Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!

Go down 
+101
scot(t)
Dum_my
Tove
Kikimalou
Shanti
Roger
dragonmau
donny ong
Noémi
Bongo
WILLYBACOMAN
Silver Unicornis
Ludichris1
baltimore zoo
Gulogulo76
krista
Ladytilly
mohkis
Dannelboyz
Valinor
Jetty
Lady_Dovahkiin
gulogulo
nyarlahotep
Florian
MARTINLATIN
Bloodrayne
Gwaine
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Fisva
damodelhorselife
sadie3112
-Schleichhorse-
LeeAnn
Zic890
Damon
dutchschleich14
Ana
Geospiza fortis
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonobo
arafan
VASILIS
NightLioness
trevok4
schleich61
Takama
Tupolew Tu-154
pokeyanyway
A.R.Garcia
sbell
stargatedalek
Carola
JonasV
HorseyFan09
TheLastStardust
Duma
Dutch Bear
Saien
Elros Alvar
LorenzoItaly
Duck-Anch-Amun
ida
Zoodirektor
SilkySky
ze_neto
joyce & anouk
Tiermann
AkaiHawke
Haybale Farm
lucky luke
Sergey
Deseo
SeanieP
cougar62
Joan Milelire
Clifthanger
Kiana84
Pluisje1998
Gregory1007
Schleich-US
boba_jagoda
JackyLovertjex
LittleLady
Miss Jane
Angie59
john2xtheman
Thylacineotway
Chamira
diversity
SyLoBe
schleichsammler2008
shadoweon
signatus
persefone
MartinH
A-J
Juan Andrés
cattlecollector
SpiralStrix
SUSANNE
105 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 5:19 pm

There are still gaps in the numbers...

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 5:37 pm

Thanks for the answer Dum_my. So if there are gaps in the numbers there will be more figures right?

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 5:40 pm

Wonderful and great horses. ^^

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 6:40 pm

Interesting, so Schleich new releases is a story which end is not known yet. Very Happy
These horses confirm that there is a little improvement in their line though it is evident the girlish thing in their design. The Andalusian looks more a girl than a horse but it seems to be appreciated even among collectors. The reuse of molds, not often used in Schleich is notw another reality. I like the Frisian although it looks very familiar to me. Is it reworked from a known mould? scratch

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 6:44 pm

Roger wrote:
Interesting, so Schleich new releases is a story which end is not known yet. Very Happy
These horses confirm that there is a little improvement in their line though it is evident the girlish thing in their design. The Andalusian looks more a girl than a horse but it seems to be appreciated even among collectors. The reuse of molds, not often used in Schleich is notw another reality. I like the Frisian although it looks very familiar to me. Is it reworked from a known mould? scratch

He's very similar to the CollectA.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 6:46 pm

He looks like a mashup of their other stallion aand collectA's.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 6:50 pm

Shocked silent Neutral pale No

Omg .. you are wright LeeAnn ......
What a shame ... again for schleich

(but i still; Like Him A lot ... (now read it as if dumper 'n' dumper guy said it)
Like Him A Lot ;

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(of topic i know i'm sorry)

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 6:56 pm

Well observed LeeAnn, actually pose is very similar although I like best the back legs of Schleich figure. CollectA looks more like a mature animal while Schleich looks a cuteleectA. :)
But now I have another question, will Schleich have two Friesian stallions in their range? I don't see the other stallion in the list of figures to be discontinued. scratch

Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 10:19 pm

I have to admit the new Friesian looks awesome comparing to the recent level of Schleich horses. I might even buy him and polish him a bit - he could make an amazing modern type Friesian!

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 10:46 pm

Mangalarga wrote:
I have to admit the new Friesian looks awesome comparing to the recent level of Schleich horses. I might even buy him and polish him a bit - he could make an amazing modern type Friesian!

Agreed! I'm impressed!

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:20 am

Sorry but I need to stop your pleasure.
These 4 molds aren't for 2015, so they won't be avaible anywere to buy.

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:37 am

I don't care if the friesians are looking similar bcos the Schleich one is such an uglie Very Happy This Andalusian has weird looking thin, long legs but good color.
The Pintos are better now Smile

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:38 am

arafan wrote:
Sorry but I need to stop your pleasure.
These 4 molds aren't for 2015, so they won't be avaible anywere to buy.

So why did they release them? scratch scratch

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:11 pm

Schleich has done a mistake...

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:26 pm

arafan wrote:
Schleich has done a mistake...

Oh c&ap! Cool Well it's not problem for me Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:27 pm

To me it makes sense, maybe they are 2016 releases. I will remember that the current Friesian stallion is not being retired so it won't make sense to see a 2nd Friesian stallion. So probably 2015 is the last year to the current Friesian. :)

arafan

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:35 pm

Maybe they are also only special editions.

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:40 pm

Good points - and it would be very strange if Schleich released two exactly the same mold only in different colors in the same year. So I'm also quite sure they're SE's...?
But Schleich haven't ever before made a whole new model for SE? The PRE and Frisian are completely new @

Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:52 pm

Hm maybe also exclusive for the US and Australian marekt? I mean the angus and herefordrs are special too.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 1:19 pm

arafan wrote:
Hm maybe also exclusive for the US and Australian marekt? I mean the angus and herefordrs are special too.

Pintos can make some sense to USA. Though they have regular numbers. Also it is not expectable to see new moulds as special editions although it is not impossible and I find it desirable. To me they are 2016 releases even if they drop anywhere as special editions. Schleich design their products much before their releases, contrarily with what happens with other brands. Whatever it is, it turned very interesting! Very Happy

Damon

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 1:28 pm

arafan wrote:

I'm really scared to buy exclusives from Schleich at the moment.

Jetty

Jetty

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 1:43 pm

arafan wrote:
so ....you are guessing.... and how do you know that these horses are a "misstake" scratch , The Friesian has a new [different] pose [ the pose you can see at the Friesian Stallion show cheers ]..... and there can be two in one year....maybe they are introducing the last one and is the first one going to be retired.... they also have two mares....
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 2:14 pm

Crying here
I wanted them so bad...

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Damon

Damon

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 2:16 pm

Jetty wrote:
arafan wrote:
so ....you are guessing.... and how do you know that these horses are a "misstake" scratch , The Friesian has a new [different] pose [ the pose you can see at the Friesian Stallion show  cheers ]..... and there can be two in one year....maybe they are introducing the last one and is the first one going to be retired.... they also have two mares....

That's true ...
They do have two mares... Is the mare going to be retired 2015? I don't think she is, is she?
So, a second stallion doesn't sound THAT crazy.

And I totally didn't see this coming .... I know you all can find the message at Facebook, but I scratched the names ... Just in case.
TENNESSEE WALKER HORSE?? Stallion .... Where's his ... I think it's a mare.

Here you go, no 2015.

Jetty

Jetty

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 2:43 pm

[/

Here you go, no 2015.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/quote]

HEY, this last one is ME..... lol![/quote]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!
Page 21 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 30  Next