? EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 12:11 am

Emma, I know sea horses are fish but those don't look sea horses at all! Laughing Wink

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Where to get Nayab horse sets?   Where to get Nayab horse sets? EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 12:14 am

Roger wrote:
Emma, I know sea horses are fish but those don't look sea horses at all! Laughing Wink

Fish have become increasingly difficult to acquire, therefore I will have to start collecting other groups of animals. cheers

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Where to get Nayab horse sets?   Where to get Nayab horse sets? EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 12:31 am

QuollMate wrote:
Roger wrote:

Fish have become increasingly difficult to acquire, therefore I will have to start collecting other groups of animals. cheers

That's great but quite surprising for me. I was expecting more sea uchins, starfish, sea slugs and things like that. Horses are too dry! Shocked
Will you collect Nayab horses or horses of that size?

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Where to get Nayab horse sets?   Where to get Nayab horse sets? EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 12:36 am

Roger wrote:
QuollMate wrote:
Roger wrote:

That's great but quite surprising for me. I was expecting more sea uchins, starfish, sea slugs and things like that. Horses are too dry! Shocked

Not horses in specific. I'm just interested in getting all the nayab sets I like.

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Where to get Nayab horse sets?   Where to get Nayab horse sets? EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 1:10 am

QuollMate wrote:
Roger wrote:
QuollMate wrote:
Roger wrote:

Not horses in specific. I'm just interested in getting all the nayab sets I like.

OK, I understood now. Very Happy Good luck! Very Happy

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Where to get Nayab horse sets?   Where to get Nayab horse sets? EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 1:13 am

Roger wrote:
QuollMate wrote:
Roger wrote:
QuollMate wrote:
Roger wrote:

OK, I understood now. Very Happy  Good luck! Very Happy

My search list has 2 bird sets, the antelope set, the wolf set, and the two horse sets.

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Where to get Nayab horse sets?   Where to get Nayab horse sets? EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 1:25 am

QuollMate wrote:
Roger wrote:
QuollMate wrote:
Roger wrote:
QuollMate wrote:
Roger wrote:

OK, I understood now. Very Happy  Good luck! Very Happy

My search list has 2 bird sets, the antelope set, the wolf set, and the two horse sets.

Off topic but I am almost sure Safari is releasing a fish toob to 2016. Also, as you ever considered to collect their Incredible Creatures fish, I know they're too large for your taste but they look very good. I have a kind of hidden search list with those lifesized but if it ever happens it has to be in a different stage of my life. Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Where to get Nayab horse sets?   Where to get Nayab horse sets? EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 1:48 am

I'd be interested in many Nayab figures, but from this page the dog (#112 and #24 mostly) and cat sets. I remember as a kid though I almost had all of those horses from the #66 set from a dollar store in the mall here. I rather liked their really interactive poses and expressions etc. I wish modern companies would be a little more imaginative with their figures like that. Very Happy
Good luck Emma.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
QuollMate

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Where to get Nayab horse sets?   Where to get Nayab horse sets? EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 2:23 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
I'd be interested in many Nayab figures, but from this page the dog (#112 and #24 mostly) and cat sets. I remember as a kid though I almost had all of those horses from the #66 set from a dollar store in the mall here. I rather liked their really interactive poses and expressions etc. I wish modern companies would be a little more imaginative with their figures like that. Very Happy
Good luck Emma.

Thank you! I'm sure to find them eventually.

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
RockyRiverRanch

RockyRiverRanch

Country/State : America

PostSubject: Re: Where to get Nayab horse sets?   Where to get Nayab horse sets? EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 7:12 am

I have found some Nayab horse sets (4 piece, 2 schleich size and 2 about Breyer stablemate size) at Menards the last few weeks. I believe the sets are a Lipizzaner stallion and halfinger stallion. The next set is a bay thoroughbred stallion and a palomino quarter horse (Christmas presents for my daughter so I didn't get to really inspect them) and the last set (which I haven't been able to get my hands on) is a black and white gypsy vanner and a blue roan mustang? They are on sale too! Only $6!!! Painting on them is a bit rough I noticed. Sad
Back to top Go down
QuollMate

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Where to get Nayab horse sets?   Where to get Nayab horse sets? EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 7:29 am

If 175 and 32 at the store, could we possibly do a trade/buy? Thanks! Very Happy

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
RockyRiverRanch

RockyRiverRanch

PostSubject: Re: Where to get Nayab horse sets?   Where to get Nayab horse sets? EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 7:19 pm

I went into Menards this morning they they are completely out of the horse sets. Sad Ill be heading to a larger city this weekend and hopefully they will have some.
Back to top Go down
RockyRiverRanch

RockyRiverRanch

PostSubject: Re: Where to get Nayab horse sets?   Where to get Nayab horse sets? EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 7:26 pm

Back to top Go down
QuollMate

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Where to get Nayab horse sets?   Where to get Nayab horse sets? EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 8:09 pm

RockyRiverRanch wrote:
I went into Menards this morning they they are completely out of the horse sets. Sad Ill be heading to a larger city this weekend and hopefully they will have some.

Thank you! PM me if you find 175 and 32. cheers

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to get Nayab horse sets?   Where to get Nayab horse sets? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where to get Nayab horse sets?
Page 1 of 1