Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!

Go down 
+101
scot(t)
Dum_my
Tove
Kikimalou
Shanti
Roger
dragonmau
donny ong
Noémi
Bongo
WILLYBACOMAN
Silver Unicornis
Ludichris1
baltimore zoo
Gulogulo76
krista
Ladytilly
mohkis
Dannelboyz
Valinor
Jetty
Lady_Dovahkiin
gulogulo
nyarlahotep
Florian
MARTINLATIN
Bloodrayne
Gwaine
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Fisva
damodelhorselife
sadie3112
-Schleichhorse-
LeeAnn
Zic890
Damon
dutchschleich14
Ana
Geospiza fortis
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonobo
arafan
VASILIS
NightLioness
trevok4
schleich61
Takama
Tupolew Tu-154
pokeyanyway
A.R.Garcia
sbell
stargatedalek
Carola
JonasV
HorseyFan09
TheLastStardust
Duma
Dutch Bear
Saien
Elros Alvar
LorenzoItaly
Duck-Anch-Amun
ida
Zoodirektor
SilkySky
ze_neto
joyce & anouk
Tiermann
AkaiHawke
Haybale Farm
lucky luke
Sergey
Deseo
SeanieP
cougar62
Joan Milelire
Clifthanger
Kiana84
Pluisje1998
Gregory1007
Schleich-US
boba_jagoda
JackyLovertjex
LittleLady
Miss Jane
Angie59
john2xtheman
Thylacineotway
Chamira
diversity
SyLoBe
schleichsammler2008
shadoweon
signatus
persefone
MartinH
A-J
Juan Andrés
cattlecollector
SpiralStrix
SUSANNE
105 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:42 pm

Just made a little revieuw about the horse models
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

As far the farmlife: Very good
The dogs: Meh!
The Wildlife: i want the wolves!!! And the hyena is so amazing.
Bayala: WHET, I am on LSD now???
Dragons: HNG, awesome!!!

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:44 pm

Oh yes I see now, the rhino is new colouring Very Happy
So I will have two different rhinos side by side Laughing
It is a pity that they did not make dromedaries Wink
Back to top Go down
persefone

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:54 pm

There is a point I just check now: the rider sets horses of 2014 won't be available as regular ones in 2015. So they are (at least still) exclusive
Back to top Go down
joyce & anouk

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:56 pm

I'm not sure if this are all the Schleich January releases, do you guys see the elephant in Schleich pack 41409 in the pictures?
And the movable mouths of the crocodiles? I don't like them.. They are the same as the dinosaurs..

I like the donkey and snakes! Very Happy
And the pigs are looking cool Cool
Not so happy with the cows "USA specials??" and German Shepherds  Mad

By the way, I am Joyce from Valinor's Schleich Collection (:
The eldest daughter of 'Valinor' on this forum and also owner and collector of our Schleich collection!
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 9:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Well some of them are really good (hyena, crocodile, tiger, sheep) but the rest of them... I don´t know Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I don´t understand renewing old ones but... I already have them so nothing for me :)

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 9:27 pm

A-J wrote:
I'm happy with you STSers right now!
Even though we all have different opinions and ideas we still can discuss them and, as can be seen in the last two posts, you'll all try to settle any arguments as soon as possible. This shows that friendship is stil more important then animal figures, even on a animal toy forum sunny
I'm happy I can be a member of this comunity Very Happy

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers Very Happy Wink
Back to top Go down
ze_neto

ze_neto

Country/State : Brasil

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 9:50 pm

For years I didn't buy any Schleich, and then last year, to my surprise, I got three animals: monkey, chipmunk and seagull (and I really didn't like this last one). This year there's no model I got freaked out about it. If the year isn't too full (expecting Mojo and Collecta to show themselves), I'll purchase the crocodile, because it reminds me so much of an Orinoco crocodile, or, perhaps, an American crocodile (not really, but...) and that's that.

Even the saints have been known to employ comedy to ridicule the enemies of the faith. For example, when the pagans plunged Saint Maurus into the boiling water, he complained that his bath was cold. The Sultan put his hand in and scalded himself. William de Baskerville.
Back to top Go down
SilkySky

SilkySky

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 9:54 pm

As a collector of Bayala, I am happy with the new figures, but there are so few elves! I do like the 2 new ones though, and the accessories with the repaint I will enjoy adding to my collection.
The dragons are interesting, but they do not look like friendly Bayala dragons! I wonder if they are meant to go with the Knights? (Why are there no griffins then? I would love to have seen a whole flock of different griffins!) Speaking of, are there no new Knights this year? Sad I hope they do not retire the recent line already, I like them (but haven't bought them yet).

Overall, I think there are a lot of popular animals here, even if they are not realistic. But because I am a Bayala fan, obviously I am not a good judge of reality Wink
Aside from the Fantasy figures, I am most thrilled about the snakes! I hope they are a good size. Also, the black and white cat looks just like my own cat. ^^

Thank you Bryan for sharing!! I cannot wait to see the new figures in person!

Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 10:01 pm

That black sheep is just another repaint as well, right?
It looks exactly the same as the ewe from 2014.
Which is, I must say, an excellent figure.

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 10:21 pm

Yes, it is Simone...
I also like these rainbow creatures. Laughing I really don't know why.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 10:28 pm

Well, I updated the first post with Wildlife, Farm and Dogs. Now you can see them there. I have not yet the chance of adding colors, Dinos, Bayala and sets and those joke creatures but topic will be updated when possible. Very Happy
Thanks Bryan for housting all pictures, please don't delete them again. Laughing

Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 10:30 pm

cat

Last edited by Bloodrayne on Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:37 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : can't delete double post)
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 10:30 pm

arafan wrote:
Yes, it is Simone...
I also like these rainbow creatures. Laughing I really don't know why.

Thanks for confirming that Arafan.
Looking at all those new Schleich figures can make a person go quite....
... misty-eyed.
What a Face

Geospiza fortis

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:58 pm

These are god compared to last year's models. The lion isn't as nice as the old one, though, its face doesn't quite look right. The hyaena would do better with a closed mouth, the snakes would be better with their mouths closed as well, and the wolf is bizarre. Enough negatives, from me, though, as the tiger is IMO their best yet. Te ostrich, too, is a welcome surprise, with the pose of the old one and the style of the new walking one. The crocodile is actually colored like it should be, and isn't generic green. The eagle owl was a nice species to re-introduce.I am also happy the white wolf's eyes are not huge. I just hope Schleich improves in the future on some of the awkward things.
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 12:34 am

MartinH wrote:

Martin exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Bonobo

Country/State : Deutschland/Germany (NRW)

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 12:47 am

here  are now my opinions Very Happy

Lion roaring: the face is ok, but he looks really strange and i think the tail is too short, I won’t buy him

hyena: really cool! definitely on my wish list (@Roger: It’s a Spotted hyena Wink)

croc: A-M-A-Z-I-N-G cheers

rhino: I’m not sure if i want to buy a old figurine, painted with another sort of grey and with more texture Rolling Eyes

ostrich: love the pose and it seems that he has two toes and one claw. Also if he is zoological correct, do I really need a third (!) male Rolling Eyes

tiger: Oh, Safari ltd.! Laughing Razz It looks like a siberian tiger and painted as a malayan or indochinese tiger. Do I really need the hundredth walking tiger??? Even it is a good scuplture - boring!

tiger cub: looks a bit fat and what I have write at the ostrich and the adult tiger: Do I really .... Laughing

white tiger: of course they had to make a super rare white tiger Rolling Eyes

King Cobra: Nice idea to make one and I think I will buy her to have a pair, BUT the tongue is sooo fat, when they are even stole from Papo couldn’t they make the tongue as tiny as at Papos?

panda: the head as big as the body? maybe interisting for five year old children Razz

American Alligator: better sculpted than the one from CollectA. I have see them about a week before and they are much darker. And for me an american alligator is a bit boring, I need tropical species

American Alligator baby: nice, but how schleich managed it to make a crocodile cute ?! Laughing

Scarlet Macaw: ways better than the poor Papo macaw, only the tail is strange scratch

Boa Constrictor: same thing with the tongue, I write already, and strange pose for a giant snake? and it looks like the dark parts were deeper in the mould as the lighter parts scratch

Rattlesnake: the tongue Rolling Eyes

Gray Wolf: one of the badest animal (?) sculpts I have ever seen in my life affraid looks like a mix out of the Collecta black bear and a wild boar  silent  Laughing

Arctic wolf: I don’t really know? maybe nice scratch

Eurasian Eagle Owl: also fat and with strange wings, we will see what i could do out of her Very Happy

Last edited by Bonobo on Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 12:51 am

Roger wrote:
Wildlife

14735 Striped Hyena

...Maybe spotted? Wink Laughing Laughing

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 1:01 am

Sorry, I do really know these species once it is easy to know than spotted is with spots and striped with strips but it was not easy to keep concentrated with all that long list! geek
It is always iportant to have your feedback. By the way, scarlet macaw, American alligator , Eurasian eagle owl, Nile crocodile, king cobra, and some others are just quick guesses. They're identified in a generic way. If you find more mistakes, let me know. Very Happy

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 1:15 am

Roger wrote:
Well, I updated the first post with Wildlife, Farm and Dogs. Now you can see them there. I have not yet the chance of adding colors, Dinos, Bayala and sets and those joke creatures but topic will be updated when possible. Very Happy
Thanks Bryan for housting all pictures, please don't delete them again. Laughing

Oh you didn't need to do that! I'll get the rest.

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 2:58 am

Alright I have added all of the missing new releases along with prices. sunny

shadoweon

Country/State : Virginia,United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 3:01 am

Oh wow I didn't expect to see the full year's releases already,how exciting! I didn't expect new wolves but i'm really happy to see them-same with the husky. I like the new other dogs too, I think i'll be aiming to purchase quite a few of these next year.

I kind of expected them to release a new hyena sometime,its a nice figure. Maybe this means we will see a new Ibex and Chamois some year as well?

The snakes are surprising additions to the line, i'm sure reptile collectors will be pleased.

donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 6:22 am

Generally, I think the quality is about the same like last year's. Are they going to release the Hereford Cow and Calf? Also, number 13784, 13786 - 13788 are missing. Someone knows about them? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Zoodirektor

Zoodirektor

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 6:43 am

I love Schleich and the new items seem to be good, but why must it always the same positions of the animals be? Why the new Tiger not lie, why never eat an animal? Why do birds spread their wings? Unfortunately, this is so one-sided.
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 7:20 am

Well this is a  nice surprise after several days away from the forum! Pictures of new Schleich animals! Awesome.

I'm very excited about the Hyena. One of my favorite animals and it's a really nice sculpt. Excellent. The Crocodile and Alligators are 'must gets' for me. Even with their flaws, the three snakes look fun, the rattlesnake especially. The Arctic Wolf is lovely. And despite its being an old mold, the black sheep looks great. I also like the Kentrosaurus.

There are some other strong (=buyable) models as well (e.g. Owl). It's a good crop and I'm happy about it. (Trying to stay positive!)

It's interesting that Schleich is releasing in 2015 some models of animals that Papo released in 2014. Given the way these companies plan so far in advance, I doubt this was anything but an accident, but it does allow us to compare.

Cobra: Papo vs Schleich? …. Winner: Papo.

Husky: Papo vs Schleich? …. Winner: Papo, by a thousand miles (Schleich's dogs have really gone downhill)

Roaring Lion: Papo vs Schleich? …. Winner: Papo, again, by a very very large margin.

I'll buy the Schleich cobra, but the Papo is better. And having just acquired the Papo Lion, it looks GREAT. (The seams around the mouth and jaw are much less visible in person than in pictures.)

The 2015 Schleich Grey Wolf looks very odd to me. Not as bad as CollectA's perhaps, but similarly weird. I'll have to see the Tigers and Ostrich in person before drawing a conclusion.

And the Pinto Stallion?…. awful, just awful. The old one was a solid model. Are they actually going to retire the old Tennessee Walker Stallion?? That was just a gorgeous gorgeous model. Shame.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 7:46 am

Not so much for me but the arctic wolf and the Rattlesnake are interesting :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!
Page 12 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 30  Next